What's new

First Coco Grow Blue dream & Raspberry Kush

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I almost flipped at day 14 but I wanted to get a little more structure before I sent them and so I went 18 days. Last night was first day flower so I can't wait to see what they do in my setup. Im lucky I have high ceilings and the option to lower my tray but this is a half ass room I have going can't wait to get my legit room back. You got any pics of ur BDs I'm interested to see the stretching ur talking about.

i do but im a vag when it comes to posting pics. album is private atm. PMing u

Mia

Didn't have much time last night but snapped a couple pics. Most of them came out like crap(my camera is old and I'm no Ansel Adams).

Anyways,
Blue Dream:

Here's a little shot of some sweet tooth:

Skywalker OG x Bay 11 (24%THC supposedly)

I'lll get some better pics when I have more time over the next week or two.
Hope you enjoy!

THE_SURGEON

Mia that's lookin killer I like that sky walker OG but the BD pic didn't come through but I'll see the pic when u take more.

Mia

Yeah sorry i fixed it.
I'll get some better pics up soon enough.
Thanks for the compliments!

Herborizer

Veteran
I grow for personal only, so I am not afraid to try lots of ideas. :)

I grow in a 5x5 tent with a 600w & magnum xxxl hood. I grow 6 plants per round, but some of them grow small. I am getting roughly 1gpw.

The large plants are blue dream, green crack, Hindu Kush, and believe it or not I learned how to train Lavendar into a beast.

My small plants are GDP, and Sweet Tooth.

I feel I could easily fill my space with just 3 blue dreams. Though, it doesn't have any benefit to me to grow like that.

I just love the bouquet smell from bd when it grows. I also love how velvety it looks. It really puts on the trichs.

Herborizer

Veteran
Wow!!! Your plant numbers would have to decrease for sure. I could only see u doing 4 per 1k light. Am in the ballpark with that quess?

I also like todo a lot of defoliation and plant training in the screen. I get a lot of zen in this and enjoy it a lot.

THE_SURGEON

Well just an update with the grow. I currently am having a ph issue which I'm in the process of correcting it was due to a bad calibration on my meter but no worries I'll post new pics after they recover. I'll be setting up my screen tomorrow so by next week I can have happy plants again and will add new pics.

THE_SURGEON

Hello Everyone.

So I had some miner issues with over watering and over feeding. Since the recovery which almost did me a favor by slowing the Blue Dreams stretch I am Fully on track as you will see in the pictures below. I had to move the raspberry kush on its own stand cause the Dream just towered over them.

Day 17 of flower
picture.php

picture.php

THE_SURGEON

24 days flower and frosty as can be. I recently started adding the Kool Bloom to the mix and I could see a difference after a couple days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mmj916

What are the genetics of your raspberry kush cut? Your cut looks similar to a cut I've seen called "Cranberry Kush"/"Raspberry Kush" floating around Northern California. The cut I've seen is a selected pheno from a Purple Kush-x-Sour Diesel cross, and is passed around as a "clone only" up there. It turns a beautiful purple&green color naturally without temperature drops, and the colors begin to form around day 10 of flower. Almost zero stretch in flower, stays squat & compact, and does well when topped.

Does this sound like your cut?

THE_SURGEON

What are the genetics of your raspberry kush cut? Your cut looks similar to a cut I've seen called "Cranberry Kush"/"Raspberry Kush" floating around Northern California. The cut I've seen is a selected pheno from a Purple Kush-x-Sour Diesel cross, and is passed around as a "clone only" up there. It turns a beautiful purple&green color naturally without temperature drops, and the colors begin to form around day 10 of flower. Almost zero stretch in flower, stays squat & compact, and does well when topped.

Does this sound like your cut?

You know I'm really not sure of the parents of this kush I have and it's about 25 days flower and no coloring has started. The plant has zero stretch that's for sure but I stopped giving it love cause it was so small. We will see if it does anything for me later in flower.

THE_SURGEON

Blue Dream Is just amazing and ohhh sooo frosty. Here she is at day 33 of flower and all I can say is wow Im impressed with how well the coco is doing. Im keeping the PPMs around 920-990 but never going above 1,000 ppms. Enjoy the pictures!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts