What's new

First grow in 10 years.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Day 14, yeesh

Day 14, yeesh

Gonna big my tallest girl to date I believe, flowering really fast this time and looking really well as well.

picture.php
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
This is that girl I was tying down. About two weeks since I started tying her down. Think Im just gonna let her veg out and grow kinda big to hopefully rejuvenate her a bit after all the stress I put the original mother through before taking this particular clone.

She was only growing 5 set leaves that were very small for awhile, but has gotten back to 7's just about everywhere with much larger leaves. Looks like 9's are about to start popping up and I'll be happy then.

Oh yeah, I saw some balls on the original mom I was flowering so hacked the hell outta her and just have 3 little colas way up top I can easily monitor for balls. She looks so pathetic and sad, debating just throwing her out for the better of the group.

picture.php
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Day 34, doing really well. Just BARELY fit under the hood sitting directly on the ground. Looking like she's gonna be a really nice yield off just the 1.5 gallons of coco.

picture.php
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Definitely man! I had her situated a bit differently in the tent a couple weeks back. She was stretching so much and had one cola so close to the light dead center in the hot spot of the hood. Leaves started getting fried so I kinda moved her so it was further away at an angle. Seems like that cola is recovering well, and is turning out to be quite large. Should be the size of my forearm by the time shes done, just wish I'd moved her sooner.

Man, I love chopping the Banner too. So easy to trim, just basically take off a few fans and ur good with a very light dry trim at the end :biggrin:

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Had the Banner for a year now, doesn't feel like that long though. Hopefully I'll be able to keep her around for many more to come :)

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Was worried I stressed the original mother a bit too much, but she's looking pretty frosty. Day 54 I believe, I plan on taking her to about 63 days give or take.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

\/ \/ \/This buds really had my eye the whole time. This plant was the original mother I was talking about. I was just gonna throw her away but figured I should try and flower her at least (very glad I did).

She hermed out pretty bad during about the 3-4th week of flower. Oh yeah, she had this slow go into flower. She actually kept vegging for about a week and a half when I put her into flower. I believe that is because I was giving her strong veg nutes the ENTIRE time I had her in veg (about 6-8 months).

She never burned or anything, just keeps taking them nutrients. It looks as though she's caught up with the first now. Has some really fat nice buds, I'll try and take some pictures of them tomorrow.

Anyway, this bud has my eye because when she started to herm I cut off about 3/4ths of the plant out of frustration. This bud was originally just a lower bud on a cola. Once she realized she was in flower and stretched it went way to high and (in frustration again...) cut off the cola and just left the tiny little bud in the best spot in the tent light and air flow wise.

She's really filled in from how she started, and every time I look at this bud all I can think is how badly I want to smoke it in particular. It has been babied so much (except for the massive trimming of herms and low light branches), and can't possibly get any bud rot or anything.

I seriously can't wait to smoke this fat little bud.

\/ \/ \/
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Ran outta bud a week or so ago since Im so hard on money. Anyway, I ended up finding a bud of Banner in a jar that has been curing for at least 6 months. The taste was simply amazing. Tastes like a strawberry jam or something. I say jam because they flavor has really gotten thick in the cure and really stays with you for a few minutes.

Really loving this stuff with this cure, just wish I had the resources/patience to get everything to that point before smoking. Back when I bought this at the dispensary it was good, but nowhere near this good. So glad everything turned out the way it did.

Had a bud actually get so heavy she "broke" off the plant (more flopped over, stem crushed since it was hollow. Thought it'd turn out like supercropping but just chopped the bud out of worry of a potential bud rot site). Gonna start using a silica additive as well as the De for my next run of banner.

Only bad thing about her really is those tiny stems. You should see how tied up she is. I have buds tied to the light and everywhere now keeping her propped up. She got so top heavy I had to tie one of the bamboo sticks to the wall frame to keep her from tipping over when the pot dries out. You could see the pot balancing precariously on its rim when I got in there. Looked just like a can of pop when you balance it on its bottom rim kinda sideways.

popcan.jpg

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Harvested yesterday at 63 days. First two pictures are the 1 plant in 1.5 gal coco. Good yield off the banner in small amounts of coco. Think I'm gonna stick with the 1.5's for her.

Pictures arent too great but I was kind of in a hurry. Had a really nice light purple fade to it since the temperatures were relatively high. Starting to coll down though, got the ladies at 76F right now, lovin it

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude a snapshot of that pot balancing woulda been primo!

nice fucking harvey for one planet and 1.5 gal :canabis:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ya, real nice harvest. Primo main cola.

Gotta love these cooler temps - under 80* all the time.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
I dry my trim in some Pyrex cooking dishes. Noticed the trichomes were sticking to the bottom and I could get most of the trim out. Messed around with a blade gently and cleaned it up a bit. Got it cleaner but this is the only picture I have. The part in the middle is pretty much just trichome heads. I would say maybe 60% heads if Im lucky.

I took a dab of the middle part, it melted all the way like some insane full melt bubble hash. It tasted like bubble hash, but had a more complex flavor that took ab out 30 seconds to fully develop. Could taste like terpenes slowly dissolving on my tongue or something, was so fucking tasty.

Oh yeah, and the high was NICE. Best high I have ever had actually. Fuck bho, Im gonna start working on 99% dry sift. Gonna be some years before I get there, but if I can consistently get stuff to where I got this (after this picture) I will be a very happy person.

picture.php

Mostly the stuff in the middle. Cleaned up the outside after but was to excited to dab it to take a picture. Dry sift is really where it's at.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is that girl I was tying down. About two weeks since I started tying her down. Think Im just gonna let her veg out and grow kinda big to hopefully rejuvenate her a bit after all the stress I put the original mother through before taking this particular clone.

She was only growing 5 set leaves that were very small for awhile, but has gotten back to 7's just about everywhere with much larger leaves. Looks like 9's are about to start popping up and I'll be happy then.

Oh yeah, I saw some balls on the original mom I was flowering so hacked the hell outta her and just have 3 little colas way up top I can easily monitor for balls. She looks so pathetic and sad, debating just throwing her out for the better of the group.

View Image View Image

Luvin the bondage dude !!! :biggrin:

& those banner pics are sweet too !!! especially the branch your holding up , that looks killer !!! :tiphat:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts