What's new

First grow, nearing the end

growstrong

harvest?

harvest?

I haven't been able to take any pictures recently. I need my own camera...

But here are some updated pictures. The bigger of the two plants seems like it may be ready to harvest. I have been giving it only water the past two days. Let me know what you guys think.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(This is the less mature of the two plants, the rest are of the other. I don't know why I only took two pictures of this plant. I will take more soon.)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(This is also one from the smaller, less-mature plant)

picture.php

I think this one is my favorite shot.

growstrong

Haha I half know I am being super impatient but I also half convince myself they are almost done.

I'm too excited I think.

Norrath

yes, i am fresh too, and i remember wondering when it was done, well it takes as long as it takes. grab a 30x or better loupe/magnifying glass and check out the fat calyx looking things on the top buds late in harvest, youll know because theyll get fat and frosty, opposed to hairy and not frosty. your buds are basically setting their exoskeleton up, so that they can grow fatter, that's my interpretation of the stage youre in.

growstrong

I just ordered a pocket microscope off ebay so hopefully it comes soon. Its only week 6 of flowering, and Nirvana says 8-10 weeks. I will give it some more nutes tomorrow. Thanks for the advice though. Haha if no one said anything I may have done the unthinkable and chop them wayy too early.

Norrath

i have a strain, mixed with a haze, that takes FOREVER and a HALF to finish, gave a few to my friend to grow out, and he chopped them with his other strains that finish 70-80 days, i was so choked, still smoked it, but it was long premature that haze was; just not kosher.

if it says 8-10 weeks, id give it more the 90+ notion, let the colour of the trichomes tell you when it's done, not what it looks like, you can do that later with more experience.

theyll fill out lots from here on