What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First EVER buds.

Pulp

Wait!!!!
If she does not needs water yet just wait until she dries up and then, yes, water plus feeding...at least that is what i am seeing....might be a Blue Monday on my parts so you better wait some more input.

D'oh, too late! However the water is running right through now so shouldn't encounter anymore watering problems :)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
No harm done. But now let the pot dry up properly.
Sorry for the incomplete first advice ;)

Pulp

Not really an update of the plant, but I found a ladybird with a drop of water on it, thought it looked pretty cool! (Wasn't even high at the time!)

picture.php

picture.php

Pulp

Nice little grow Pulp :yes:
Some more details on Big Berry genetics?
Share some peppers pics too ;)

GL

=K

Thank you mate, I'm going to take some pictures now and post them here and there too.

It's Ziel-Zielona's strain. It's this, or close to, Blueberry x Lowryder x Big Bud. It's smelling really nice and fruity, can't wait to try it!

Pulp

This is a Lemon Drop Chilli plant, this is it's 2nd summer, been producing these badboys for 2 years! It's an indoor one, sitting on the kitchen Window Sill.

picture.php

Here's some of the fruits:

picture.php

Pulp

This one is just an Italian Chilli plant, like the ones you'd get on a Diavola Pizza!

picture.php

picture.php

This is an indoors one too, living next to the Lemon Drop plant for 2 years also!

M

michael68

nice plant, what day is she on now?

also in the future, you may want to not put any sort of gravel, etc, on the bottom of the pots in the soil. i've read that the plants roots can venture down there and dry out/die.

best off not watering too much/creating a good draining mix from the get go.

also what sort of soil mix do you have her in? pure compost?

:ying:

Pulp

nice plant, what day is she on now?

also in the future, you may want to not put any sort of gravel, etc, on the bottom of the pots in the soil. i've read that the plants roots can venture down there and dry out/die.

best off not watering too much/creating a good draining mix from the get go.

also what sort of soil mix do you have her in? pure compost?

:ying:

I think it's on about Day 90.

Hmm I don't know, wouldn't that mean it'd be the same for when the roots come out of the pot at the bottom? Still it was a better compromise than just leaving it soaking.

Yeah it's in pure compost at the minute. It started in a mix, then homemade pure compost, was too damp and wouldn't dry, so had to buy some from the gardencentre and re pot.

I think it's doing okay now!

Thanks for your input :)

Latest posts

Latest posts