What's new

Floorganics under led? Someone experience with it?

Grünesblatt

It is a pity that you do not answer my question, because in the Swiss forum I have very intensively dealt with soils, nutrients, microorganisms in the compendium. Also there was a discussion area and many top people in organic farming!

You can also get problems with this nutrient mixture as I tried to show you with the diagram of mutual influence.

This is not a guarantee that the grow runs smoothly, also concerns the expensive organic fertilizer balls. The things are cheap to produce, algae extracts also cost nothing and the soil fungi can be found in any hardware store in the garden department, in all mixtures.

I'm not saying that this product is bad, on the contrary, but it is intended for people who order food instead of cooking and that costs. And problems you suggest can have many other causes.

The issue of CA/Mg vs LED is complex and many do not have it, I water with pure osmosis water and do not have these problems under LED.
I have already answered your question in the previous post. What's a pity now?

There are several opinions. I'm asking on the forum because i want to hear multiple opinions and especially from people who have experience with this product.. that's the main point.

So whats your problem?

So i don't have to be active in Swiss forums. I'm sure you mean grower ch and i don't want to have anything to do with this kindergarten 😅

No need to give reasons here. I have been active in several forums for many years. And if i want to see such tables, i can also google..
You act like what you posted is all i need to know😅
but i ask questions in the forum to hear from growers themselves. multiple opinions..

Because everyone has a different one.. I just need experiences that you share. We live in a global economy, so i'm not tied to Swiss forums.. as far as i know, the guy isn't Swiss.

What do you think is a pity now that i'm not answering? I thought I opened a thread and asked questions here...😀😅

If living soil works as it should, then you shouldn't worry about Ca deficiencies.
And i repeat myself again because you say what a pity it is that i don't answer and that it gets liked several times.. that's not the point here.
I'm looking for experience with Floorganics. I don't need tables for it..

[Maschinenhaus]

Florganics and Biotabs were available as a sample in a store a few years ago. I have tried in 2 different grows with COB LED, very high output, both times and compared with my own mixture.

But, I always add some primary rock flour, always!

And, I do not use BioBizz soil but organic soil from the garden section at the hardware store and then mix everything with my own worm compost and recycle the soil later. This saves resources, time and saves a lot of money by the way.

Biotabs, Florganics I saw no great differences, not even in the final product. BioBizz or Florganics, both can work very well if you have no space or desire to mix your own soil.

Who works with the complete BioBizz system and with LED gets problems with Ca/Mg will probably get similar problems with Florganics or not? On the net, opinions are divided on the subject.

I once had this problem with Ca/Mg in organic growing and LED and identified and solved the problem. Therefore, BioBizz or Florganics, I do not see any differences except in price perhaps?

You do not want to try to solve the problem with the help of these tables and advice? You want to stay with BioBizz for now and my opinion on Florganics, what I have tested you know now.

Grünesblatt

Before i buy a product i inform myself about it and get several opinions. That's all. I don't know what he mean about calcium and why he wants to discuss with me. I only mentioned my calcium problems because i would be interested in a comparison with biobizz. In the forum here are many different growers so i could imagine that people know this product.
Even in Germany, the product is not very well known and i am no longer active in forums such as grower.ch. Too much negative. but unimportant.

If no one here has experience with it then i've at least tried. In German-speaking countries you will not find much because of the illegality, so it is logical to ask here.
Problems with calcium deficits can be better discussed elsewhere. There are many who have similar problems. Then you can classify the topics better.

But there's nothing about it in my title, so i'm wondering how he came up with this topic.
I want to know what experiences people have with Floorganics and led because, as i said, i had problems with led and biobizz with normal treatment as with ndl. But first and foremost i want to hear more about floorganics because experiences vary.

And the product isn't advertised that aggressively, so not many people know about it. Maybe because it's not good, but i don't think so. I think more that it is too expensive for the 0815 grower.
The cannabis market is growing, but the networks and the scene are small. You know each other there. So why shouldn't there be any growers here who use it.. you don't just have to search in Swiss forums