What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First indoor no-till run

Jcue81

CSI Humboldt ‘Good Ol’ Days’ (Pre 98 x Panama Red)

Attachments

• photo2111366.jpg
    photo2111366.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 127
  • photo2111375.jpg
    photo2111375.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 122

EastCoastGambit

This looks awesome. great work. Quick question though, it seems like one issue that could come up is the ability to control humidity in a grow like this.

Jcue81

The one in the middle is Barney’s Farm Acapulco Gold, I’m the right is a Critical Cure 1:1 CBD.

Cone run is up next. Incredibly grateful to have had a legit East Coast Sour Diesel clone gifted to me. I’ve wanted to grow that plant for 20 years and to able to now is so exciting.

Jcue81

This looks awesome. great work. Quick question though, it seems like one issue that could come up is the ability to control humidity in a grow like this.

I had to put my dehumidifier in the tent when they were really thirsty. I was able to keep in my VPD range throughout the grow, but that’s not ideal and wouldn’t work in warmer months. Pondering an AC for the basement, but probably be better to just take a couple months off in the heat of summer.