What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finally Flowering CSG SSSDH

S

Stoner Gardener

Jiminy! It's been a minute.

Got any updates Third Coast?

Sure looked good up until the crickets invaded ;)

S

Stray

Third...you got crickets in the growspace???......or am i missing something?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey all.:wave:

Quiet in here but I'm gonna throw a few pics up anyway. Bought and paid for so here they are.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

Pics taken at 60 days.

Should go a few more weeks. I'll throw up harvest pics.

S

Stray

oohh yeah! coming along nicely Third....like you say a little bit to go but she is fine looking!!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
lookin good. got to get around to popping these.

Thanks Phillthy! Yeah, I slept on these for a year or so. Glad I finally popped em.:tiphat:

oohh yeah! coming along nicely Third....like you say a little bit to go but she is fine looking!!!

Thanks Stray! Hoping they will be done in the 70-80 day range.:jump:

Those are the two pheno's I'm gonna run again. My blue cage lady(see pic above) hermied due to a small light leak:wallbash: so she was killed early on. Other pheno does not like my soil mix so she's gone as well. No time for needy girls.:ying:

Lookin like some flame man, very nice.

Fwiw, in my experience supercropping, I have seen no adverse effects. If anything, the buds above the supercropped branches have been slightly larger/denser, and those stems seemed quite a bit more strengthened, helping prevent leaning to some degree. Only thing it may have affected was harvest time, but nothing noticeable really. Just my experience.

Keep up the good work bro

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks Riddle. Yeah I like to supercrop the sat girls. These really didn't stretch as much as I was expecting. Barely made the top of the cage. Hoping to harvest in a week at day 75,we'll see, if not done they will go a bit longer.

Lookin real good Third coast. Makes me wish i didn't stop running my keeper pheno, luckly its still out there. That's gonna be some tasty stuff right there

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey all.:wave:
Quick update. Ladies are finishing up, unfortunately another decided to start throwing nanners on me. So two out of four females hermied. Not so good. I'm plucking what I can but she/he will come down in the next day or two. Might leave the rest a little longer.

Anyway on to some pics. Day 74.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well that's it for now, will have more pics in a few more days.
Thanks for looking.:tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Your growing that SSSDH to perfection, great pics. When are you going to start the flush?

Thanks a bunch HGO, that means a lot coming from you as you obviously know your way around the SSSDH.:tiphat:
These have been grown in a water only mix. Promix, bone, blood, kelp, epsom salt, ect... So I guess flush has been on since day one. Nothing but straight water for the last 167 days.:)

Was hoping to take them today but I think I'll give em another week. today is day 77.

Thanks again for looking.:wave:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Oh wow I really should learn to read the thread properly before making comments but your pics got my eyes busy :) Fully organic then, that's great, your going to have some REALLY nice smoke after the cure, are you getting that strong lemon fuel smell? I have some SSSDH in veg now that are growing out of control, think I might top them again. K+