What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finally Legal to Grow... Seeking Elite Clones (USA)

Dutchland

My state finally legalized cannabis for recreational use, 🥳 but we are only limited to grow 4 plants.
I am stoked,🤩 but it is not enough to pheno hunt effectively. So I am looking for legitimate elite clones for breeding projects.
Those flavor of the month strains don't interest me, I prefer tried and true genetics 🧬 such as SFV OG, BTY OG, King Louis XIII, Irene OG, Zkittles, and Animal Cookies.
Please let me know if you can point me in the direction to a reputable source
THANKS!! 🤙
-Dutch

NEED 4 SEED

My state finally legalized cannabis for recreational use, 🥳 but we are only limited to grow 4 plants.
I am stoked,🤩 but it is not enough to pheno hunt effectively. So I am looking for legitimate elite clones for breeding projects.
Those flavor of the month strains don't interest me, I prefer tried and true genetics 🧬 such as SFV OG, BTY OG, King Louis XIII, Irene OG, Zkittles, and Animal Cookies.
THANKS!! 🤙
-Dutch
Which state may I ask?

apples

Isn't it only 2 plants in Maryland? (unless your avatar is unrelated to where you currently reside)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
THANKS!! 🤙
-Dutch
With the list of quality seeds available I would rather spend a few grows pheno hunting than start out with pests or mildew in your first grow.

Dutchland

With the list of quality seeds available I would rather spend a few grows pheno hunting than start out with pests or mildew in your first grow.
IMO clones and seedlings are considered hemp since they are under the .03% THC until flower.
I have seedlings of;
Blissful Wizards -CookieMaine's
Dosidos #22s -Archive's
Rainbow Belts 1.0 -Archive's
Valley Girl (SFV x F/O) Archive's (I'd like to use a VG male to cross with SFV or BTY)
Bubba Kush S1 (Bag seed I found)
Black & Blissful (Black Chem x B-Wiz #32) Manifest Destiny's
^^Which is where the breeding projects come in^^
So I'll be willing to bless anyone who blesses me back, once I finding the best phenos... but like I said, with only 4 at a time in flower it'll take a while.
I currently have 2 Blissful Wizard females and 2 males in flower to make F2s

Dutchland

That's why I said "Reputable" I'll risk it for da biscuit... I prefer a source where they've been tested for HLVD and after an inspection and quarantine period I am willing to take my chances.

Last edited:

Dutchland

Since Maryland started the medical program back in 2017-2018 I've been fortunate enough to be able to test and sample first hand many of the elite strains that I could only read about years ago.
Before, I was just buying seeds with no real idea of what was good or what I liked.
Now-for the most part, I was able to get the seeds from the same source as the growers supplying our dispensaries... Except a few clone only elite, Hence the thread.
Here is my old ICMag Seed collection

Attachments

• Seeds.JPG
    Seeds.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 204
Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Since Maryland started the medical program back in 2017-2018 I've been fortunate enough to be able to test and sample first hand many of the elite strains that I could only read about years ago.
Before, I was just buying seeds with no real idea of what was good or what I liked.
Now-for the most part, I was able to get the seeds from the same source as the growers supplying our dispensaries... Except a few clone only elite, Hence the thread.
It seems that you have lots of work if you go 4 by 4.
Great seed stash 👍

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow bro 👌, that's some treasure chest from a decade ago , even some of my decade old strains in there ( Granddaddy Haze) and SSSDH batch I made for Reservoir Seeds 👌 .

Man you could trade some of those rare packs for cuts anyday ( just make sure it's a well known person) as people will try bite your hand of for some of those gems ( hit me up if you ever want to trade)

Dutchland

Wow bro 👌, that's some treasure chest from a decade ago , even some of my decade old strains in there ( Granddaddy Haze) and SSSDH batch I made for Reservoir Seeds 👌 .

Man you could trade some of those rare packs for cuts anyday ( just make sure it's a well known person) as people will try bite your hand of for some of those gems ( hit me up if you ever want to trade)
Hey OJD!!
I've been following your work and reading your posts for like 15 yrs.
Sadly I was raided in 2009 and since my hand build $2k+ computer was logged into ICMag it was seized.
So I changed my S/N a few times over the years... unfortunately my bust led to prison time.
I had my seed jar stored in the fridge and I guess my brother thought I was never coming home, so he removed the jar sometime early in my bit.
I made the mistake of storing all my seeds in vials with instant rice in the vials… I had a $5k+ seed collection’s viability go (from hundreds) to zero in only 5-7 year old seeds. I am not sure where my brother stored them, it's possible they were exposed to extreme heat. But I also believe its possible that the rice absorbed the moisture from the seeds, consuming the life from them.
I still keep my seeds in the fridge but I no longer keep rice or anything else in direct contact. Ideally I keep them sealed in the breeders pack which is something they’ve only been doing for a few years now, and hope they didn’t pack the beans with rice!
Fortunately it is a brave new world!!! All those seeds pictured had to clear customs. Now it is pretty easy to access clones... I have in-route SFV OG, GSC Forum, King Louis XIII, Irene OG, 09 Animal Cookies, Gelato 41, Trinity, and Banana OG. Plus I am currently I'm running; Blissful Wizards, Dosido #22, Rainbow Belts 1.0, Bubba Kush S1 (bag seed), and Black & Blissful (Manifest Destiny testers= Black Chem x Blissful Wizard #32)
All from seed, sourced from the breeders.
Attached Pic is how I had my seeds stored, Unfortunately I put rice in the vials too with the seeds.
:seedling:

Attachments

• Seeds2.jpg
    Seeds2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Seeds3.jpg
    Seeds3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 51

Dutchland

Oh and I just remembered, I tried to contact you a few years ago. I think a local Maryland medical grower is running one of your strains... Strawberry Cookies, unless its from another breeder with same name. And I believe another grower is offering your Chemmy Jones.

Attachments

• Strawberry Cookies.JPG
    Strawberry Cookies.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
  • Strawberry Cookies2.JPG
    Strawberry Cookies2.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 57

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh and I just remembered, I tried to contact you a few years ago. I think a local Maryland medical grower is running one of your strains... Strawberry Cookies, unless its from another breeder with same name. And I believe another grower is offering your Chemmy Jones.
Yeah I think the Strawberry Cookies guy was running my strain and defo the Chemmy Jones guy I spoke with a few times and they killing it with the Chemmy Jones.

Man that sucks about your bust and prison time, and the seeds to.
Rice you should cook in oven they say to remove all moisture before packing with seeds and still wouldn't add to vials. Just fill jar and add seed packs, I don't use rice myself just multiple packages and any longterm vac sealed .

Man that seed collection would of been worth crazy money now , easy 25k , some real rare 1's in there from Head seeds , Reservoir seeds and even my beans from my company Connoisseur Genetics and beans I made for Reservoir seeds, and many other rare packs you had from other breeders there.

Glad to hear your out and back in the game