What's new

fifa world cup 2010

Germany vs Ghana in a few hours. Off to the German Club for dinner and the soccer.

My heart is with the african teams now that SA is out, but tonight I'm shouting for Germany as i'm going with German friends.

Attachments

• S6300534.jpg
    S6300534.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 40

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
:yes: wow really nice :yes:

attachment.php

two thumbs up for you old friend :)

greeetz stay high

ghana is in the eight final
and germany as well

nice

Japanfreakier

Veteran
The American game was so exciting. After being rapped twice seeing that late goal go in was almost enough to make me want to chant USA USA, almost.

Thx hans for the comment on the pic, and well done for winning last night.

Fun thing about last night. So i'm in a hall full of crazy singing german and as the silence hits I shouted "OME ON GHANA" (I had money on a draw and needed Ghana to level it to win) Well, I got pelted by about 15 shot glasses (Plastic luckily) but hell I was sticky afterwards. Great times and some truely excellent Shnitzel

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
Thx hans for the comment on the pic, and well done for winning last night.

Fun thing about last night. So i'm in a hall full of crazy singing german and as the silence hits I shouted "OME ON GHANA" (I had money on a draw and needed Ghana to level it to win) Well, I got pelted by about 15 shot glasses (Plastic luckily) but hell I was sticky afterwards. Great times and some truely excellent Shnitzel

:tiphat:thx dude ...

and btw:
ghana and germany are in the eight final :jump:
congratz to ghana :yes: <-- well diserved

saturday : ghana vs. usa 2030 (cet)
sunday : germany vs. england 1600 (cet)

i think it was not the last fixture of ghana vs germany at this cup maybe we will met again in the final round :thinking:?!?

greeetz stay high @ll and have a nice f**king weekend
:joint:

30min chaps, then I'm out the door and racing to the pub. giddy with excitemement, shit need to go paint my hands. 10 min and back with a photo

Germany are young but doing very well, not sure if they will win the final
Brasil are playing well, but I don't see them in the final
Spain are upping it up big time now
Nederland have yet to put a foot wrong.
Argentina i think will be the other team in the finals

Germany Argentina final is my prediction.

C

coxswain

Shitty world cup, stupid vuvuzelas, shitty judging (worst by far, makes it irregular WC), shitty football so far...
disappointment

Germany will win the cup though.

Latest posts

Latest posts