What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Aspenou812

Veteran
I lost my per98 bubba too... She was a great plant too I’ve got some fire plants going now

Attachments

• 75F3D84F-0994-4CF6-8971-C20ECC3E40E0.jpeg
    75F3D84F-0994-4CF6-8971-C20ECC3E40E0.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 51
  • AB05FC74-2CC4-4A9F-92AA-9F7522AFC4E8.jpeg
    AB05FC74-2CC4-4A9F-92AA-9F7522AFC4E8.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 1E102357-5CB0-458E-A783-BFDDE6AFAC66.jpeg
    1E102357-5CB0-458E-A783-BFDDE6AFAC66.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 45

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I passed the p98 to friends out west and one of them has it and will get her back to me, i just need to get a few things settled in the garden before i get her.

I do have Katsu Bubba that i havent flowered her yet and it will be several weeks before i flip the bed she is in. After i harvest her ill be able to compare her effects to the p98 and i expect it to be on par w/p98.

Im currently 3 1/2 whs in flower and i have 2 female P98 Bubba x Dragons Blood i made a while ago. One girl has thick stalks and branching, great vigor and great internode spacing. Next run ill put two of the #2 P98 x DB in a 2'x4' bed alone because the #2 grows into a wide bush w/o training. No smells yet but that will come.

peace

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
What’s up y’all…..been swamped at work and working too many hours. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Whatcha running there RR? One of the crosses pnut made?

RockinRobot

What’s up y’all…..been swamped at work and working too many hours. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Whatcha running there RR? One of the crosses pnut made?

That particular pic is a Grandaddy Purp but there are some of his cross in there as well. need some new genetics if anyone wants to donate seeds.

Asslover

Veteran
Calling all fellow Florida growers!!!!!!!!!
Over the new few weeks I will be offering up seeds from my collection. My collection consists of over 300 different varieties. Some of these seeds are 15 years old, some from breeders who no longer exist. None of these were “freebies” , I paid for every one of them.
I would rather give them away in hopes of someone finding Gems than see them go to waste.
I ask that #1, you actually go the with growing them and #2, you bless others with whatever keepers you find.
In a few days I’ll start posting pictures of what’s being offed, first come first serve.
I will even pay to ship them to you.
Stay tuned folks…

Asslover

Veteran
Left to Right…
Rez dog SFV, Kryptonite Indica mix, Rez OGKA-99 gems, Rez Kusherella, Rez Trinity,Mother Chuckers Twitter OG, Rez Sqv, Rez Basic Kush, Rez Galadriel, Rez Kill Bill and Female seeds Bubble Gummer…

RockinRobot

Ok folks, here’s the first batch. These are mostly old Rez dog seeds. Mother Chucker is in there as well. This is but a fraction of what’s being offered, theirs PLENTY more to come…

I would be happy to take some off your hands. I just recently lost everything due to mealybugs.

Reactions: ost

Latest posts

Latest posts