What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yaaaaayyyy!!! Our Godfather has returned. Friggin missed u brotha. Not the same without the Czech love in here :). Welcome back my friend !!! Good to see back in the game

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
High everyone :tiphat:
Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate that you gentlemen !!! :respect:
I look forward to your shots, you can look forward to my shots. :D
I can not wait to start running again :bump: :dance013:

picture.php
Good to see your back. Great photo, ya gotta love them trichromes, WOOO!:bigeye:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hello to all my fellow FMS people and A special Hello to Radva. Our
Czech Godfather! Don Rad! We will follow you and be with you forever brotha.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
ACAKush is my favorite so far.

One pheno stayed pretty short, the others out grew my other girls as far as height wise within 2 weeks lol.

I have 2 haze kush and one acakush that are semi bent over now to keep em under the light. The bud structure is great and not too much space in between nodes. Loving the looks and the odors, just wish I would have planned for their size lol.

I will be taking clones off of my favorites which btw I think will be the acakush and running either a full tent of just that one or I will run 1/2 acakush and 1/2 haze kush. I am still waiting to retry the ladyberry kush (damn males my first go around) and get a keeper or two phenos out of em.

Great genetics

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
hello to everybody !!!
due to problems with people walking in my woods, I decided to take the most beautiful plants .. and put in indoor flo. Unfortunately 3 of 5 plants have proven males, two females ... one chemberry and one haze kush , both vigorous and healthy. I proceeded to tie them while growing to accommodate the height and to achieve the bush effect .. :biggrin: . we are at two weeks of flowering ... here they are. I hope you like them ...

chemberry

haze kush

I hope to have more luck in f/m ratio the next cycle.. indoor, naturally.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Check this Ladyberry out - Test plant under simple lowest light conditions. I ran her to see how she would do under low light conditions .. Just to see how she do.. And i must say .. very impressive.. Im more and more impressed by her every day and every experiment.. I try to do multiple tests you know. For Documenting and for All of us to benefit from the information .. so check it out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

how did you guys all get that chemberry???? so fast to all of a sudden bam. everyone got it?

medmaker420

Veteran
Aca Kush - Field Marshall Seeds

Aca Kush - Field Marshall Seeds

Here is my aca kush, still has some time left on her but loving her growth so far.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ACAKUSH.jpg
    ACAKUSH.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 11

medmaker420

Veteran
LOVIN IT

LOVIN IT

Man do I want to get girls the next time I germ lol. Only got males on the first few BUT these are going to get germin a.s.a.p. looking GREAT!

Check this Ladyberry out - Test plant under simple lowest light conditions. I ran her to see how she would do under low light conditions .. Just to see how she do.. And i must say .. very impressive.. Im more and more impressed by her every day and every experiment.. I try to do multiple tests you know. For Documenting and for All of us to benefit from the information .. so check it out.

how did you guys all get that chemberry???? so fast to all of a sudden bam. everyone got it?

gdbud

Thanks for the LadyBerry shots. I see that the hairs have already turned red how far are you into the bloom cycle?

I'm currently growing my LadyBerry under a 400 watt MH and will be switching over to a 400 watt HPS later.

medmaker420

Veteran
I think my next run is going to be 100% field marshall seeds and run the rest of them. I just got my med plant count upped SO might as well get the most bang for my buck.

Gunna run the rest of the seeds and locate myself keeper females.

Anyone get anything done yet or are we all waiting a few more weeks give or take? I would love to see some finished buds from each of the tester strains.

Who is closest to finishing their test grow? Anyone gunna be cutting in 1-2 weeks?

gdbud

As far as I have seen only Biatchzxz is close to harvesting anything. I was finally able to start my seeds about 3 weeks ago.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah. Should be done in the next few days. Trichomes are already foggy. And maybe like 10% amber if that. So I'll chop that one soon. The others under diff lighting gonna stay in for longer. I'm def amazed at how great these genes are. No joke. Some of the strongest and stable genes I've tried. Rad doesn't play around. He's da man for sure

medmaker420

Veteran
Well it sounds like everyone will be finishing and odds are going to rerun the genetics again.

Anyone locate what you might consider "keeper phenos" or anything to keep an eye out for. Anything jump out at you as super keepers? So far every plant looks GREAT to me and can't wait to test smoke the strains in the next month or so.

Great stuff Field Marshall Seeds!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah I'm loVin Fms more and more can't wait to test the chemberry. So far the ladyberry starts off very indica. N really thins out later on towards sativa. So. Honestly all of them are keepers cuz within each bean there are such great genetics mixed in and u could get one with more Cindy or one with more og or berry so in essence no matter what they are all great. That's my opinion for this ladyberry truly a nice one. I got some mutations here and there but nothing major either. So Top of
the line stable strain for sure. Can't wait to cure some for a while

dwarfganja

Whats up everyone!! Updated my journal...not much to see right now....but thought I would throw up this girl that is finishing up. Not really good with the camera but this PPP is pretty nice!
:tiphat: to Nirvana PPP!

medmaker420

Veteran
my girls are just troopin along. What is the average flowering time for these? They look like they will go a good while or at least some phenos do.

Latest posts

Latest posts