What's new

First vertical grow

Kit Kat

This looks like it's gonna be awesome. 108 (or 114?) sites and three of the new Philips 600s stacked Gavita ballasts? Definitely interested in seeing how that turns out.

How much is the entire PVC/Y set up going to end up costing? What kind of strain are you thinking of putting in there?

theduck

114 sites. 1209.75$ for all the pvc and hose/fittings. Reservoir/net pots/chiller/ or double pumps for redundancy are not included in that.Like i said this is my first vertical grow so any advice would be great.As for strain not decided yet and ive never done a short indica before still not sure how many moms i will need to fill it up.

Airnut

Imo not at all that expensive.. Come to my country, then you se prices on PVC that creates heartattacks..

Try $1850 +/- a few.. That what it would cost to build this setup in PVC Y´s only, no bottom racks to collect, if you build it in my country!

Going to be interesting regardless of price, a good startlayout is a good blueprint for good yields..

Keep us updated plz.

Peace..

Kit Kat

114 sites. 1209.75$ for all the pvc and hose/fittings. Reservoir/net pots/chiller/ or double pumps for redundancy are not included in that.Like i said this is my first vertical grow so any advice would be great.As for strain not decided yet and ive never done a short indica before still not sure how many moms i will need to fill it up.

Pricey! The set up looks fantastic and very clean, I like the minimal floor space being used here. Unfortunately my vertical knowledge is pretty limited as I've just started doing my first, but I've had success in SOG style grows with Satori, Ganesh, and Pre-98' Bubba Kush all keeping a nice single cola structure with minimal branching.

theduck

54"x56" foot print.My plan was to order some feminised high % indica of a stable proven line. I cant keep a eye on them every day and iam worried about clones from fem seed going hermaphrodite with stress.I was told some strains were tougher but not which ones??

theduck

Was going to use aero sprayers i ordered 4 different types will try each one and then decide.the rest of my Ys will be here monday.

D

DHF

Gmax and Farmhouse Cat both use sprayers....Ask questions in their threads and get answers needed to dial your shit....

Welcome........Over here on my bucket waitin on pvc fittins.....

Peace....DHF......:ying:.....

hotboxes

Good luck bro. This looks like its going to be a lot of work. 100+ clones from root to flip not much room to get into the middle. I would try and figure out a way for the whole thing to open up so you can get in there if need be.

Getting 100+ clones per run is going to be a feet in itself. you buyn them, got motherss? Making sure that every one is going to perform the same for canopy control . Bud pops for sure. I am assuming mono-crop ?

theduck

A 5x5 grow tent will hold 64 5 liter airpots last year i tried to maintain 3 tents .The first 3 rows you can get to easy the next 5 are a bitch even with a side door.I would have loved to had tents with front and back doors.114 clones on the short side should be a walk in the park if i can rig a way to raise the lights up out of the way when i need to get in the middle and i plan to leave 18" around the perimeter so i can reach in from behind to do some trimming.Theres a 11" gap in the front for maintenance i could make it 16" but i would lose 6 plants.

hotboxes

Yeah man I wasn't trolling at all, just thought it was going to be rough at first getting used to a new setup like that closed quarters like that let alone 3 of them at once aero thats like 300+ then gearing for the restock, but people do it just gotta be dedicated,strong willed for sure. I wish you well brother for sure and I will be over here watching.

Latest posts

Latest posts