What's new

First Indoor Grow Pics

tokinjoe

Immortal, thanks bro. Find you a private sunny spot and do it bro!! Nothing like good ole sunshine and big buds!

Hog, thanks bro, if they grow outside like they are inside, no doubt bro. Gonna try and grow me some HOG's !!

Relik, thanks bro. I think these AK's got shocked right after transplant. The MJ soil may have had an effect, maybe ph shock?? Anyhow, there is one that is still doing well, I've flushed these, we'll see if they do anything...

Chaz, what's up my brotha! Thanks for stopping by bro. Nice thread you have as well, I've got my seat reserved in there.

Bonzo, thanks bro, I'll definately chronicle this grow as it progresses. Can't wait to see how they do in the great outdoors with full sun. Thanks for stopping by.

Eco, thanks for stopping by as well. I'll keep this thread updated as we go, from indoors to outside. Peace all. :canabis: TJ

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
tokinjoe said:
Here are two purple AK's that I'm growing. Something is going on with them that I can't quite figure out. They've been thru the same nutes, soil etc. as the big bud but they are just not doing as well. The newer leaves are light yellow and aren't darkening. I have to wonder if it's nute lockup caused by low PH. I've looked for litmus paper but can't find any. I'm going to order a PH pen to be sure. I've flushed them so we'll see.

BB and Purple have 2 very different feeding scheduales(cant spell)...

BB take 2 times the food that a purple can handel, plus Purple needs a higher PH like 6.5 and BB does real well at 6.0...

Keep this in mind when you feed...

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Growdoc is right, even two dif. phenos of a same variety can have very different feeding needs. It would be wise to (especially in soil), feed your plants "on demand" and not apply a "unified" schedule to all.

just my 0.2c

rgds, kov

tokinjoe

Growdoc and Kov, thank's bro's. I've definately found out that the big bud x northern lights LOVES nutes and the AK's are more fickle about them. The AK's are looking pretty rough. I'll try and take some pics of them tonight if I can get over to my growroom. One AK looks nice, the other two are toasted. The bb x nl plants are drinking lots of water and are ready for outdoors. It's going to be at least a couple of weeks before I can put them out though. I'm hoping they won't get rootbound as they are getting BIG.

G

Yes, the NLxBB loves aggessive feedings and is very forgiving. It's definatly a strong strain-loves to be tied and cloned. Not to mention loves a nice '3 course meal' of N-P-K. You'll see they'll get pretty thirsty the more you push vegative growth. I can't wait to see how these monsters do outdoors. I would expect a huge yield. Love the way this strain produces buds. It continues to impress me. Keep up the good work tokinjoe! If you have any questions lemme know.

tokinjoe

Thanks bro, it's nice to know I have anotha brotha on here growing the same strain. Trust me bro, I'll have more outdoor pics than you guys will want to look at. Assuming I do 20 plants, that's a lot of resizing and time on my end but if you guys wanna see em, I'll damn sure take em and post em. As for the water, they constantly need watering. To start, I would water them once per week or so. Now, it's every 2-3 days. Thanks for dropping by bro, good luck with your grow as well. Peace. :canabis: TJ

G

My Northern lights /BB fem seeds have just come up, and am going to try them this season outdoors. Will be watching this one. peace

tokinjoe

Ok, time for an update. These plants are at 8 weeks and growing like MAD!!! They are still displaying the strength and vigor expected of this strain and I honestly couldn't be more impressed up to this point. As soon as I'm reasonably sure we aren't going to get any more frosts these ladies are going outdoors. They are taking over my growroom and I have no room left for anything else!!!!

tokinjoe

<BLUSHING> Well thank ya blue!! I'm humbled to have you post on my thread.. :wave: .Being that this is my first go indoors, it's been a real treat to share it with you all..I'm taking this one all the way thru til harvest...Thanks again for stopping by.... :wink:

O

OHenry

Hi TJ

Thos things look healthy as shit. Can't wait to follow this one. You'll have some nice subject matter to photograph. Later OH

G

You're doing really great! Some people are born with green thumbs. Your plants definitely seem to think so :smile:

No reason to be humbled...I'm a grower just like you, only with ta-ta's :D The Mentor title just appeared there one day :smile:

May your harvest be bountiful and oh so sparkly...and I'm diggin' your avatar :wave:

tokinjoe

Thanks again Blue, I'm still humbled.... :wink:

OHenry, I'm all ears if ya can tell me how to better capture the beauty of these beasts...I don't come close to giving them justice...

Immortal, I just dug the holes for them today...3 ft wide and 2 ft deep..plenty of room for the root system. Next up, I gotta go get more chicken wire to keep the deer out. These are twice as wide as the cages I have from last year...

immortal

Hey I heard on OG that the Liquid Fence works great. It will keep all animals away from your plants without any other fences or anything. It very expensive though like 100 dollars a bottle I hear.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
immortal said:
Hey I heard on OG that the Liquid Fence works great. It will keep all animals away from your plants without any other fences or anything. It very expensive though like 100 dollars a bottle I hear.

This stuff does not work well, stay with the chicken wire...

tokinjoe

Immortal, I've heard of the liquid fence, some have had success with it, some haven't. One thing I know for sure, the deer cannot get through my chicken wire. They don't even try. I wouldn't be opposed to trying the liquid fence but the only thing is, once it rains, no more liquid fence. If it was my garden at my house, no problem. As for the chicken wire, I roll it to the desired width, paint it olive green and I can use it again and again. Two years ago I didn't use anything, and out of 16 plants the deer ate 12 of them. To say I was heartbroken would be an understatement. So, chicken wire it is....I recommend it to anyone that has ever had deer problems. It works, plain and simple..

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I have lost plants to rabbits... chicken wire works...you can even bury it 50cm in the gound if you like

Latest posts

Latest posts