What's new

FireBubba x Karmarado Og Testers

nickman

Veteran
Thanks. I just got back in town and tasted my quick dry buds that were not cured but air dried over a week or so. At first you get the og taste slightly with an earthiness to it then it's a sour finish. That's the best I can describe it but it's awesome. So awesome I went back for 2 more bong hits and I'm getting even higher now. It feels like a speed hit . I'm already unpacked and put away from my trip and did some cleaning etc . Wife was looking at me funny because I drove a 9 hour drive home solo and still wasn't tired. I'm afraid to have anymore or ... I wonder how much sativa is in this. It feels like 60-70% sativa .
I have a late finisher that looks mostly done but not yet.

Thanks to Karma for the opportunity I will post some nice bud shots soon and the last phenol when I can. Peace sdd

Isn't it great when the bud tastes Awsome before it's even cured...

sdd420

Veteran
Smoke report

Thought I'd give a final smoke report. There were two phenols. Most were bubba influenced . I had one that was greener and longer flowering. Tasted really sour and hint of og. The majority were bubba tasting. Slightly earthy and hint of chocolate taste. After a good cure the bubba phenols are very sedative . I'm already out of the other phenol. Final rating is very positive. A 8/10 potency and very easy to grow. If you get the darker green OG leaning phenol make sure to take clones. It's the tastiest for sure. Thanks again to Karma for letting me test. Here's a pic of the bubba phenol

sdd420

Veteran
Thanks but you know its all about the genetics. Just buy Karma and your good seriously. I wish I'd taken clones but don't have room . Pop them beans when you can ! Wish I could light a bowl with you all!
Now I got to find some headbanger and some roaddawg lol. Peace sdd

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey sdd420,

Thanks for your thread and smoke report 👊

Have you decided out of the headbanger and Roaddawg what to
Run next ?

Thanks
GA

sdd420

Veteran
Just figured out how to post larger pictures