What's new
Thanks Med Man, they went 57 days for me and I can't wait until they dry, they are going to be tasty. I will take a pic of the entire dry batch and some macros as well.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fishinnut

great!

i guess you finished first :) cant wait to hear what you have to say about one of many maple ridge legends

med-man

Took a quick preview toke of a barely dry enough to burn bud and it was delicious (you will have to forgive me but the nice smells had me curious) The bud definitely tasted like it smelled and it was smelling really nice. I have a new appreciation for the cheesy aspect these buds have, very nice and mildly astringent. I can't wait to see how nice this stuff is when it's ready in the curing jar.

The appearance as the buds begin to dry and shrink reminds me of other skunk types I have grown with really small frosty calyxes and over all bud shape.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fishinnut

i would have done the same.

at about 30 days of aging the cheese really comes through

looking forward to more "testing" lol ;-)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya dude cool

the fresh blue cheese really shows at around that time!

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Heyyy guys!!,
Looked great Fishy! Can't wait to see more!
My SS will be 7 weeks this Saturday, 7-26. Gonna take her outta my flower tent this upcoming Saturday 7-26, to let her shock ripen for a few days til almost the 8th week-then chop :laughing:

Tagged!- :tiphat::tiphat:

I have had my samples in jars for about 45 days-ish now (I think) and The smell has definitely settled into a nice cheesiness. Some of the tighter examples lean more berry/bleu cheese. Most of the samples were similar in taste, tasting one way on inhale and very different on the exhale with a finish that sticks to the palate and kind of grows there for a bit. I definitely like the way the samples taste and they are unique so it helps break up the smoking day by having something different to put in the bong. The taste is unique enough that I have a difficult time saying "oh it's this or that" but the cheesiness is there and definitely some blue berry mixed in with some of the samples. These plants grew crazy quick and I should have harvested them just a little sooner.

S

sourpuss

Fishinnut guess your good at something other than fishin:) beautiful finished plants bud! Love that skunk bud formation...