What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time grower with SILS on micro grow

PCBuds

:thank you: when you open the cab you dont scent anything besides that smell of plants, but when i touch her she is loud on berrys and nothing else for now..

Same with my plant.
I smell nothing but plant, but I just reached in and lightly grabbed a branch and my fingers smell of what I would call Pine smell, and they are stuck together.

She's no where near done but she is full of sticky goodness. Lol

Sampas92

Just newbin
Same with my plant.
I smell nothing but plant, but I just reached in and lightly grabbed a branch and my fingers smell of what I would call Pine smell, and they are stuck together.

She's no where near done but she is full of sticky goodness. Lol

We did it good buds, i hope i go like this until the end :friends:

But i think im not so lucky, one of my clones that is sitting on top of the soil of the skunk has PM..i dont wanna bin it like the other one..im searching for a bleach or neem recipe cause thats what i got at home, if it is even salvable, i really need a circulation fan inside of that cab and the lockdown is fuckin my plans
I sprayed her earlier today and yesterday, i think that helped a lot
picture.php

picture.php

The tips even got necrosis(?)
picture.php

picture.php

Sampas92

Just newbin
Amnesia watering and measurments

Amnesia watering and measurments

So while i watered my girl i measured her
40cm long
35cm width
+/-50cm heigth pot included
picture.php

picture.php

Main cannopy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sampas92

Just newbin
Olders

Olders

So today was watering day for my older girls and decided to take some pics. They are drinking 2l of water every 2 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some oxidized pistils of the left girl by my clumsy hands
picture.php

Puff puff puff
picture.php

They seem a bit slow, but they are thicker compared to 5 days ago.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 46

Day 46

I tuck a leaf here in there
picture.php

My skunk since i add the extra light on top of her is more perky and is growing a bit more. Today i watered her, 1l and added more soil until the cotyledons node, i removed the xxl fan leafs, she looks good
picture.php

Peace :tiphat:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Thank you all guys & girl :thank you:

Today is kinda of a good and bad day.
The cut that i thougth that had PM, afterall was salts from spraying it cause i cleaned it and it didnt comeback likd PM does, but is very wilty today and i dont think is going to make it, the one that was sliced in half is still pretty stiff so im going to let it there unitl it dies, like the wilting one
On the other hand the last and biggest cut that i have that still remains in the bubbler got her first root today, 12 days in water until first root :D but it doesnt grow from the node like it was suppose too(??)
picture.php

Either way, im going to let it grow a bit more and pot it to make it a future mom, one mom is better than none and i still need to train cloning for the seeds that i have here and i want to make a mom of every single one of them :D

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 47

Day 47

Buds still stretching
picture.php

picture.php

I love this
picture.php

She smells so good, god, but i can only pick up berry smells, rubing my joints and my cigarretes on the trichs is awesome, tasty as hell :D

Today is watering day for her, until now the bottom watering seems to work good, i always left it sucking water for 15/20 mnts, usually the rest i top water but the pot dont take any more..its funny cause when i top watered i could make the pot hold 1.5l of water easy, now she takes 1l and nothing more. The roots that i could see from the holes are still there and still white

Regarding my older girls, i noticed yesterday wnd confirmed today, i think the left one is slowing on bud stretching, that new light green on top of each bud is getting a bit darker and the light green area is smaller..maybe they will get a bit thicker now :dunno:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Mrs Skunk

Mrs Skunk

My clones attempt of my skunk
The wilty one that supposedly had PM but i cleaned it with distilled water and it didnt come back so i think it wasnt, dunno if is gona make it
picture.php

These 2 was the cut that i didnt have any bottom node so i cut it in half and have been spraing it and the soil when i feel like it, pretty stiff and never wilted until now
picture.php

The bigger one in the water that shows one root is going to be there a few more days to see with my own eyes everyday how the roots develop and how fast until i pot it, going to read about the transition to make the best i can
3 until now
picture.php

picture.php

My skunk is doing good
picture.php

Peace

aliceklar

Buds still stretching

Regarding my older girls, i noticed yesterday wnd confirmed today, i think the left one is slowing on bud stretching, that new light green on top of each bud is getting a bit darker and the light green area is smaller..maybe they will get a bit thicker now :dunno:

They will dude. Keep going. 47 days now? And they are autos right?

Sampas92

Just newbin
They will dude. Keep going. 47 days now? And they are autos right?

Well the one that is 47 days is an blue amnesia xxl, advertised 75/80 days seed to harvest, she like to flower for a bit of time for what ive seen online.
she had a stunt here and there in the beggining but nothing major, and now has a bit of cal def, but she is doing good, i just dont know what to expect

The other 2 they are autos too, auto zkittles, 60/65 days advertised, but they were so mistreated by me that they took +/- 60 days just to reach the flowering stage so :shucks:

Is a game of patience, for an stressed hyperactive anxious person is fucked up, but amazingly, i find quite relaxing being with the girls, learning, treat them, i think having moms will be real zen for me wich is good.

PCBuds

The other 2 they are autos too, auto zkittles, 60/65 days advertised, but they were so mistreated by me that they took +/- 60 days just to reach the flowering stage so :shucks:

That's what I've found.
My plants weren't stunted in size, they were stunted in their timing, and just took longer.

The advertised time from seed to harvest is rarely the case as well.
They almost always take longer than advertised, regardless of what strain you're growing.

Sampas92

Just newbin
That's what I've found.
My plants weren't stunted in size, they were stunted in their timing, and just took longer.

The advertised time from seed to harvest is rarely the case as well.
They almost always take longer than advertised, regardless of what strain you're growing.

They are taking their time indeed, well my bad kkkk