What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finally Legal to Grow... Seeking Elite Clones (USA)

Dutchland

Did you ever make the blissful wizard f2s?
Yes I did!! 🤙 And I acquired damn near every rare clone I've been drooling over the last 15+yrs including the B-Wiz #32 💪

And:
01-BTY OG (Clearwater)
02-Chem 91 SKunkVA (CloudLife)
03-Chem D (Cloney/Chemdog)
07-Hardcore OG (Russian Assassin's)
08-Maui Skunkdawg/Skunkdog
09-VA Afghani/VB Ghani
10-Dosidos #22 (Archive's most OGKB Dominate Dosi F2's)
11-'92 OG (CloudLife)
12-Josh D OG (From Katsu/3C Farms)
13-Cherry AK-47 (Serious' Cherry Pheno of AK-47)
14-Purple Urkle (Nspecta/CSI)
15-True OG (Elemental Wellness)
16-Cherry Pie (Powerzzzup)
17-Sour Diesel (Cloney/Weasel cut)
18-Indiana Bubblegum
19-Sunset Sherbert (Sherbinski's)
20-Pre98 Bubba Kush
21-Wedding Cake (Jbreezy)
22-Grape Ape (Kyle Kushman's)

Dbelle

Yes I did!! 🤙 And I acquired damn near every rare clone I've been drooling over the last 15+yrs including the B-Wiz #32 💪

And:
01-BTY OG (Clearwater)
09-VA Afghani/VB Ghani
11-'92 OG (CloudLife)
18-Indiana Bubblegum
20-Pre98 Bubba Kush
SIck lineup. I was gonna suggest cloney or farmer joe for the irene, but I see you got it already. WHat you working on now with all those genetics?

You mentioned a banana og a few posts back, how did that run out? I'm running a few Banana Kush and C. Bananas trying to find that old banana from way back when.

Lifeoffrost

And:
01-BTY OG (Clearwater)
09-VA Afghani/VB Ghani
11-'92 OG (CloudLife)
18-Indiana Bubblegum
20-Pre98 Bubba Kush

And:
01-BTY OG (Clearwater)
09-VA Afghani/VB Ghani
11-'92 OG (CloudLife)
18-Indiana Bubblegum
20-Pre98 Bubba Kush
That’s awesome! Definitely some heat in those cuts! Let me know if you’d be interested in trading for some of your f2s or that 32 cut. Glad you were able to track them down!

Dutchland

The Banana OG I received during summer with BTY OG was a tall bean pole and it didn't survive the trip from Cali... fortunately the BTY pulled thru... but just barley 💪

I found an awesome Dosi#22 male in a pack of seeds from Archive... ALL his sisters where killer. He took over 4 months to sex, where all of his sister showed their sex months before. I am told that is a good trait as he is less likely to dominate a cross (Not sure if it is true) But that is exactly what I want for an OG Kush BX project. Dosi has a strong OG influence and I feel it is a great male to start that project with.
Coming up I will be running all my OG's (BTY, True, King Louis, Josh D and 92) side by side to decide which I want to breed with, but I will most likely start with Josh D since she has proven her self by spawning ALL the other (real) OGK's, even if she isn't the best.

Another project I am excited about, I will be reversing the Grape Ape to pollinate Urkle... their offspring SHOULD 🤞 produce something better than either parent, and that is the real goal of breeding, although I feel like it is rarely accomplished. I am hoping the Grape Ape lends everything the Urkle is lacking... vigor, yield, and stretch while keeping the purple traits I love
SIck lineup. I was gonna suggest cloney or farmer joe for the irene, but I see you got it already. WHat you working on now with all those genetics?

You mentioned a banana og a few posts back, how did that run out? I'm running a few Banana Kush and C. Bananas trying to find that old banana from way back when.

Dutchland

That’s awesome! Definitely some heat in those cuts! Let me know if you’d be interested in trading for some of your f2s or that 32 cut. Glad you were able to track them down!
Honestly I wasn't impressed with any of the plants I got in my pack of BW seeds... the best ones lacked good terps and were just mediocre. Not surprisingly... Cookiemaine is a pollen chucker, not a breeder. I don't have anything good to say about him other than he somehow managed to produce the seeds-plant that are still to this day the best bud I've gotten so far, BW from Curio here in MD. I am hoping Curio has the #32, according to CM it is...he told me this while trying to sell me the #32 for $500, the year before he wanted $1k for it 😆
I scored mine for $350 from someone else, (I won't give CM my $, if you want to know why check his IG feed, it is filled with people waiting for him to send them their shit) $350 is the most I've paid for a clone so far... but I have high hopes for it. I will probably do a BW32 BX project also starting with my Dosi#22 male as well.

Curio is growing like 6 of CM's strains... which tells me they most likely bought seeds from him and popped them, or they got them directly from someone that did... so there is a good chance they have a different pheno than the #32. I wish I knew someone that worked there to ask them if their BW is a full on mutant, like the #32

Happy Times

The Banana OG I received during summer with BTY OG was a tall bean pole and it didn't survive the trip from Cali... fortunately the BTY pulled thru... but just barley 💪

I found an awesome Dosi#22 male in a pack of seeds from Archive... ALL his sisters where killer. He took over 4 months to sex, where all of his sister showed their sex months before. I am told that is a good trait as he is less likely to dominate a cross (Not sure if it is true) But that is exactly what I want for an OG Kush BX project. Dosi has a strong OG influence and I feel it is a great male to start that project with.
Coming up I will be running all my OG's (BTY, True, King Louis, Josh D and 92) side by side to decide which I want to breed with, but I will most likely start with Josh D since she has proven her self by spawning ALL the other (real) OGK's, even if she isn't the best.

Another project I am excited about, I will be reversing the Grape Ape to pollinate Urkle... their offspring SHOULD 🤞 produce something better than either parent, and that is the real goal of breeding, although I feel like it is rarely accomplished. I am hoping the Grape Ape lends everything the Urkle is lacking... vigor, yield, and stretch while keeping the purple traits I love
Like the sound of that Grape Ape x Urkel project!

And for clones there’s a lot of vendors but Cloney Soprano and GMO House of Clones come to mind.

Dutchland

Like the sound of that Grape Ape x Urkel project!

And for clones there’s a lot of vendors but Cloney Soprano and GMO House of Clones come to mind.
Yup thanks! I got Urkle, VB Ghani, Skunkdawg, Chem D, and Hardcore OG from Cloney.
The first person I ordered from was Bike/Mike from GSRT before I knew who was legit and who wasn't... he sent me fake GSC Forum, SFV and KL13th 😠 I mean, WHY? If you have access to those cuts and I know he does, why would you send people fake cuttings? Unfortunately most people probably don't figure it out... but I did. I put a lot of time, work, space and money into cloning and flowering fake genetics. They all seemed like crosses of the real thing, like CaliConnection's SFV bastardization, close... but not the real thing. 😕

Lifeoffrost

Honestly I wasn't impressed with any of the plants I got in my pack of BW seeds... the best ones lacked good terps and were just mediocre. Not surprisingly... Cookiemaine is a pollen chucker, not a breeder. I don't have anything good to say about him other than he somehow managed to produce the seeds-plant that are still to this day the best bud I've gotten so far, BW from Curio here in MD. I am hoping Curio has the #32, according to CM it is...he told me this while trying to sell me the #32 for $500, the year before he wanted $1k for it 😆
I scored mine for $350 from someone else, (I won't give CM my $, if you want to know why check his IG feed, it is filled with people waiting for him to send them their shit) $350 is the most I've paid for a clone so far... but I have high hopes for it. I will probably do a BW32 BX project also starting with my Dosi#22 male as well.

Curio is growing like 6 of CM's strains... which tells me they most likely bought seeds from him and popped them, or they got them directly from someone that did... so there is a good chance they have a different pheno than the #32. I wish I knew someone that worked there to ask them if their BW is a full on mutant, like the #32
That sounds awesome. Can’t wait to see what you do with them!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran

And:
01-BTY OG (Clearwater)
09-VA Afghani/VB Ghani
11-'92 OG (CloudLife)
18-Indiana Bubblegum
20-Pre98 Bubba Kush
Did you aquire the purple urke and grape ape from anywhere you can share a link to? I'm trying to get the urkle back in my bag, if you know a source let me know, legal and looking for the urkle and grape ape.

Dutchland

Did you aquire the purple urke and grape ape from anywhere you can share a link to? I'm trying to get the urkle back in my bag, if you know a source let me know, legal and looking for the urkle and grape ape.
Check out my latest GA pics... She's coming down in a few days, I sent you a DM

Attachments

• Grape.JPG
    9.1 MB · Views: 5
  • grape3.JPG
    9.1 MB · Views: 6
  • grape5.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 4
  • grape6.JPG
    9 MB · Views: 5
  • grape7.JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 5
  • grape8.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 5

Happy Times

Yup thanks! I got Urkle, VB Ghani, Skunkdawg, Chem D, and Hardcore OG from Cloney.
The first person I ordered from was Bike/Mike from GSRT before I knew who was legit and who wasn't... he sent me fake GSC Forum, SFV and KL13th 😠 I mean, WHY? If you have access to those cuts and I know he does, why would you send people fake cuttings? Unfortunately most people probably don't figure it out... but I did. I put a lot of time, work, space and money into cloning and flowering fake genetics. They all seemed like crosses of the real thing, like CaliConnection's SFV bastardization, close... but not the real thing. 😕
You are on it! Nice lineup there from Cloney’s list

Latest posts

Latest posts