picture.php

AfganSKunk/Herijuana #6
picture.php

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Continue on and on :woohoo::woohoo:
Now it's footage of the flower :yes:
Finally it looks like the wheel free of pests, and so are some of the leaves burned by spraying ...
Rather few leaves like that, as the entire plant ....
I don´t understand this bit, it's just a few plants and only a few leaves ....
I always had to operate the spraying of 2-4 hours and then washed with clean water in the shower ...
Well anyway this is taking off well ....
Ladies have had 4 weeks to bloom and is still waiting for at least five weeks....
I believe that not really take on weight .....
Slowly starts to appear on the leaves resin, and the changes guess now we see every day .....
Now it will be interesting to monitor and look forward to it ..... let's blooming !!!
:kos::kos::kos:

Group pic´s
picture.php

Super Silver Haze
picture.php

Super Silver Haze
picture.php

Super Silver Haze pollen Casey Jones
picture.php

Super Silver Haze pollen Casey Jones
picture.php

Malonica
picture.php

Malonica
picture.php

Manage Trois x Cal.fest. (Cali.O. x NoName)
picture.php

Manage Trois x Cal.fest. (Cali.O. x NoName)
picture.php

they all look very healthy and happy.....best of luck and good karma to you RAD

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Lookin good RVC! Alot of nice lil ladies ya got there. Interested to see how the AfganSkunkxHeri comes out. Got some Heri's indoor and outdoor. Plan on using them for mommas...they are putting on some really frosty tight nugs and the smoke is knock-out! Keep em coming brutha!
DrPoison :laughing:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they all look very healthy and happy.....best of luck and good karma to you RAD

Hey vince :wave:
Thanks for stopping, support and nice words :respect:
And I wish you good karma to s new week, buddy !!! :kos::kos::kos:

Lookin good RVC! Alot of nice lil ladies ya got there. Interested to see how the AfganSkunkxHeri comes out. Got some Heri's indoor and outdoor. Plan on using them for mommas...they are putting on some really frosty tight nugs and the smoke is knock-out! Keep em coming brutha!
DrPoison :laughing:

Greeting DrPoison :friends:
Hello and welcome to my thread mate :wave:
I am glad that you have stopped, and for your support :yes:
I´m personally AfganSkunk/Herijuana just inside, but my friends have it out....
At home I have three mothers, two phen Herijuana and one AfganSkunk :yes:
Now actually be awaiting the second round of testing, because at first I was a pest on the plants to know .....
Time is plan to hybridize with SFV OG Kush/C99 and 98 Bubba Kush S1 .......
Will see when the new room for the cultivation of this great plants ...... :yeahthats

Nice update bro!
Looks like things will start to get wild :headbange
Best of luck :friends:

High Stevius .:smoker:
thanks for visiting mate :yes:
Yeah, getting wilderness .......then what if the plant five times more.... I look forward to it .... :woohoo:

AfganSkunk/Herijuana bonsai moom........ :D:D:D
picture.php

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
radvancan, amazing line up mate and they are all so healthy, good stuff.
your ssh x cj cross sounds very intriguing, looks like im here for the long haul to see how they turn out :lurk:.
peace

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
radvancan, amazing line up mate and they are all so healthy, good stuff.
your ssh x cj cross sounds very intriguing, looks like im here for the long haul to see how they turn out :lurk:.
peace

Hello mrbiggs :wave:
Thanks for stopping and supporting mate :yes:
Hybrid SSH x CJ will surely interesting ..... I'll do the donation for ICMag .:respect:
Lots of people love the super fast SSH, the time of flowering 65 days .....
So like this decision that at least give it to them.....
I personally will they do their line of haze from SSH, NL / Amnesia Haze and Orange Haze .....:woohoo::woohoo:
All my projects are for the long haul. From everything I start. At least people will see how it all originated ....lol :muahaha:

just wonderfull
you are a natural for shure !!

High CORE .:kos::kos::kos:
I am glad that you have stopped, and for the nice words :respect:
I was born for nature !!! :yeahthats

:smoker: FMS :smoker:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exodus, Dr Dog, Paddi
Greet gentlemen :wave:
Thanks everyone for stopping the nice words and support !!!:respect:
These posts to encourage me a lot more work ......
So whether you grow buddies :yes:
Take care

:smoker: FMS :smoker:

whazzup

Veteran
going strong on the Anesthesias eh!

You should try a scrog with the Anesthesia, it's a real good plant for it. Enough vigour to fill your net quickly and also ideal for creating offspring btw, as all the buds get the same light. I had my best seed runs on scrog. Keep the light at a little bit more distance when doing seeds in scrog, especially at the end.

4 new F2's on their way btw (2 different males), the mating season will start in a month...

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
going strong on the Anesthesias eh!

You should try a scrog with the Anesthesia, it's a real good plant for it. Enough vigour to fill your net quickly and also ideal for creating offspring btw, as all the buds get the same light. I had my best seed runs on scrog. Keep the light at a little bit more distance when doing seeds in scrog, especially at the end.

4 new F2's on their way btw (2 different males), the mating season will start in a month...

Hello :wave:
yeah, Anestheisa it is cool .. with a hybrid stability and vitality are very few hybrids .:yes::yes::yes:
I like bush style, because then it makes a good home and a pair of lateral bud ... I think it is certainly suitable for "Sog" and "Bush".
Light is thus 20-30 cm above the top of the highest Anestehsia. Because boxing are sativa genes and they are slightly higher from all .....
So far, I'm not the Anesthesia any seeds .. I'll do another round, which will start in the autumn.
I plan to crossing with Chunky Cheese and SFVOG Kush x C99. Maybe something else ... to be seen ....:woohoo::woohoo:

Take Care whazzup !!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
RaD
Howzit..?? Nice updates brother.. I also love the afghan sk x herjiuana hybrid. I love the herijuana so, ima keep my eye on that one for sure... great workk i will chek back soon peace.

sack

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RaD
Howzit..?? Nice updates brother.. I also love the afghan sk x herjiuana hybrid. I love the herijuana so, ima keep my eye on that one for sure... great workk i will chek back soon peace.

sack

High sacko :wave:
Thanks for stopping to :yes:..... so I'm beginning Herijuana phen increasingly like it ....:yeahthats
Its slightly sweet initial flavor sweet hashish quickly overtake sour citrus flavor, which remains long time in the mouth.:woohoo:
And all goes well, I should do a hybrid AfganSkunk / Herijuana (Heri phen) x AfganSkunk / Herijuana F2 (Heri phen).................

sackoweed

Veteran
Nice very nice id love to get ahold of some of those F2's I had a hybrid i grew it with herijuana it was so good frosty and potent. It was herijuana x aloha white widow.. nice plant i miss her.. I will be back later.. peace.

sack

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice very nice id love to get ahold of some of those F2's I had a hybrid i grew it with herijuana it was so good frosty and potent. It was herijuana x aloha white widow.. nice plant i miss her.. I will be back later.. peace.

sack

Also i love hybrids and polyhybrid .. I´m hybrid ... lol :muahaha:
Heri x Aloha White Widow, sounds very good cross.
Herijuna certainly can do a lot of veils resins, and also the taste and smell are excellent.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greet fellazzz :wave: :smoker:
Again the day when managed to borrow a camera ....:woohoo::woohoo:
But even so look forward to my ....... just shoot better ....:yeahthats
Just a few days and should be repaired or new.
The growth it looks good ...
2 days ago I made test cuts on gender, which will go below 400 W.
I hope that all the gripping ...
Here a few photos .... but only a few .....:joint:
Growth room
picture.php

Northen Lights x Amnesia Haze
picture.php

cut´s on sex test
picture.php

sackoweed

Veteran
RaD
Howzit brother..?? Nice lil update they all look very healthy as well they look happy.. Great work.. Check ya soon peace.

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts