What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Field Marshall breeding territory

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hey guys and gals I was wondering if anyone has run the
Chemkush

ChemDog/c99 x Bubba Kush/Molakai Frost at all and has picture of it growing /flowering and the whole nine so I could compare. Just so I know what's the deal is also as far as flowering time too. Thanks people

K

Karma Genetics

What you think of that Casey cut bro ?

I got here aswell in spain , but havent run here yet.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Well I'm a little bit dissapointed. My Chemkush ended up being a Male or Hermi. When I sexed it. It look pretty female to me. But now completely started throwing out male flowers. I'm so upset its such a beautiful plant. I don't know what happened if it was just from stress or an OD of PK that caused it. But bottom like this sucks. Friiggin doody males.

But good news is this Coastal Collision is A BEAST! about 3rd week flowering now And is really surprising me. Really big flowers. All over. I must have like 16 tops. Well I guess you can't call em tops but. Really just a Huge Bush of bud. Gonna post a pic in next day or 2