What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Firecrackers

G

While looking through the forums, I noticed there was not much info on Firecrackers. These peanut butter crackers are sooo simple and good that I thought I would show some of you how easy they are to make.

First off the ingredients:
-saltine crackers
-peanut butter
-marijuana

*The amount of marijuana used is totally up to you but be warned that a small amount will provide a very strong high.

I used about 1 gram of marijuana for 3 peanut butter crackers. I usually use less but I had a root canal done yesterday and the dentist insisted that I not smoke anything.

Before you start preheat the oven to approx. 320 degrees F. Ok then....Here are the crackers with peanut butter and the herb I intend to use.

The next thing you want to do is break up the weed and spread it over the peanut butter like so...

After putting the crackers together you should have something that looks like this....

G

Firecrackers continued....

Firecrackers continued....

Now get out some aluminum foil and wrap the crackers in them.

After all that hard work :wink: youll need to put them into the 320 F oven for about 22 minutes. You can just place them on the rack. I usually turn about half way through but its not necessary.

When its time, you can take them out of the oven and unwrap and you should have one of these...........FIRECRACKERS!!!!

Any questions/comments feel free to post. Im starting to feel it now so I need a break. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did. :D

They get you pretty messed up, but I personally think they taste horrible. Works best with Natural peanut butter by the way. Regular hydrogenated peanut butter doesn't work very well

G

Yeah eating the ones yesterday reminded me how they taste. Not horrible but you can taste the marijuana over the peanut butter. So I guess the natural peanut butter would be quite a bit better.
Thanks for the tip ChrOnicHiGhz, I will definately try that out next time.

No problem man, when I used natural peanut butter I was so fucked up. I ate 2 with about a half gram a piece on them, then went to work a hour later, not my best idea ever, nothing like welding on a traincar while your high as hell. It lasted almost the full work day too. I don't mind the taste of bud at all, but for some reason when its baked on peanut butter, it taste really gross to me.

Moisten them

Moisten them

Add jelly, or perhaps some juicy dried fruit (prune, date etc..) to improve the dry gritty taste of firecrackers.

G

mmmmm, MJ quesos........sounds gooood, im also interested if anyone else has played with these

R

Reinhold

Yeah the fatty peanut butters like Jiffy etc dont work well if at all you need to use organic for good results or often you wont even get high at all trust me. Has anyone heard of using other stuff like Nutella? Im not sure if it would work but if anyone else has any recips that dont require butter itd be sweet if u posted them up.

G

Reinhold.... Ive always had good results with regular peanut butter but Im sure natural p.b. would be much better.
If taste is the problem then putting some jelly or dried fruit on the firecrackers would make a tasty treat. The cheese idea is a great one. Some nachos or quesidillas sound awfully good and I bet some salsa would neutralize the marijuana taste. :yummy: Ill try some of these ideas out next harvest. peace

fr33th3w33d

Reinhold said:
Yeah the fatty peanut butters like Jiffy etc dont work well if at all

on the contrary they should work better. THC is fat soluble, so wouldn't it make sense that the more fat you have, the greater the amount of THC would be absorbed?

actually makin some right now, i got bronchitis and my lungs can't take smoke right now, so i figured why not get completely retarted?

Last edited:
J

Jam Master Jaco

HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP THESE THINGS MESSED ME UP!!!

HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP THESE THINGS MESSED ME UP!!!

Alright so me and my buddies made firecrackers the other week with some bomb christmas buds we scored. We had already been smoking and after eating them we didn't feel much different. I took the remaining firecrackers and saved them in a tupperware. Well last friday as soon as I woke up I ate two and went off to work. I honestly was only expecting a slight buzz....but holy crap! I got stoned off my ass! I didn't smoke at all and was completely sober so I thought it would take at least an hour to kick in. Well within 30 minutes I realized that I was absolutely STONED. Definately not good before work, but man, I'm gonna make the rest of my sack into these things, I'm amazed at how high I got off of barely two bowls worth of mexican christmas buds.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
I got to try that, but dam I though you were talking about the strain firercracker, lol

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
ChrOniCHiGhz said:
No problem man, when I used natural peanut butter I was so fucked up. I ate 2 with about a half gram a piece on them, then went to work a hour later, not my best idea ever, nothing like welding on a traincar while your high as hell. It lasted almost the full work day too. I don't mind the taste of bud at all, but for some reason when its baked on peanut butter, it taste really gross to me.

:yoinks: :yoinks: Welding on train cars while stoned, lol Were did they end up I ain't going to work today. :joint:

J

Jam Master Jaco

kindroyale said:
anyone try mixing reg jif with vegetable oil?

I'm assuming you're asking this because you think that with a higher fat content you'll extract more thc. I've never experimented with this but I honestly don't see any need to add more oil to the peanut butter. Peanut butter is already loaded with fat. If you are in any way doubting the potency of these easy to make firecrackers, allow me to reiterate what my previous post in this thread tells: a small amount of firecrackers on a sober, empty stomach will knock you on your ass! I used mexican shwagg, and barely two bowls worth (maybe .6 grams). And BOOM! I was as stoned as if I had just smoked 5 bowls of properly grown weed!

Last edited: