What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Firecrackers

rusto

Beast
you can also put them in a container and store at room temp. some say this makes them better.... I don't know though.

im done with these though. i hate that taste

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
I got some cooking up in the oven. I used .3g on each cracker, with all natural peanut butter. My girlfriend and I are testing dosages to find out what works for us, so we can eat some before we go to the Dave Matthews concert. I don't feel like sneaking anything in, and I figure if we eat them in the parking lot that'll give us time to get in and settled before they start to kick in. Plus, they should last the entire concert. We've both got the day off tomorrow, and it's firecrackers for breakfast!

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Alright, it's 2:30pm and I just ate a .3g firecracker. I haven't eaten anything in the past 14 hours so I should have an empty stomach. Didn't taste as bad as I was expecting, but I took a spoonful of jelly with it, which made it much better.

Edit: Ok, now it's 5pm. I think next time I make them, I'll be using a little less. :nono:

Last edited:

THC•20

How long will these firecrackers usually last for? If I keep them in a air-tight place will that help them keep potent much longer or what? I dunno I just want to fix them and save them for another occasion.

THC•20

Ok I used some wheat crackers, put reduced fat creamy peanut butter on the crackers (it's the only thing I have) and put the weed on. I didn't weigh the weed but I know it's much less than I'd use to roll a blunt which is 1.5-2g. I only made one but I'll make another if I eat this cracker and don't feel anything for about 30 minutes.

wooooow this shit better really get me high because I'm already amazed at how shitty it tastes. wow, tastes like spicy weed and shit. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:
G

It usually takes about 1 hr. for me to start feeling the effects but then its a good 2 hours of stonedness.
I have found that adding some honey on top of the firecracker really helps the taste but the firecracker by itself is quite nasty. Last time I did these, I just used kief (app. 1/8 tsp. per 4 cracker) and it rocked me. I was immobile for a several hours which was a little long for my liking. So I think I will stick to just bud on the crackers from now on.

THC•20

Lol I was thinking of sprinkling kief on my firecrackers but I didn't think it'd enhance anything because I didn't even feel the first one so I didnt wanna waste it. At that time it was about 25-30 mins from me eating it. Now I wish I did lol. I'm very high right now.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
ok I guess im in for a trip, I just put 4 of these in with 3 grams total of some mid quality weed I grew. I hope its not to much. I havent eaten anything and I am going to start off eating just one then see what happens.

p.s. I had eaten breakfast but forgot about it.

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
eating one now and it really does taste like...........well......................you know. I will post how it affected me. I ate a sausage biscuit for breakfast with coffee hope it doesnt alter the high. I am wanting to eeat 2 of them, maybe i should wait though.

D Rock

Veteran
Its been just over a hour since I ate the first one. I ate a second one about 20 minutes later and it took a total of about 45 minutes to start to feel it. As of right now I feel like the high is creeping up on me.
I guess I used alot of weed compared to the others. # grams on 4 crackers thats .75 grams a piece.

D Rock

Veteran
I ate the remaining ones for a total of 4 firecrackers and I feel a different type of high its more in my body and not a usual head high that I get. I did smoke a J on top of it all too. All in all im not to impressed and would rather smoke my herb compared to eating it.

G

There are times when I make these and they dont do much for me and other times where I am just stoned senseless. I always follow the same process each time with the only thing that changes being the type/amount of weed and maybe the peanut butter. But sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.
I think I will experiment with this recipe to find a more efficient method when i have some extra bud. Because when it works, its great and when it doesnt, its a waste of weed. :cuss:

mangled

D Rock said:
I ate the remaining ones for a total of 4 firecrackers and I feel a different type of high its more in my body and not a usual head high that I get. I did smoke a J on top of it all too. All in all im not to impressed and would rather smoke my herb compared to eating it.

firecrackers are not the best way to eat weed. they are suppose to be a quick fix

try making some cannabutter....will put you on your ass

D Rock

Veteran
Well I felt a little bit. I was thinking since I smoke so much that I might have put more weed on them. Who knows, I really enjoy smoking my herb anyway. I would be interested to see how the cannabutter affected me.

darkhollo

I would like to add to the list of believers.

I made two. I don't have a scale (no scale - no sales) but it was a pinch of ground up dank on each. I ate one and was quite blitzed for a long time. I am always surprised by eating cannabis.. and how long it really lasts!

I cast my vote for the firecracker. Super easy and quick to make.
Space milk and cannabutter are my next choices.. peanut oil is coming soon too!

-dh

GrassRoots

Oh man, believe me you are in for a treat once you cook up some butter. I have not had any other edibles to compare it to but the one time I made butter (and in turn made cookies) it fucked me and my friends up for like half a day. The three of us were all the highest we can ever remember being. I went out and tried to play frisbee golf with a friend and we had played the course over 25 times, knew it very well and somehow managed to get lost between some of the holes. It was so funny (after the fact) but induced a bit of paranoia at the time. On one of the holes we were sitting there waiting to throw for like 10 minutes because there were guys sitting at a picnic table that was after the hole we were waiting to throw. We were just so fucked up and paranoid that we didn't want to have to try and talk to them as we walked past. I do not recommend operating any heavy machinery (as in your car, not a bulldozer or something) when on butter. It's like being drunk. Obviously I am speaking of some excessive consumption but what can I say, that's what we were going for. Enjoy!

I like firecrackers. They do get you stoned. Eating weed just has a quality high you can not get from smoking it.
I do not think they taste bad. But I do grind mine up in a coffee grinder.
I keep some on hand at all times. I keep them doubled baged in the freezer. Usually a week or two weeks supply.
I do find the high is creeper, comes on very slowly. I usually do not peek until about 2 hours in the journey.

I tried the firecrackers awhile back and couldn't get over the taste. So I started using graham crackers, p.b. (although I haven't tried natural yet), and those little hersheys that you use for like smores. Hid the taste alot better and almost everytime I eat them,it reminds me of being on about 3-4 somas. Very, very high, and lasts forever! I utterly love these nasty tasting morsels. I think at first I was actualy weighing out like 1-1.5g, but now I just cover the top real good and have a gallon of milk to chase with.

Latest posts

Latest posts