What's new

First time grower with SILS on micro grow

Sampas92

Just newbin
Defoliating

Defoliating

So there was a bit of time since i sit down with my older girls and since today was watering day i decided to look at them..
I decided to redirect some branches on the left on and defoliate a bit of the right, just leafs covering lower tops and leafs that were not getting light or fucking the airflow
Not very noticeable on pics, but they ar better now and more even in height
picture.php

picture.php

Right side, puff puff puff
picture.php

Left one main cannopy
picture.php

picture.php

Plus this girls today dranked 2l plus something of water, they were thirsty so next watering i will have 2.5l of water ready for them

Peace

Caio

Don't use the 1.4 litres pots! That shit fall down with some wind also with a 30cm plant! Use the 14cm pot, this can grow a 80/100 cm plant without fall!

I have 10 clones right now....
4 rooted but 1 is eated by some fungus...shit happens

picture.php

I live in the plants pathogens heaven land....

Sampas92

Just newbin
Don't use the 1.4 litres pots! That shit fall down with some wind also with a 30cm plant! Use the 14cm pot, this can grow a 80/100 cm plant without fall!

I have 10 clones right now....
4 rooted but 1 is eated by some fungus...shit happens

View Image

I live in the plants pathogens heaven land....

Pathogens heaven land, sounds good :D

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 43

Day 43

Today after taking in consideration some sugestions and a quick scoop on blynx thread, i added some extra light to my amnesia
Before
picture.php

picture.php

After
picture.php

picture.php

Im going to see how she reacts to it tomorrow
picture.php

I need to get 8 sils of the 1521lm for the next grow
Peace

Sampas92

Just newbin
:good:

I don't think that you can go wrong.
Leaving the globes on should help "soften" the light.

When i saw terpene graph about the distances of the sils and how he uses them, i convert that to my lux meter and now with the globes im a little bit above of what i should, im pushing for her, without the globes seems to much.
For the next grow i want to spead her like this and flower with 8 13 1521lm sils, start to save money :D

PCBuds

I've had SILs stuck right into the plant.
(10 Watt 800 lumens)
The plant was fine.
The only issue was some of the leaves that were touching the hot base would dry up and die.

Sampas92

Just newbin

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 44

Day 44

So the added lights yesterday was a succes (thanks guys) today she is all prayable, and dont show signs of too much light
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maybe a tiny bit of light stress on some taller leafs like this one in the main cannopy
picture.php

Besides that i think she looks really good and smells beautifull, i cant touch anything that i get that beautiffull smell in my fingers.

My olders girls are good, shooting new pistils all around.

My skunk is still in that strange phase with low light so she is slow and wainting for the amensia to finish up

Now im going to roll up one, scrub her on some resin of this girl (i saw someone here on ic doing that and says that awesome) and im gonna puff puff

Peace

PCBuds

Awesome.
Even if some leaves are stressing a bit, they should get used to it in no time.

Yeild is proportion light, so you're on the right path.

Sampas92

Just newbin
Awesome.
Even if some leaves are stressing a bit, they should get used to it in no time.

Yeild is proportion light, so you're on the right path.
Thanks buds
I took one of the caps off, in the next fwys im going to play with it and see how she reacts a i add more light.
Yeah it is proportionate but there is a point that you dont see any more advantages to add more light, i just dont know where is that point :dunno:

Im eager for her to finnish to flower the skunk and begin the auto in the 15l pot..maybe ill flower the skunk in the 15l too before the auto, i think it will be fun :D

:tiphat:

Sampas92

Just newbin
Frosty flavour

Frosty flavour

My blue amnesia is frostying real nice
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I choose the top of the lowest branch of the main stem to rub my join in, the flavour of the berrys mixed in was awesome, i think is a good preview of what i can expect from her if she doesnt change much :D

Sampas92

Just newbin
Brown spots

Brown spots

Also she showed some brown rusty spots +/- 4 days ago in the fans in the middle of the branches, only in that part of the branches, nowhere else in all of her. Also it didnt progress since it appears
Any soul knows what might have been?im just curious..cal mag def?manganese excess? Besides that she is fully green showing nothing more whatsoever
picture.php

Peace

Sampas92

Just newbin
Day 45 blue amnesia

Day 45 blue amnesia

So yesterday i made some changes today she is all prayable, looks fine bathing in the light, im not gona add anymore lights, she has a very pleasing lux readings throughout the tops. Now, directly on top of her she has 5x 8w 800lm and 4x 9w 740lm, readings from 40~50k, the halogen bulb deliver itself to its maker yesterday kkkkk
The temps have been 24c and rh 50% everyday all day and night
picture.php

picture.php

Main cannopy
picture.php

One of the clones that i should have bin ended up being sliced in the middle on the stem, sprayed water on it, soil, and it perked up, lets see if is going to give me something
The other cut seems all perky too and in good health, both under the skunk.
picture.php

The older girls remains the same, shooting up pistils and new bud growth, i dont know if they are slow or not but they are always different everyday.

Peace

Caio

Also she showed some brown rusty spots +/- 4 days ago in the fans in the middle of the branches, only in that part of the branches, nowhere else in all of her. Also it didnt progress since it appears
Any soul knows what might have been?im just curious..cal mag def?manganese excess? Besides that she is fully green showing nothing more whatsoever
View Image

Peace

Calcium def

Wonderful garden...whats the aroma of your ladies?

Sampas92

Just newbin
Calcium def

Wonderful garden...whats the aroma of your ladies?
:thank you: when you open the cab you dont scent anything besides that smell of plants, but when i touch her she is loud on berrys and nothing else for now..
The older girls dont smell nothing to be honest, im hoping if the cure will help them.

Calcium def, thats why i thought she had slow down on growing, thanks caio :tiphat: