What's new

First Time Out

Thanks Pan, means alot coming from you my friend. Yea I am kinda getting impatience. Really want the BIG show to start. LOL. But I'm going to hang in there just for a few more days. I thnik I'm going to go ahead & flip next week. It's getting warmer everyday now where I live so I don't want to have to fight heat issues anymore than I already am. So I will have more pics by the end of the week. PEACE

As Promised

As Promised

Hey IC :wave: Thanks for stopping by. I got some pics with a minor update as promised. I'm battling what I believe is ph problems from me flushing, I believe, the soil a couple of weeks ago. I have a ph tester on order from Sunstone Herbals to help me with this problem.:wallbash: I'm not REAL sure which one it is but it's either phosphorus or potassium def going on. I'm determined to get to the bottom of it all. Thankfully I'm still getting some growth albeit slowly, compared to others that I have seen. So on with the show.........................................

BS#1

BS#2

BS#3

BS#4

BS#5 @ 36 days of Veg....

Mazar

Group Shot

All, except #5, are @ Day 60 of veg. I was thinking since the Mazar, the tallest, is @ 9 1/2" & BS #1 & 5 are fighting for 2nd place @ 8 1/2", I would go ahead & introduce them to the darkness. The temps are climbing to the hi 70's-low 80's now & I really don't want to have to loose this battle because of heat issues. I still don't have adequate ventilation yet. My advisor is still going over my budget. :dueling: LOL. So all info, comments, & suggestions are welcome. PEACE

P.S. If I leave for a few hours & leave the air conditioning off, the whole spot reeks of PURE DANK!!!!!! So I don't leave the spot without it........ON!!!!!!!! :laughing:

Thanks Jamie I have really been trying man. I hope they will turn out at least decent. I'm going to flip them Sunday. Wish me luck! PEACE

Quick Update

Quick Update

Hi all.:wave: I switched them @ lights off Sunday night. Today is day 5 of 12/12. They have really showed some incredible growth. Come to find out, with my new ph meter of course, that I was having ph problems. But I believe I got it pretty dialed in now. Waiting patiently for signs of sex. Oh I watered them Tuesday & they already feel like they need to be feed again. Will some strains feed more in bloom than others? Well thats it for now, talk to you guys later. PEACE

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
woooohoooooooo

new pH pen thank f*ck for that mate... :D :D

p.s it's not unusual for the plants to drink more at certain stages. double check with your feed schdule guru. and as always be careful not to overwater :smile:

Most definitely Jamie. But they are feeling light with the "lift test". But they are really growing or "stretching" & stinking. I am really ready for the BIG SHOW!!!!!

Wk 1 12/12

Wk 1 12/12

Hi all Sunday was week 1 of 12/12. And yesterday I got 2 confirmed males: #5, which turned out to be pretty damn vigorous in 12/12. Grew like 5" in 2 days, currently is 21" tall. I'm going to keep this one around to take some pollen from. And my Mazar ended up being male as well. #4, red cup-showed sex-female,:woohoo: got transplanted tonight. But I broke her stem, so I buried some of her stem up to the breakage & tied her up to a toothpick & hoping for the best. #1, 2, & 3 are looking very girlie right now but no signs of sex just yet. Will post pics in a couple of days. Until then PEACE

JamieShoes

Veteran
excellent that you spotted your males good and early mate. I just pulled 2 males from my Cheeseberries.. like yours, the one was easily the most vigorous (of them all) and would have made a perfect dad... sadly I don't have room to keep him so they both went in the bin..think I'm looking at another male in there too.. so that'll be 3 males out of 10..pretty good numbers actually .. and the ones that are left have had a really long veg and should be "bursting" to flower...

I snapped a stem the day before yesterday (cheeseberry clone, I dropped a full pot on it :frown:).. its never nice.. but maybe its the lesson we need to make us more careful in future :wink:

Amen to that Jamie. Definitely got to be more careful. I was thinking could I put my most vigorous male outside now for a couple of hours each day & not put him back into veg? The girls are putting out more bottom growth than ever now. I pinched one of them last night before lights off & a few minutes ago at lights on it was almost standing back up. So of course I did it again. Looking to see if I can get some good yield out of it. The girls haven't stretched that much. So I might pinch them all depending on how that one responds to it. So that's it for now, will try & get pics later tonight.

As Promised......Pics

As Promised......Pics

#1 Flower Day 9

#2 Flower Day 9.....Pinched

#3 Flower Day 9

#4 Flower Day 9

Da Boys.....#5 & The Mazar

The Bagseed Newbies

All of the first 4 are still showing preflowers, but they look girlie. #4 is actually showing hairs, so she is confirmed.:woohoo: The newbies are rounding the corner of week 2 of veg. SO LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!!!!!:yeahthats PEACE

JamieShoes

Veteran
the plants are looking well mate, a very healthy green indeed :smile:...amazing the difference a few weeks can make

speaking of a few weeks, the new ones look bang on track for their age too, mate... looks like good times ahead :D

happy growing FT
j :smile:

Thanks my friend for the encouraging words. I want you to know that you were/are a BIG, BIG, BIG help along the way. A very good coach & hype man. LOL. I appreciate it all. I have some MOD Kali-Most & Barefoot Bubba's Red Balls on the way from the Bay. I wonder what kind of freebies I'm going to get. I requested some Fritillary SSH F2's. Really hoping I get some of those. Want to try the Kali out as my next grow. Got alot of so-called "Cali" being spread 'round here. Would love to introduce my inner circle to the real deal.

Hey randude thanks for stopping by. Well everyone thought I would give it a few days hoping that the last three would show me some pubs, but only one other one, besides #4, has decided to; #3. I do believe that #1 & #2 are males. They are showing more & more preflowers or "balls" now more than ever, just like #5. So it saddens me but it's not totally disappointing. Because I always had it in the back of my mind that from all the early onset stress that this would happen. So I will continue with the one's that I have & hope that the lil ones come out right. PEACE

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
#1 Flower Day 9

#2 Flower Day 9.....Pinched

#3 Flower Day 9

#4 Flower Day 9

Da Boys.....#5 & The Mazar

The Bagseed Newbies

All of the first 4 are still showing preflowers, but they look girlie. #4 is actually showing hairs, so she is confirmed.:woohoo: The newbies are rounding the corner of week 2 of veg. SO LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!!!!!:yeahthats PEACE

Check you out... Nice work!

Hey Pan thanks for stopping in my friend. Been sticking to the feed regimen that you advised religiously. And now that I have the pH meter, It's alot easier.

Hey Thundurkel thanks for stopping in & the good vibes. Told ya the Root Organics soil works pretty well. Waiting to hear something from another icmagger, Gromer, about their nute line.

Well guys I culled my Mazar a couple nights ago, & surprisingly it had a well developed root system. Not real big tho. It had just reached the bottom of the 5.5" pot & was on its way to spreading out. The #5 bagseed is over 2ft tall now & steady growing. I have had it out of the tent now for a few days & sitting in the patio window getting some natural rays. Just wondering will that put it back into veg, even tho I'm still feeding it bloom nutes? I really hope when I start on some of my more pure genetics it wont be this boring. Thanks all, PEACE.

Asil

Hey FirstTimer just stopped by to watch your grow.Things are looking good, sorry to hear about the males. I can't wait till I get to switch mine over to 12/12. I figure it will be at about 4 weeks depending on the height. Well off to work I will get some picture for you tonight when I get home. I hope that feeding them makes a big difference for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts