What's new

finally back in colorado!!!

supernerd

Hm I too like hip hop. I'm not a huge fan of the DMB. BUT there is a Korn show that I'm going to tuesday. I have a spare ticket if someone would like to come along it's not filled yet!

Will

You can't beat the weather in Colorado, allways sunny. I moved from there to Oregon and still miss the mountains.

Watson853

Yet another CO grower

Yet another CO grower

I live on the "Front Strange", know many growers here. Probably some whom have posted.

All I have to say is get ready for the Sour Diesel.

mpro

hell yeah..hope I get myself some of that.

suprised theres no other dave matthews fans here. although I have not been following as of late, the concerts are 85% the same as they where in 96.

WHAB

Hello everyone, Denver here.

I'm up for any type of music. Really though, from classical to rap and hip hop, I like it all. I don't have a keen appreciation for the 'bitch' 'ho' crap though.....lol.

Take care everyone, be safe and well,
WHAB

.♠.

I will be at the DMB concert on the 12th for sure!

My lady and I have been following him around for the last four years. Red Rocks last year was un-toppable.

I am glad to see him coming back to CO.

We just went and saw him in UT. It was a great show, pulled out some oldies like Big Eyed Fish. Along with a few new releases.

Robert Randolph and the Family Band opened up for him, and will be in Denver also. They are a great band in their own right.

Anyway, maybe I will run into some of ya there.

Peace

Hello my friends!! Another Colorado stoner here. I have never seen so many Colorado heads on one website before, Love it!

I read quite a bit of talk about LGS in this thread. I much prefer cough but have smoked my share of LGS too. I know there is at least 2 growers that still have this strain alive.

I just got some in Denver tonight.

LGS

LGS.jpg

Last edited:

mpro

I went to the wednesday night dmb show. The last show I went to was Folsom field, which of course was much better. bet it was my girlfriends first dave concert, so it was all good.

welcome stashbastard..indeed a lot of people from CO around here....great pic man..I need to find a new dealer.

Remember 2nd tuesday in november, ballot #44. If you are not registered to vote, go now.

Hope I can meet some of these heads on here in Colorado, just moved here a few months back, and bought alot of strains with me. Blockhead, O.G. kush, strawberry diesal, and the list goes on!!peace

.♠.

mpro - I am way jelous bro. I know that the pepsi center is not the best venue, but Wednesdays show's set list was absolutely awesome.

I was in the third row, floor for Tuesday's show. Robert Randolph and the Family Band was absolutely awesome as usual. They played All Along the Watchtower that night, great version.

Did you see any audio tapers in the crowd Wednesday night? There were two that I say Tuesday. I have a tape of the show coming from one of them.

Anyway, I hear ya on voting! This could be the year we start to be heard! Come out in force this year Colorado.

Peace

mpro

spade: I saw the setlist of the first show and was pleased with it. randolph was great when he joined dave. the high point for me was when all of the crowed broke into buffalo springfields "It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound Everybody look what's going down" about 7 times. :D

I saw one audio taper there but looked to me as they where supposed to be there. 13' tall mic stand and whatnot. was a great time indeed. Still nothing compared to folsom field though. and since I missed redrocks the second time, its still the best one I've been seen.

edit: how was dancing nancies? I love that song and its one of a handful I still have not heard live.

Last edited:

.♠.

Mpro - I wish I could have seen them go into "For What its Worth"!

Yeah, Dave allows audio tapers. I am on the hunt for a copy of the show you went to. Though it is still a bit early to have one posted online.

Dancing Nancies is always a great tune. I always love his little intro's where he mixes it up a bit. I saw him pre-vegoose last year with Tim Reynolds, they put on an excellent version of DN that night! I am trying to get tix for Robert Randolph for around Halloween, he is playing at the Filmore. That promises to be a great show!

Peace

theDankKing

just saw this thread didnt know so many of you were from CO im a milehigh native, born n raised in denver, the best stuff ive got around here was some blueberry dro, some sour deezy, and at one point in time there sum damn good romulan, tasted really earthy never tasted anything like it i've been on a search for a strain with a simillar quality, theres been others that were good but the ones I mentioned were all dank and tasted like the smell. Other then that i gotta supply my own dank, I found white russian and double sour diesel to be superior strains, I wil say this though cops around here are dicks dont let them catch you with your hands downs your pants, stay safe
theDankKing

I'm moving to CO in 2 years, as soon as my oldest son is old enough to tell his mother to fuck off and that he's coming to live with his dad. I've been dreaming of the day for about hmm 8-9 years now when I fell in love with CO on a cool 4th of july weekend (during the salida microbrew festival) night while laying on my back on a bridge that crossed the Arkansas river in Buena Vista.. Watching the satellites go through the sky.. I knew from that moment on I would live in CO, hopefully the rest of my life. Since then I've been back every year at least twice, once in the summer to raft/hike/fish/live life and at least once if not two or three times every winter to snowboard.. It's the most beautiful place I've ever been.. Vancouver was really nice as well.. Boarded Whistler one year too and that was pretty spectacular.. Only place left to check out is Alaska.. Hope some of you folks are still around when I move out there!

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts