What's new

First Scrog attempt... :woohoo:

LOL. You scared me there for a minute, I misunderstood sorry,

WeedKrazy420. its called scrog and it works great, you just keep training them and they all stay the same height, so the light gets to all of them instead of just the top bud. Smaller buds but a lot more of them and they all should get good and tight.

Took a Couple Pictures after watering today..
I think I have 2 plants leaning towards the WW side and 2 leaning towards SD.

WW Phenos
Thes plants have a distinct smell of lemons and are extremly resony. I slightly touch them and the resin ozzes onto my fingers. They are packing on the weight quicker than the SD phenos but are more compact.

SD Phenos
These plants are taller and skinnyer and have a slight purple colour to them. I cant really describe the smell but its definatly unique. Mabey its diesel but im not quite sure.

gOurd^jr.

lookin great Boy! I had some nutrient troubles with my Sour Mists, but now I have mothers from each pheno and can dial it in on the clones. I have one Diesel Dominant clone outdoors that is doing great, although very very short. I absolutely love the high,especially the Kali pheno, which was tastier at first IMO although with extended cure they are now very similar to each other. High is nice and uppy, sometimes its floaty and surreal but the shits real potent and can get me all racey if i dont hold myself back on howmuch I smoke.

You've got a great canopy, hope it swells big for ya in the coming weeks. WW phenos sound perfect to me as I LOOOOVE lemony Bud!
peace love

G

Getting close TBWG:: Nice job, that last shot looks sweet..18 days :chin: time to flush I would say. Started to flush my ladies yesterday day 53. Great grow, S Silly

i think im goin to give them their last bloom nutrients next sunday then give them 1 last budbooster nutrients(only K) the next watering and then flush for the last week.
Im using all Organic Nutrients so hopefully a shorter flush is good enough. And i might let them go 1 more week so then it will be a 2 week flush.

If i take some small buds(not even .5g) from the bottom of the plant will that mean :

that i will lose however much that bud would have been at harvest time

or

will the plant then divert the energy to the bigger buds??

Day 49
2 weeks before expected harvest..
Gave last feeding with full strength and will start flush next watering. Plants starting to shed lower leaves so hopefully this feeding will last them till the end of flowering(might give one more feeding with light amount of nutrients then start flush).

Took a couple really small sample buds and dried them ontop of my toaster. Will do a sample bud report with a proper dry soon.

These buds were very sticky even though they are not laced with trics. loaded 2 small bowls. The smell and taste was very green(toaster drying sucks). I didnt expect much but after finishing it i was quite nicely blitted. I think it actually got me more high than most of the weed i grab. The only thing is it didnt last very long (1 hour??) but that could be just because i dryed it terribly.

The buds are packing on weight slowly and are not quite as dense as i want them to be yet. Hopefully they get denser before harvest. I love stareing at them though :joint:

I CANT FU*KEN WAIT :yoinks:

Last edited:
DAy 56

TooK PicTuRES BefoRe GiVIng FluSH.
FloWeRInG DatE: MarCh 7FiNAl HaRVeSt DatE: MAy 12\ At 66 dAys FlOWeRinG

ToOK a SaMPle BuD. WIlL TrY sOme TOmMOrO!!! LoOKs TaSTy :joint:

50% clear / 40% cloudy / 10% Amber Trics...

agent 420

the bud looks very frosty and nice. nice little setup you got there.

I tried LST before and got good results. Never tried scrog yet but will give it a try soon. seems LST is the way to go when they're young and then switch to scrog when they get bigger with more branches to hold down.

can't wait to hear the official smoke report.

G

nice looking plants and setup... buds look yuMMy.. good luck with a safe harvest

G

nice scrog i love watching good scrog grow go down... excellent job on it...

You can see the training that the scrogg screen provides. Lots of branches with nice sized colas on each (4-8").

I UnSCrOgGEd mY 3 ScROgGed pLAnTs sO ThAT I cOuLD REMovE The DEaD LeaVeS STuCk In tHe ScReEN. ThE BrAnCHeS aRe WeaKEr ThAn ThE LST'd PlANt aNd a FeW bEnD OVeR FrOM ThE WeIGHt oF ThE BuDS.

ThE BudS aRe ReALLy FaTTeNInG Up!! sO I DoNt WaNt MoLD.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts