What's new

Fleur du Mal Bubble Gum?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Anybody grown it? Is it a real deal Indiana BG ? Been searching for it for ever, Last time I saw it in person was around 2004...... I've tried pretty much every breeders option and been disappointed, Fleur's sounds promising but looking for confirmation....
Hello friend, the good ones are hard to find. Keep us posted if you find what you are looking for.

Budget Buds

Hello friend, the good ones are hard to find. Keep us posted if you find what you are looking for.
Yeah Trust me..... I Know :( I'm going to get a mixed BG pack and two of the bx3 BG packs and roll the dice, couldn't be any worse than th seeds or mosca
Grew a few from a freebie pack. Think there was 3 in there. I had one female that tasted something approaching juicy fruit chewing gum. Was nice. I have a 25 mix pack I’m hoping to shoehorn in sooner rather than later.
That's promising to hear, I have had a juicy fruit bubble gum before, I think they actually called it juicy fruit too but when searching I cannot find anything about it so it may have just been a local thing..... I'm gonna get a few packs and hope for the best :)

Akss

I bought a pack of the bx2 last month. Started 4 beginning of the month 3 remain one was most likely taken out by gnat larvae... probably take clones and flower em out sometime closer to fall..if there's a decent male I might hit a gorilla bubble who is very bubblegummy with some hints of lime...

JockBudman

I've done 2 of the mix pack before and have a 3rd on right now in my diary in the Scottish forum. The 2 previous were a bit low yielding and neither smelled or tasted of bubblegum though both were sweet and nice. The 3rd is 4 weeks into flower and I'm yet to do a leaf rub for smell but I vegged her longer so should at least give me a better yield.

I'd say the potential is there to find what you want but you might need to run a fair few to find it.

Alpenglow

Yeah Trust me..... I Know :( I'm going to get a mixed BG pack and two of the bx3 BG packs and roll the dice, couldn't be any worse than th seeds or mosca

That's promising to hear, I have had a juicy fruit bubble gum before, I think they actually called it juicy fruit too but when searching I cannot find anything about it so it may have just been a local thing..... I'm gonna get a few packs and hope for the best :)
You couldn´t find it because Sensi Seeds changed the name to Fruity Juice because of Trademark things.

Would be nice to hear from you in the Bubblegum Thread too:

need4weed

Veteran

What's up with TH seeds version? I get the impression it's a strong and tasty indica, but not the stoney and euphoric buzz that we all remember bubblegum to be.

iStruggle

That guy may have been right about FdM after all. I ordered the IBG and they sent me sweet tooth instead. I sent them an email and was like hey, think you guys sent me these by mistake. They actually send me a few IBG’s but they were freebies. The absolute worst seeds ive seen in my life. Nowhere near matured.

Well. After a couple days i didnt hear anything back, so i contacted venmo to dispute the order, because i offered to send the wrong seeds back and still didnt get an answer. Less than 4 hours later FdM finally got back to me(go figure). They were like: “Yeah, we mixed up your order, we’ll send you the IBG out, but first please cancel your dispute with Venmo because it will harm our reputation and possibly get our account disabled”

LOL. So what does my dumbass do? I cancel the dispute because the last thing i want to do is risk that on a breeder. Been several days and nothing. Ive sent like 4 emails asking to just send me a shipping label so i can send back the sweet tooth and get my money back. Theyre ghosting me. God awful communication.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That guy may have been right about FdM after all. I ordered the IBG and they sent me sweet tooth instead. I sent them an email and was like hey, think you guys sent me these by mistake. They actually send me a few IBG’s but they were freebies. The absolute worst seeds ive seen in my life. Nowhere near matured.

Well. After a couple days i didnt hear anything back, so i contacted venmo to dispute the order, because i offered to send the wrong seeds back and still didnt get an answer. Less than 4 hours later FdM finally got back to me(go figure). They were like: “Yeah, we mixed up your order, we’ll send you the IBG out, but first please cancel your dispute with Venmo because it will harm our reputation and possibly get our account disabled”

LOL. So what does my dumbass do? I cancel the dispute because the last thing i want to do is risk that on a breeder. Been several days and nothing. Ive sent like 4 emails asking to just send me a shipping label so i can send back the sweet tooth and get my money back. Theyre ghosting me. God awful communication.
Give them time and be patient friend. If they don't come through then you will know, and can never do business with them again. There are too many good honest seed banks around to deal with than dealing with people you don't like. Make peace with it and go some where else.

Lumpy-Gravy

Never bought direct @iStruggle. Sounds like a pain in the arse. You’d think they’d just ping out the right pack and allow the mistake. Let you keep the other pack. Then you’d be here saying how good they looked after you. Pips in the UK have the full catalogue and are great to deal with but the FDM boat has probably sailed for you.

Stizo

Veteran
I remember trying bubblegum back in the 90s and wondering what all the fuss was about. There were way more ‘bubblegum’ tasting varieties not called bubblegum. Just clever marketing and collective misremembering imo like the constant search for RKS. There may have been actual clones passed round called bubblegum which are probs lost or perished due to drug busts. Hope you find something you like though.

browntrout

Veteran
I remember trying bubblegum back in the 90s and wondering what all the fuss was about. There were way more ‘bubblegum’ tasting varieties not called bubblegum. Just clever marketing and collective misremembering imo like the constant search for RKS. There may have been actual clones passed round called bubblegum which are probs lost or perished due to drug busts. Hope you find something you like though.
Bubblegum seemed to be common back then in other strains, CSI bubblegum S1’s grown outdoor for seed showed some bubblegum aromas in small amounts during flower, and disappeared when dry. But not to the extent you’d hope a bubblegum strain would show. Albeit not a proper sensi run or treated correctly. Finding a good S1 and the right outcross might help release more of it. He did mention the NL they’re working on has a strong bubblegum pheno, makes sense right?

Pure pungent rank skunk types most certainly exist(ed) however. I had one clone that was pure skunk through and through, that was the main and only terp, skunk. A thick mouth coating skunk and red eyed stone. Smoking a joint of this would stink everything up, the smell when burned was even pure skunk and to an extremely loud degree. It’s easy to forget the types existed not having seen them around since the mid 2000’s. Cannacopias RKS was a good runner up, very skunky but with some meaty Affy type smells and tastes.

Stizo

Veteran
@browntrout I got a freebie pack of Cannacopia's Warlock x C99 and grew out in the last couple of years with an order from Breeders Retail. That was really, really nice and loud, delicious falvour and high that stood up to anything else I had. Very good work. Kept reaching for the jar. Meant to ask for them again but have a feeling they were one offs.

RottyRzr

Anybody grown it? Is it a real deal Indiana BG ? Been searching for it for ever, Last time I saw it in person was around 2004...... I've tried pretty much every breeders option and been disappointed, Fleur's sounds promising but looking for confirmation....
I'm growing it this year. Gave a couple to a friend of mine to grow also. I wouldn't be able to tell if it's the real deal or not since I don't remember ever having it before.