What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First EVER buds.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lemon ? Spice ? Plastic ? Nature ? Hay ? Cambodian Bukku ? or Mexican swagg ?

Try rubbing the stems. It wont hurt the plants. They like it in fact :D

Pulp

So, last night 3 police cars pull up outside my house shining lights everywhere, apparently someone jumped my fence to get into next doors, so I went outside and there was police in my garden. They didn't shine their light in the particular place though.

Close one.

Ha!

Pulp

ha ha did your butt make a kissing sound lol good luck!

This one little plant really doesn't bother me at all, I just went in the garden and one shined a light right in my face and said "It's the Police" "Yes I can see that", Said I.

Pulp

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks like it's on the piss!

Pulp

So finally cropped this! I've got to say, it was pretty saddening, this being my first ever grow and it was my only plant, going to miss checking it every day, but roll on next year (going to get one out as early as possible!).

So here's some pics of my buds, I have the misfortune of mould though, or suspected at least (this being my reasoning for chopping it now), there's some pics of it included.

Suspect mould shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I did my best to remove the bad bits for curing/drying, here's some pics of them just being strung up!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's some pics of them today, about 36 hours of curing later.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Probably only yielded 5 grams tops, but still, I'm pretty chuffed with my results! Around here, that's saving £50! Can't wait for next year.

Will keep updating and post smoke reports.

Cheers.

BET

I haven't grown in a greenhouse in over a decade, but when I did I lost about half an oz I reckon due to mold. Regulating your humidity is really important especially when your buds get massive and ripped, because they become dense and without good air circulation you are asking for mold

Good luck on getting bigger buds next time. The little ones here are still nice and frosty.

BET

EDIT: I posted ^ before reading your last post. Yup, mold is a bitch in greenhouses due to humidity and no natural air flow. You need to regulate the air flow at the very least so that you don't have stagnant air hanging around your girl for too long. Sticking a fan in there will be easier than trying to regulate the humidity although you should look into that as well, if you are growing in here again.

BET

If you are considering growing next season outdoors, make sure you get them planted when you are meant to. Good thing about growing in a greenhouse is that providing it is in the sun, you don't have to worry about lighting like us indoor growers do. Air flow and humidity - sort those out and next harvest will be oz's :D

BET

Pulp

I haven't grown in a greenhouse in over a decade, but when I did I lost about half an oz I reckon due to mold. Regulating your humidity is really important especially when your buds get massive and ripped, because they become dense and without good air circulation you are asking for mold

Good luck on getting bigger buds next time. The little ones here are still nice and frosty.

BET

EDIT: I posted ^ before reading your last post. Yup, mold is a bitch in greenhouses due to humidity and no natural air flow. You need to regulate the air flow at the very least so that you don't have stagnant air hanging around your girl for too long. Sticking a fan in there will be easier than trying to regulate the humidity although you should look into that as well, if you are growing in here again.

If you are considering growing next season outdoors, make sure you get them planted when you are meant to. Good thing about growing in a greenhouse is that providing it is in the sun, you don't have to worry about lighting like us indoor growers do. Air flow and humidity - sort those out and next harvest will be oz's :D

BET

Thanks for your reply mate. Yes I've learned so well now that I need to get better air circulation. I don't think it helped being towards the top of the green(plastic)house, I reckon next time it needs to be lower, but then it may not get the right sun! It was mould free all the way through the hotter days, and it's only been in the past week or so that I noticed mould, in the colder months, just shows how warm it can stay in there. Might try and get a couple in there next year ;) What's the earliest you reckon I could have them up in the UK?

Rusty420

yeah dude, smoke it up...the mouldy bits are a pita, but looks like only a little so no biggie..heres to next year!!!:yes:

Pulp

yeah dude, smoke it up...the mouldy bits are a pita, but looks like only a little so no biggie..heres to next year!!!:yes:

Thanks mate, only lost a small bit to mould, had to have a little tester and it's the best weed I've smoked ;)

lookin really frosty! gj for your first time ;)

greetz from germany

Cheers! I would throw you a bit but the water is too big :(

Latest posts

Latest posts