What's new

Field Marshell Seeds goes to the Birds

Yeah, they're looking incredibly dank buddy. Do you think you'd return to DWC if you had more time for gardening?

gdbud

007, I might go back to a DWC method someday, But right now I'm finding that work out of town because I allot that the Blumats are just easer for my wife to take care of than a DWC.

Yesterday I played in the leaves all day. First I raked and picked up the leaves in the yard then I moved inside and harvested my plants.
I'm sorry but I have not taken pictures of it yet, But I will once it is all dried.

Both plant definitely had two different pheno types.
The Red plant had larger diameter buds that were dense had heavily covered in trichomes.
The Blue plant the buds were smaller, but had more bud sites than the red plant.

For this grow I had my cabinet running for 134 days at a cost for electricty at $0.0765/kwh
$0.73/day, $21.90/week or $98.20 for the entire grow. Through in another $100.00 - $120.00 for soil, nutes and other consumables.
That makes this grow to cost around $220.00 To produce ? my estamate would be around 4 to 6 oz. I will give a total weight once it is dried.

As Porky Pig says TTThats All Folks.

Great to hear you got your girls in the bag buddy. Congratulations on a stellar job well done.

I hear you on the soil being easier. Especially with the Blumats. What did you end up going with at the beginning for a feeding schedule? Just a nute-rez and no plain water in between? Or did you switch between the two?

I've got my eye on the Blumats for some guerrilla schemes.

Also, did you go with the 400 again? I noticed you hadn't mentioned lighting at the beginning of this thread.

Are you planning on launching into another grow straight away? Do you have your strains lined up? Any changes to your cab first?

EDIT: I noticed from your album description you're still running the 400. Looking through your pics, I got to thinking you may find some use in a bit of supplemental lighting. Like one 63W Penetrator or something. I just noticed a lot of shadows, in pictures like this one.

picture.php

I wonder if some supplemental lighting targeting those areas might open up a new avenue of not yet diminishing marginal gains in your yield.

gdbud

The verdict is in on the weight.
I just finished drying my harvest down to 62-64% Rh and its now sitting in 1/2 gallon mason jars curing.
I have my harvest in 4 1/2 gallon jars and it seems that each jars holds ~65 grams.
The total weight is 264 gram or 9.3 oz grown under a 400 watt bulb for a 0.66 grams/watt

I was highly impressed with the seeds from Field Marshal Seeds. The plants were easy to grow and could take a slightly more nutrients than the recommended dosages of Flora Nova I was using.
The bud structure was nice on both plants, But the Blue plant had a longer bud structure than the red plant, but the red plant buds was more dense. Although the yield was about the same off of both plants.

While the plants were maturing I took a few samples to how it was going and at that time I was not impressed with the stain and I quite sampling it so that I could give a better option of it once it was finished. Tonight I sampled it for the first time since harvesting it and I'm impressed with it.
I have a annual drug test coming up so I will give a better smoke report after the test.

I harvestd the plants durring the 11th week, 82 days and the trichomes were only about 20% amber but the plants were looking so bad due to an early start on the flush.
I would not harvest any earlyer than 11 to 12 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts