What's new

FireBubba x Karmarado Og Testers

sdd420

Veteran
All 12 doing well only one extreme yellow from day one so not sure there but so far so good on the rest. I plan on a four to six week veg cycle will see . Peace sdd

oti$

Im pulling up a bucket. Im really interested in the karmarado; sounds like it could be something special:D

Grid Xeon

Looking good so far. Had some of these but I killed em during germ. Totally my own fault, let the paper towel dry out. They all germed though.
I watch this thread with a mixture of guilt and interest.
Best of luck with everything. :)

sdd420

Veteran
Looking good so far. Had some of these but I killed em during germ. Totally my own fault, let the paper towel dry out. They all germed though.
I watch this thread with a mixture of guilt and interest.
Best of luck with everything. :)

Man that is a bummer. I wish you better luck next time, live and learn right? Anyway thanks and keep growing

sdd420

Veteran
Forgot to mention, had to cull one. It never had any green. Totally yellow from the get go. So 11/12 doing very well. One to two weeks veg left. Peace sdd

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey ssd,

Looking good any signs of M/F yet ?
The karmarado is usually quick to show.

Should be some big plants when you have finished

Thanks
GA

sdd420

Veteran
Yes I don't need it all the time but when it's on I get a 10-15 degree drop in temps from out side ambient temps. If it's 107 outside my tent is still 90-93. But luckily mostly temps 83-86 without a/c.

sdd420

Veteran
After a week or so I see a couple of each showing. That's it so I'll wait a few more day to cull any males. Peace sdd

sdd420

Veteran
Hey sdd420

Thanks for the info
Do you increase time or frequency later in flower ?

GA

Yes I turn on the pump to check ph ppm etc in the upper tray and so they like as much as they can get. I've left pump on all day and no problem. I get a lot of oxygenation as the tray drains (like a waterfall) .
Someday I'll try a continuos flood and see if it's better. These plants look great I've a lot of expectations! Peace brother and thanks for your interest if you have any recommendations I would love it. Sdd