What's new

First@IC Vertical 1800w Bio Bucket Grow (Vanilla Kush + Super Bud)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
cool grow! I've run some bare vert in tents and once the 1st one maxxed out I pulled the fan and filter out and set it on the floor outside the tent with the fan on top blowing down into it and a short intake hose up to the port normally used to cool the reflector.
that change gave me room for more flowers and makes the tents brighter. when the ceilings are high I can hang it over the tent and vacuum the heat out. It works just as well but if you want to duct it outside you have to box the filter and port off from it.

tearing that down in the middle of flower is insane, glad to see you pull that off.
best luck on your future harvest!

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Less than 3 weeks out now!

Going to plant my 12 Clones outside this week too!
Got 12 Plants, 5ak's 5 SUper buds and 2 VK's

Should be fun, my first outdoor grow :p

Been awhile guys!
Things are swelling nicely, as of this Sunday I start my flush....

My Beer bottle sized Cola's on the super bud! I got 4 of these bad boys!

picture.php

Here's the Vanilla Kush! Wich some nice buds!

They smell DELICIOUS!!!

picture.php

Which brings me to the new facts, I planted 12 plants outdoors last week! There doing amazing! I'll take some snaps tomorrow when i'm outside transplanting them into monster pots! There getting some quality soil and i'm going all organic since this is my first Soil!

Im using pure vida's line, it seems pretty good!

Also I have 3 vanilla kush's vegging for next round! I was going to grow the Super bud again, and said id never grow VK again.. but im up for a challenge!

Until tomorrow!

Keep Growing!
KryptKeepa out!

gOurd^jr.

Looks like you'll be pulling a nice Harvest soon KK!!

Can't wait to see some outdoor shots in the organic soil and sunshine :)

If you have any ?'s organic soil is my thang so I'm HTH.
cheers

I like your DIY system, seems like more growers are giving RDWC a try.
Ive considered your light formation but felt unsure so Im eager to see the results.
Keep it up.

1/2 and 1/2.. I must say I kind of screwed myself again.. not using a Cal Mag supplement..
I can see the difference...
O well live and learn!!! The super bud Cola's are looking sexy!
PS: after thinking about it the VK's are coming down ASAP

cravin morehead

Veteran
live and learn is right!! have fun trimming. for me, its only fun for a short while. then my bubble hash pile gets bigger and bigger as i keep saying, 'fuck it, hash it'... are you making hash with your trim??

Latest posts

Latest posts