picture.php

what I presume to be a lemon strain day 6 after flipping the switch

picture.php

sour D a few days after flipping the switch

picture.php

sour D roots...they're getting thirsty

picture.php

lemon roots...also very thirsty

mylar sheets coming asap to replace the foil...thanks rollin again for the tip..

walmart n other stores have emergency blankets usually in the camping gear section or in the auto section with the first aid n emergency kits if they dont have singles.
grow looks healthy n they look happy keep it up. just remember to watch the strech into the lights when buds come. leaves getting burnt isnt as bad as getting a toasted nugget.

wow O wow dude they r looking great. keep em going.

thanks man, I'm just trying to finish strong now that I'm approaching the final stages.

@rollin, thanks man, I definitely do have to keep an eye on the stretching because the lemon plant is stretching ridiculously. I already have a few burnt leaves because of that but I definitely don't want toasted nugs. I think I may have to make a trip out to walmart today to get that sheet.

more pics coming later today

if ur not going for a flat even canopy with lst and to keep them from getting burnt place the lights on the sides if they are streching that much go vert.

rough diagram of what u could do...
top... 8x8x8 (8=lights/x=plants)
side... *{}*{}* (*=light/{}=plant)
like 2x2x2 , 2x3x2 or 3x3x3 (#=lights/x=plants)

it seems that ur closet will alow this and it will help with the lower buds along with providing light to sides of the top colas and u will only have to worry about the side shoots or fan leaves getting a lil burnt if they get too close/touching the bulb. after they are done with the strech u could put the light over them again if u wanted too.

picture.php

Day 28 hairs poking out

picture.php

Still growing strong

picture.php

lemon plant not planning on stopping lol

picture.php

Day 33 here come the buds :dance013:

rolling, I've taken your advice and lowered some of the lights so it reaches under the canopy. I've been defoliating a little as well because those fan leaves are getting huge but that's taken care of.
My next run I will definitely be doing some lst because I'm probably going to build a shelf that would let me split my closet in half so I can use half for flowering and half for vegging. I want to get a perpetual cycle going.

Looking so healthy and happy, great work so far.

thanks bonsai :thank you:, I'm happy with the way these are turning out. I'm not expecting big yields since it's my first attempt but now I'm just impatiently waiting for harvest so I can get my second run going already. I have clones starting to root and ready to get growing.

picture.php

another day 33 closeup

picture.php

Day 36 more buds coming in

picture.php

after some defoliation day 36

can't wait to get a hid light upgrade but I'm excited for this harvest

Dimebagg

Really nice looking plants my friend. I just read through for the first time and wanted to give some warning. You said you might try to split the airlines off of one pump, and I wanted to make sure you didnt do that! I run a micro DWC as well, and I had the same thing in mind. But what happens is that a very small difference in resistance between the two airstones will cause all or at least most of the air to come from only one of the stones, thus depriving the other of oxygen. I almost killed a plant this way. I found the best way was to get a dual outlet pump (like $15 from Walmart). Your current setup is great how it is!

lookin` good mate! keep it up with the good work and have some wonderful buds.

peace and respect.

PS. put some more light in the grow room.

lookin` good mate! keep it up with the good work and have some wonderful buds.

peace and respect.

PS. put some more light in the grow room.

lookin good. buds are a wonderful site to see on ur first grow. you should have a decent harvest too if things keep goin the way they are.

as dimebag said... dont split an air line into 2 the lines would have to be the exact same size and stones always kept clean and u cant have 1 higher then another... unless u have a powerful pump and a regulator/spliter that u can adjust the air to each line. just another mistake learned on my part. also with the cheaper airpumps (tetrafin i belive it is, dual outlet blue airpump from walmart)if u need more air i noticed that if ur not ina dusty spot u can take the filter off of it and it will pump out more air. this helps if ur nute soulition is clogging ur airstones faster then u like.

Dimebagg, Thanks for the advice. Although I thought about that before I've decided to go with a different route for my second run (hempy buckets) so I won't need to deal with air pumps although I'll probably build myself a bubble cloner with these materials.

@gongalaumare thanks man! I'm working on getting a 400 watt in there to get some nice yield for my next run. In the meantime I just added a few more bulbs this morning.

@rollin you definitely got that right, I've been waiting so long it seems for it to start budding and now that they're here I'm excited for harvest time lol. No worries about splitting the airlines since I'll be doing hempy buckets next :dance013:

@growbox thanks man it indeed is a wonderful feeling to see them growing

picture.php

Day 39 Sour Diesel coming alone nicely

picture.php

Day 42 starting to see some frostiness

picture.php

Day 42 Sour Diesel plant after some defoliation with mylar in the background...finally replaced the foil. :tiphat:

lookin good like a bush. u should get a nice harvest off of her. lots of branches n bud sites even if its light airy popcorn nugs twords the bottom n further away from the light but thats still smoke the u dont gotta pay for and it adds up. now the top nugs closest to the lights should be some nice chunky nugget that ur lookin for.
if they were under a hps the way they are u would be golden with the coverage and penitration of the hps with those 2 beautiful bushes would produce a good amount with all the bud sites.

a lil advice when u chop her would be to put the airy popcorn in 1 pile and seperate the dense nugs in another pile so u know whats what and dont mix them up. the airy light stuff dries alot faster then denser buds and if they are together and only the airy bud is dried u could get mould in the denser buds if they are still holding too much water.

lookin tasty bud keep it up.