What's new
They have been fun plants to grow and very true to the way you have described them. I am very eager to see them in my bowl.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fidhy,

ya me too :) remember, they are usually good around day 50. so flush enuff and be ready for a very fast finish

med-man

The first male to show, I think there is one more male so far starting to reveal himself also. This male smells really good!

picture.php
picture.php

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet fishinnut

graden looks awesome

i do notice that topping can encourage preflowers earlier on most strains. your pic reactivated my memory. not a bad idea with these as they sex pretty hard.

are these flipped yet?

med-man

Yes these are on their 8th day of flower I do believe. They definitely hold onto the secret of their sex as long as possible.

Last edited:
The other plant that I suspected was male is definitely male and has been culled. It looks like there might be 8 females, just a little more time to be sure.

I can't get over the amazing smells coming off theses Silver Skunks. I have been burying my face in all of them nightly, the smell makes me hungry.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fishinut

i totally feel the same way!!!

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet dude

they are poppin off now :) the milky coating of trichs usually comes on strong after 15 days

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fishinnut

thanks for the update, they look awesome dude

even at 3 weeks they look "silver" eh?

can you be more specific about aromas? what exactly are you smelling thus far?

med-man

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apologies in advance, but I couldn't not say it

Needs to be bottled and sold to all carpet munchers

The Devil made me do it :)

OP I will delete if you want

I can't get over the amazing smells coming off theses Silver Skunks. I have been burying my face in all of them nightly, the smell makes me hungry.

The smells are incredible already and as you said the blueberry smell is there in the taller ones for sure and to a pretty good degree in one of the smaller ones. Some of the other smells I am getting are harder for me to identify but they are encouraging. I am working on what the shorter phenos smell like, so I will report back this evening what I come up with there.

The 7 plants in aggregate smell even better, a dank, berry, floral smell.

If they taste anything like they smell, this is going to be fun and hard to pick a keeper

Last edited:
All the plants yielded really nice, some had the ability to make huge buds. All the plants smell good in one way or another but I prefer the blueberry dominant ones and there were 3 or 4 like that. One plant, the one I like the most, made my wife instantly react in an obviously favorable way. Dry bud shots will come next and that is going to be a couple weeks for sure. One of the buds pictured came from a plant that seemed like it would take much longer to finish, otherwise the majority of the plants were mostly finished at the same time.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fishinnutt

awesome dude thanks for sharing

you did and awesome job

how many days did they go for you?

cant wait for a smoke report :)

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts