What's new

First time grow, mini-DWC CFL setup, advice welcome

lookin good like a bush. u should get a nice harvest off of her. lots of branches n bud sites even if its light airy popcorn nugs twords the bottom n further away from the light but thats still smoke the u dont gotta pay for and it adds up. now the top nugs closest to the lights should be some nice chunky nugget that ur lookin for.
if they were under a hps the way they are u would be golden with the coverage and penitration of the hps with those 2 beautiful bushes would produce a good amount with all the bud sites.

a lil advice when u chop her would be to put the airy popcorn in 1 pile and seperate the dense nugs in another pile so u know whats what and dont mix them up. the airy light stuff dries alot faster then denser buds and if they are together and only the airy bud is dried u could get mould in the denser buds if they are still holding too much water.

lookin tasty bud keep it up.

Thanks rollin. I've been debating the past couple of days whether or not to take off the really small branches on the bottom so that I get bigger buds off the top but I think I'll just keep them for some popcorn buds. I definitely wish I had a hps to flower under because I would for sure be getting fatter buds but I'm hoping to get one for my second run. Thanks for the info about drying the smaller and bigger buds. I probably would not have thought about separating them but now I know. :thank you:

picture.php

Day 43 buds are getting frosty, thirsty, and hungry for light

picture.php

How about them roots

lol thanks cork. I was impressed with roots like this before I started growing...it's awesome to have accomplished it myself.

picture.php

Day 43 lemon roots

picture.php

Day 45 smelling real good

Just swapped out the water and nutes, time for a lil update

picture.php

buds filling in nicely and stinking real good

picture.php

root ball getting bigger and thirstier

picture.php

trichomes coming in nicely, foxtailing a little from the heat but nothing serious

a Thanksgiving update...

picture.php

buds are fattening up and getting frosty day 66

picture.php

hairs on the lower buds are starting to change colors

picture.php

anxiously waiting for harvest time

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, there is much to be thankful for and we are lucky to be here doing what we do.

hey man just read through for the first time, lookin real good!!

Thanks a lot man I can't wait to harvest them and give them a taste.

@geoponics13 I wish I had more power cords to hang more lights. My lemon plant has completely taken over my closet and it could definitely use more lights in the middle.

@#1cheesebuds thanks man I hope they turn out well too. They've been stinking up the entire area now.

Wow look at that root ball!:tiphat: Doing pretty good for how many watts you got going on there. Is there a set date for axing it? Also chance of a macro shot in the end?

Wow look at that root ball!:tiphat: Doing pretty good for how many watts you got going on there. Is there a set date for axing it? Also chance of a macro shot in the end?

thanks a lot man. I was thinking of giving her about two more weeks. I checked the trichs and most of them are still clear and the hairs are still in the process of turning orange from white. I will try to get a macro shot at the end as long as I can find a good enough camera for it.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Looking awesome!

Don't know what nutes you're using but I recommend Maxibloom, (good choice on the hempy buckets, you'll LOVE them) since you're on a budget and want great plants. I'd definitely back off the nitrogen if you don't want low potency bud, they're looking pretty dark green for this late in flower. (Also would account for some of that stretchyness.)

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts