What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers ll

Aquaman2112

Well lets start planning so We canget planting.
This year is goingto be the best year yet!

So get ready and lets get growing:plant grow:

OLDproLg

Veteran
How about an OLD pic for inspiration!!!!!!

How about an OLD pic for inspiration!!!!!!

Good luck ya'll.......

Attachments

• field 06.3.JPG
    field 06.3.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 18

Morcheeba*

Veteran
well i only dream of growing outdoors............what a waste of good tropical sun.

oh well, my tent grow will have to do for now.

peace

OLDproLg

Veteran
THANX!!

Cant believe how slow this place is getting?
a whole reply wow!

Yo,any floridian need help on MJ cases contact,
Morgan&morgan...1-800-morgan law

THEY ARE HEADING UP THE FIGHT FOR MED MJ NOW!
THey have a patient got caught using fro PAIN management.
Going to tallahasse with this i believe,so if your in pain
or any troubles with getting busted call the for HELP!!!
SHOUT OUT TO FLORIDIANS...have fun growing.

Botanist Prime

Ol John Morgan, good to see he really is "For the people!" Knock on wood, I don't have a case.

but I mean really, I don't have a physically debilitating disease, but I can't mentally make through a day of work without medicine. so, I attempt to grow my own. what's my case? I would need to be diagnosed with some sort of mental disorder. And then what? I can't keep a concealed weapon? Bullshit! What's my case?

ghostmade

Veteran
im doing a auto project outdoor this year im also looking into try a few ''true'' gorilla plots as well when funds(my ol'lady)lol allows it.what good cheap beanswould u pick up for our hot and humid enviorment.im nfl right now.i also plning on throwing a few of these set it and forget it crops in the bigO the bay area andwhere my heart rests in the 305!lol
i travel for work wont go into details for wellu know

nice to be on here with brother from another mother

Aquaman2112

Water is always your biggest problem it is either pouring or nothing
As far as strains your sativa dominate work best for all outdoor grows here
You can take clones and flower them petty much all year except problems in mid summer unless you start the flower process for about a month with either in pots or make shift cover but their are auto-flower but I have no experience with them Go to seedbay and search for mold and pest resistance and go from there hope this has been helpfully

Aqua~

Last edited:

ghostmade

Veteran
yea i did that after i posted hfh look like the tits and the price is right.good tips thanx fla all day baby!lol peace yall and stay up my fellow floridians

OLDproLg

Veteran
A little help from a friend!!!!!!.......SEASONS in FLA!!!!!!!

A little help from a friend!!!!!!.......SEASONS in FLA!!!!!!!

THE ONE THING FL HAS OVER CALI,

Successful growing YEAR ROUND OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!
THat garden by the way was SKUNK#1....

Seasons in FL go like this for seed crops:
Summer:.......starting in may(hard to sprout keep shaded its 100 degrees already)and
goes until september/oct depending on strains.

FALL season: another(HARD START SPROUTING) in aug/sept 100 PLUS temps with HIGH
humidity makes it REALLY HARD to sprout.......and goes until december 1rst or so...
Christmas buds!!!!!!...always DANK.

SPRING season:....starts in the 1rst week jan/ no later then 15th,easy sprouting even in
cold....this is the BEST SEASON PERIOD because the temps are PERFECT and DRY too!!!
Finishing up BEFORE APRIL 1rst no later the 15th......
More PREMO TOP SHELF BUD!!!...always.

Your summers will be hardest and the bud may taste more grassy from the relentless,
HEAT and HUMIDITY.....making for a mold PARTY even sativas rot to the ground......
thats why i kept them in small pots and restraining their size as well as faster too!!!
CLoning works well outside always,but getting a cold enuff room under 70 degrees,
IS HARD!!!....FLA is probly one of the hottest places on EARTH because of HUMIDITY.
Most people dont even know what humidity is,unless youve lived here for get about it???

NOW go get'er done FL......

Attachments

• almost harvest SK#1.JPG
    almost harvest SK#1.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 17
  • birdseye garden2.JPG
    birdseye garden2.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 18

SS-

Wish I can make use of this beautiful sun as well. Good luck guise. Not even gonna have a tent rocking until about August.

Due to a temp moving situation I lost all my moms too since I didn't have nowhere to keep em. Oh wells. Got a pack of WiFi and Pre-98 bub awaiting cracking.

ghostmade

Veteran
im just used to the heat and yes year round execpt maby the pan handle area shitgets real cold there.i luv it here and was not looking forawd in moving but now i got hope i just got to tough it out till2014 but even then it wil take a year to enact the laws maby more.all i know is od is gonna be my main foucs this summer and i gonna put sum strains on the map here in fl by this winter!

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I have a lot of family in Florida, Hialeah/Miami area. It strikes me so odd is that Florida use to be the place that all the imports come in and it is so draconian in the evolution of cannabis as medicine. Not much better than Alabama and Mississippi.

Last edited:

OLDproLg

Veteran
To me,the only thing GOOD about FL is weed growing!!!

To me,the only thing GOOD about FL is weed growing!!!

SHit grows like HELLFIRE HERE!!!

Pan handle is way colder than tampa an south.....way colder,
i was in the pen up there 2 yrs so i know.

THis is probly the strongest sun your gonna find anyplace!!!
Here are a few old assed shotz of c99 x Deisel outdoor bud....

Attachments

• Cindiesel at 8 weeks1.JPG
    Cindiesel at 8 weeks1.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 17
  • C99Xdeisel cured2.JPG
    C99Xdeisel cured2.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 16

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Great to see this started again Aquaman!

Nothing like growing 8 months out of the year - hell it wore me out this year

OLDproLg

Veteran
Only 8??

What happened to 12 months?

i got a titanium ankle an use to do year round back to back grows!

Most people are not lucky like us with 1 season huh?

Another great season after another an only SUMMER sucks...still works if ya try!!
Where the HELL are the folks from the HELL swamp here?
Lets see it!

komrade komura

Found it again.

Howdy y'all. Things in england are cold and stupid. But harvested a lot of C-99 to keep me amused.

Sure miss the warmth...and the beach.

Getting a blue dream ready for 12/12 in a couple of weeks. And cracking some OG from different sources. Air cooled the light in my tent and it was too cold...hahaha. Fucking england sucks in da winter.

Believe there is some movement on MMJ in the sunshine state. Not sure retardo gubner would let it pass anyway. Can't wait to vote against the idiot child.

Hope everyone is doing well and safe.

STRAINZ

Glad u started another Fl thread Aquaman! I'm gonna have to live vicariously through u guys for a little. I've been on the boards since '09, but kept a pretty low profile. I recently started a family & decided that it was best to hang it up for now.....this was a decision that the wifey & myself thought was best for our situation, not judging others at all here!

So, long story short, I have been & will continue to put my energy and efforts into getting MMJ on the ballot in Fl. I'm def bummed, but at the same time very motivated & not afraid to spread the word now! Fl growers are the best IMO bc we crank out the dank in the harshest of conditions (heat, humidity, & draconian law)!! Keep up the great work guys & at least I can enjoy your pics and stories.

Peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Glad to see you posting KK, even from across the pond.

I hope some of the old guys come out of the woodwork, but I'm not holding my breath.

I should have some new pics to post by the middle of next week - if I don't hassle the shit out of me :biggrin:

Stay tuned . . . . .

Aquaman2112

Yeah We have the best and worst when it comes to growing. I. Am running some c99 ,white widow , JTR x Vortex , and bubblegum I moved and having to build a new grow room inside that is what's on my plate today a nice little 10x10 flower room and 5 x10 mother / clone room smoking on some godbud crossed with hogs breath/blueberry shit will cross you eyes then make drink some tea's hehehe
Glad to have you guys back in the room I love this website but have to admit sometimes I really miss OG though when Mark. Got popped and it closed down it Sucked real bad

Aqua~

Latest posts

Latest posts