What's new

finally back in colorado!!!

A+Dank

Yukon
you are right! there are lots of grow rooms in those mountains, and alot of different strains being worked on. Thanks for bringing some matanuska to the rockies! may it abound. Any body know about any mroe colorado strains? ones you ahve made or heard of out there?
+

G

yukon said:
colorado in nice cuz there arent many dry spells w/ weed, but its way too crowded, and hot as shit in the summer (i call it afganistan)

Nahh...Front Range is crowded, but there is still a lot of outback elsewhere; especially on the West Slope.

I love this thread; never figured to have a built in advantage (Co2 and sunshine) when I started growing.

Last edited:
G

growit1234

Does Colorado have the best scene or are there other places in Colorado with a better ganja scene

Optimus Prime

Does Colorado have the best scene or are there other places in Colorado with a better ganja scene.......growit1234, this does not quite make sense......please rephrase the question......LOLOL

I am smoking some front range Schrom, ECSD, Romulan and Strawberry Cough this evening. All with nice 3-6 month cures......whoot whoot!

D

dankbudz

beautiful place and great buds......but there are alot of dicks here

G

growit1234

Does Colorado have the best scene or are there other places in Colorado with a better ganja scene

Thats fort collins not colorado

beer is a mans best friend

Optimus Prime

growit1234.......I think it depends where you live in Colorado and who you ask.

Folks around Fort Fun say the best weed comes from their area, but folks in Summitt County say the same thing as do those around Delta/Montrose/Paonia. I am a front ranger and I believe the best weed in Colorado comes from my garden! LOLOL But then again I am partial to my own organic methods and strain choices. :sasmokin:

Optimus Prime

weener

We all need to keep together in these times of need :friends: Budz, how was the show by the way? I wish I had had the time to make it to the faint show on Sat. but alas it wasn't to be. Bummer about the snow melting away, but you know your back in CO when you are shoveling a foot of snow one day and then sun bathing the next. But dont fret, there is another system already moving in that should lay some, not very much though, moisture on the front range and Mtn's.
Heres another shot to help keep this thread colorful and Colorado oriented.
7830dsc04993-med.jpg

Edit: I would agree w/ 1234 that the best herb comes from the Fort/Surrounding Foot Hills, but I am biased. The only herb I have been able to get from Summit County was Schwag, granted it was descent w/ few seeds and even some red hairs but schwag none the less. I heard that Denver has actually seen an increase in quantity/quality as a result of Initiative 101, but it cold all be lip service I guess. Take it easy :joint:

Last edited:

headees

Anyone out there ever smoked a strain called paranoia? Used to have a bunch of friends in the fort and they used to bring home the cough 1 & 2, LGS, and paranoia. That herb was the shit.

D

dankbudz

paranoia that strikes a cord. dont think i havve ever heard of it here but i have heard the strain name before

mpro

Nice to see CO with a good following. I am hoping to get my hands on some of these strains after I have a few grows under my belt. Sister is starting at CU...shouldn't be too hard.

peace, mp

mpro

-not hijacking-

since theres a good amount of us Colorado kids in here, I thought I would ask. Does anyone know someone we could talk to, to get information on a good doctor, my old roomate has epilepsy and her docotor she's been seeing regularly turned out to be a putz who does not care about her well-being.

On another note, it's been absolutely beautiful here in the last few days.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mpro, look for pp69 or pikespeak69. he is a good friend, and QUITE involved in mmj in Co..

I miss colorado. it was too short a year I spent there. soon enuff, Ill be back.

garden of the Gods was one of my favorite places to smoke...
peace, bub.

mpro

bub: thanks for the info! I did a quick search and found Pikespeak over on another forum. check pm. :joint:

I

IronLung OG

the cough is from FT Collin about 15 years ago... smells like cat piss in the air.. nothing like it ... simply the best... took me 6 years to get the clone....

BUMP! Another Coloradoan joins the fray! Just to let ya'll know, there is some BOMB coming out of southern Colorado.....Springs, Pueblo, Canon City....But *I* am biased also. :D

G

Ive lived in and out of colorado for a long time...and colorado really sucks.

I live in Alaska when not in CO, and thats the only time I'm happy.

and Alaska has way better weed by far....and I do know many colorado growers.....many Alaskans too....thats just the way it is.

...and for some reason Alaska has better seafood.

sorry I've been bitter on Colorado for a while...I'll squash it now though.

Latest posts

Latest posts