What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time farmer

CRAIGSF1ST

subbed for science, would love to know what this is as well.

I watered them today with ph ~6.5, the leafs had started to look thin and one theory I have is that they might not be able to pull moisture from the soil in the same pace as the evaporation. Ive read that somewhere as a plausible explanation for the serrations pointing upwards.

Found this on one of the Kings Kushs when watering, lol, dont know how that happened.

CRAIGSF1ST

Possibly watering too much? Soil looks super saturated is why I ask

Im trying not to overwater since I did that the first weeks of their lives and it really set them back. If you mean the pic above with the wierd root, I had just watered them. There still was alittle bit moist left in the soil but they were feeling light and when I put my finger in the soil it was just a tiny bit damp.
The plants seem to be doing well, some reversal of the serrations pointing everywhere but they still look like thorn-bushes.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Your plants look fine bro, don't sweat it, and yes, be careful not to over do it with the water and nutes. Good luck!

Peace
BM

CRAIGSF1ST

Your plants look fine bro, don't sweat it, and yes, be careful not to over do it with the water and nutes. Good luck!

Peace
BM

Thanks man!
They have grown ALOT this past week so my concerns of them beeing dwarfs because of poor soil is gone and they seem to have liked my watering yesterday so all is fine and dandy. Theyve grown so much that ive been doing some LST and now keeo the branches on most of them down to get light to the smaller shoots. Also did some topping, probably the last topping, from now on im going to try to shape them into something you can put in a scrog.
Not sure how many of them I can fit in a 120x120cm (~4x4ft)..

CRAIGSF1ST

Rest in Piece, slowgrowing Ice-plant.
Made some room in the tent, plan is to have 4 big containers and 2 small ones, so total of 6 plants in my bloomchamber. I had 3 Ice and 1 Kings kush in the larger pots so i killed of the weakest Ice and put the strongest kush there instead. I have noticed that the ones in larger containers grow much fatter. quicker, even thought they havent rooted the medium fully yet.

This has turned out to be kind of a diary, not my intention at the beginning.

CRAIGSF1ST

Is there any way to edit posts on this board? was going to write Pieces because she got chopped up, now it looks so incredibly stupid :)

CRAIGSF1ST

Is there any way to edit posts on this board? was going to write Pieces because she got chopped up, now it looks so incredibly stupid :)

Nevermind this, Ive never seen a forum that wont allow edits for some minutes after posting. Just have to adapt and drop that sloppy style.

Anyways, Ive been trying to diagnose what causes this, but I cant find anything conclusive as usual. Anyone know what this is caused by? Its just on one leaf so Im not that worried. Yet.

CRAIGSF1ST

They are growing like crazy now, which almost is too bad. The new location in the larger tent has been delayed until sometime next week. Cant wait to get some room for them so I can train the long shoots for the scrog..

(2 of the plants removed that I squeeze in there)

That burn or whatever it is in the picture in the above post, no one knows what that is? Still havent figured out and a few more of them has appeared.

CRAIGSF1ST

Forgot to ask, is it ok to start stripping the lowest parts from leafs that doesnt get much light? Or is that doing more harm than good this early (5wks)?