What's new

First grow in 10 years.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I stress tested the fuck out of the Blue Satellite boy, Top pick out of 13 boys, some hermed under stress but he didnt flinch.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
yeah, a bit sooner than I expected. Was planning on dropping the nutes next week to the "ripen" stage which is like 2.5mL FNB and 1mL Floralicous +, completey dropping the koolbloom.
Not sure if I should maybe start flushing though. From what I've read a week flush should be plenty for coco. When do you know its time to flush? Would assume soon since the leaves are already starting to yellow up a bit. Dont think they're really uptaking the nutrients like they used to.
Plan was on Sunday to go to the ripen for a week, then start flushing for about a week until harvest.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea when she gets a little "depressed" its time. You may notice your leaf mass is noticeably smaller as well, kinda shrunk a bit, hairs around the middle of the plant browning a bit maybe something like that. You got good stalked trich developed everywhere and she looks to begin the senescence mode soon.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Starting to notice some of these blackish spots on the outside of the leaves. Is this normal, or concern for something else? I thought at first it might be a bit of purple, but looks more blackish to me.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thinkin maybe I should just start flushing tomorrow or the next day. She definitely seems depressed. Not responding to feed like she use to.
I just havnt seen a single amber trichome yet, so Im not sure if I jumping the gun.

Attachments

• IMAG0821.jpg
    IMAG0821.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0823.jpg
    IMAG0823.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
yeah man, I think tomorrow I'm gonna give her 2.5mL of FNB and 1mL of FL+, then sometime between sunday-tuesday(day 50-52)start the flush process. I guess We'll see how that goes, and hopefully start to see some amber trichomes popping up. Pretty sure after a week of flush in the coco all her fan leaves will be completely barren. Should work out pretty well I believe.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Just went to the "ripen" schedule tonight (2.5mL Floranova Bloom and 1mL FLoralicious +). Gonna do that until wednesday (day 53), then start the flush. So hopefully sometime around January 15-20 I'll be harvesting!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0831.jpg
    IMAG0831.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0832.jpg
    IMAG0832.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0835.jpg
    IMAG0835.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0837.jpg
    IMAG0837.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 15

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
:)

:)

Oh shit, just noticed those "black spots" are actually purple!!! Never seen the Banner they grew at the shop have any purple in it. They rush that shit so much, its so commercial. Wal-Mart weed. Glad I quit that place on Friday to grow my own and work with my buddy.
attachment.php

This is definitely my largest cola. Little over a foot tall, and about 3.5"-4" in diameter. Think I may run the "ripen" stage for the whole week. Those spots concerned me a bit, but it's looking really nice now.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0848.jpg
    IMAG0848.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0846.jpg
    IMAG0846.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 14

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Really great job. It was like riding a bicycle - you never forgot how to.

Youre in the home stretch now :D

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Flower Day 52

Flower Day 52

She's definitely starting to swell up now, its crazy when you look at her close. Bunch of plump calaxes completely covered in trichomes. Getting some golden and purple hues to some leaves now too. Wish I could control temps a little better to get the color out more, but she's doing great. Harvest in a couple weeks now! :woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

papaduc

Veteran
You've got a good one there fella. She looks lovely and done at 8 weeks give or take.

If you've got any nutrients with little/no phosphorus, use them at a low strength before flushing to maximise the chances of seeing funky colours. It also helps the burn and quality of the bud afterwards. That's what I've found anyway.

Something like a very low dose (0.4ec) veg feed is usually good for a couple of pre-flush feedings in my experience.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
You've got a good one there fella. She looks lovely and done at 8 weeks give or take.

If you've got any nutrients with little/no phosphorus, use them at a low strength before flushing to maximise the chances of seeing funky colours. It also helps the burn and quality of the bud afterwards. That's what I've found anyway.

Something like a very low dose (0.4ec) veg feed is usually good for a couple of pre-flush feedings in my experience.

Right on man, thanks. I've noticed there are no amber trichomes yet, so I was debating letting her go a bit longer before the flush. Maybe on sunday instead of starting to flush, I'll give her 2 days of extra low P (possibly just give her the 1.0mL floralicous +, maybe 1.0mL FNB which isnt very high on the P)
I dropped the KoolBloom, and have been giving her 2.5mL of FNB and 1.0mL of Floralicious+ plus. Its been reading about 300ppm, or about 0.6 EC.

Excited and a bit nervous about harvest. Bought some glass jars that have a funky ass smell. IT's that "new jar" smell I guess. I've washed them a couple times and it remained, so I just left the lids off and out to air out. I heard putting them into sunlight also helps remove that odor.
Wanna make sure I keep the temperature and RH at the right level for the initial dry. Not even sure what those are yet. Gonna have to do some more reading, thank god Im here! :)

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Man, you should see the grin on my face :biggrin:
My buddy came over and took some pictures with his phone before the lights came on. Too bad when he messaged them to me they got kinda pixelated. Looks insane on my phone, I'm so happy right now!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking good man there plenty of harvesting curing methods in the harvesting sub-forum , keep up the nice work man