What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Fiddynut

well,well,well
look what the cat dragged in!
good to see you floridian
hope all is well with you,brother and hope your ma is doing well too

i dont know if there will even be enough high grade to satisfy the market
even with the best genetics, only a small part of the plant makes the cut
like you said, i think there will always be that boutique market for the people who have a good connection
its not something i worry about as a grower
i get way more than a safe high from producing my own cannabis
unfortunately i cant agree with you as far as the high end market reaching more people
look at the beer market
how many people do you know who are willing to spend on craft beers
compared to the amount of bud light/ generic beer sold the micro brew market is really small
even the best mass market beers we can think of would probably fall somewhere in the middle
but how many people do you know who are willing to fork out the big dollars for the absolute best
sam adams makes a beer that costs over a hundred dollars a six pack ( i dont even think you buy it like that, its in some special bottle)
ive heard of this beer brewed by belgian monks that you cant even just buy when you want, you have to get on waiting lists for the limited number of cases produced in any given year (even then it costs a grip and a half to buy)
but a rising tide floats all boats and just like the best weed from yesterday is only mids now i tihnk the overall level of quality will only keep increasing in some places

i am so ready for the weekend,brother!
you can definitely feel fall in the, esp in the evening time
we are supposed to get some nice weather here this weekend but the days of summer are numbered
im looking fore ward to the fall
Good afternoon pop_rocks.

I think you are right there won't be enough of the best of the best to go around. More knowledge by growers and breeders and more opportunity should help push quality up but only so much I think. You still have to know or come across someone special for the really great stuff. I've probably only bought stuff that I'd consider A+ a few time in the 30 years I've been puffing. I guess that what makes it so special. If it were easily available it would be the norm and not as special.

Your craft beer analogy is a good one indeed. I'm one of those that like a good beer. To me that dosent mean a Miller low life or a bud. Luckily I'm in a beer friendly state with a lot of local microbrew options. If weed was like beer in this state I'd be in great shape. But I know a lot of people who drink Miller, bud, and others like that and seem to like it just fine. The masses will be ok with average buds, especially the infrequent smokers and weekend warriors. As far as the super high end beer I'd think about spending 100 bucks on a sixer or a bottle of great wine, but only for a special occasion. I've heard of that monk beer somewhere but I can't remember where. It sounds like something I'd love to try sometime.

I think your spot on with the rising tide analogy as well. It has helped quality overall but we still have a long way to go in a lot of places. Like you said yesterday what I considered to be really good might be just ok today. I'm so glad to be growing so I have a say in what I consume and as my quality goes up so do my standards.

This week flew by for me. It will be a short weekend and I need to start getting ready for my few days off over Labor Day. I'm hoping to be able to transplant the seedlings right before leaving so I can water them and not have to worry about them for a few days. I will still have someone check up on them and that can water if needed. Fall is in the air the last couple days. I had to shut my bedroom window last night becaus I was getting cold. First time that happened in a coupe months or more. Night time lows in the 50's feels nice. I'm looking forward to fall too, just not what follows so much.

Rodehazrd

Welcome back Floridian
You are missed here in the Jungle.
Grief is a very personal experience and we understand a quiet time. It does slowly get better but never goes away. Sometimes it doubles back on you when you least suspect. Just takes more time than we all prefer
Rodehazrd:groupwave::groupwave:

Fiddynut

Update and pic

Update and pic

Greetings friends and jungle tribe.

Time for an end of the week update. The seedlings are looking good. So far they are growing very similar, all having popped up within hours of each other. They are 5 days above soil at this point. They are working hard on making some leaves. I'm using a diffrent soil to start them than the happy frog that I usually use. So far they seem to like it. It's mostly peat and earthworm castings. It seems to hold moisture well. They will be transplanted into my normal happy frog/ocean forest/perlite mix. I'd love to be able to transplant them in a week right before I leave for a little vacation.

Right now the seedlings are under 216W of t5's. The light is in my spare bedroom closet, a temporary grow spot. The closet heats up a lot quicker than my tents do. It's in a warmer spot in the house and dosent have much ventilation. I leave the doors open a little and the ceiling fan on and it's about 80 deg in there lights on. I may have to add some fans to bring more air in there. I'm hoping that they won't have to be in there long but the repairs at the house are taking longer to get scheduled than I was hoping. As soon as the work is done I'll be setting the tents back up and all will be back to normal. I'm allredy starting to worry that the work will drag out and I won't have the flower tent up in time to flower them but that's just me being paranoid. If the delays do go on too long I guess I'll take cuts of the plants and flower the cuts out as soon as they root and veg.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy and you all have a great weekend. Here is a pic of the little ones.

packerfan79

Veteran
Good to hear the seedlings are doing well. Mine are doing well. I already have roots coming out of the bottom of the bags. I use life plus from hydroponic research, makes roots explode. I am feeding canna a and b with the life plus. They are doing well going to top here in a few days. Then I need to take clones to sex the regulars.

Fiddynuts bummer to hear about the home repair delays, seems like everything takers longer than expected.

So I have a test coming up for a job so I bought me a whizzinator. It's a fake dick with a pouch for the piss. Lol. Cost 160 bucks pricey but to be covered for stupid test can't beat it.

Hope you guys had a good week and a good weekend. We are in another heat wave supposed to be 106 today. The damn pool pump took a crap, so no swimming till that gets sorted out.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh wow,man
im really sorry to hear that floridian
what can i say that hasent already been said?
take as much time as you need to regroup and put things back together
just know we are all here for you man if you feel like you need to blow off steam or even just reminisce

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
so i went over to my buddies house last night for diner and visit
schmoopy was looking really nice and seems to have made the adjustment to full sun
/the other plant wasnt doing so well and i decided to pull her

picture.php

View image in gallery

you can see the original top i put on her early on
i also too some of the side branches off to propagate
if it was indoors i would consider putting a screen up and opening up some of that top section, but because its outside im just going to add some more stakes for support

oh, here is the obligatory thumbs up pic as well
/if i was thinking i would also do a beer can shot too like fiddy like to include

she has started to set some early flowers and im thinking she will go until sometime in mid/late october

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
can you open the window to that room at night?
80 isnt that bad, but its warm
maybe if you could let air in at night that would help
also drag another fan in there if you can to move more air
hopefully the work on the house will be done soon and you can get your tents back up and running
good point on the non smoker market
even when legal, most people will probably only smoke occasionally
/excluding current company of course!
actually for them, the really strong stuff can be too much
are you planning on heading out to the cabin for this long weekend,fiddy?
the weather here has finally cleared up and the sun came out early today
this summer has been on the colder side but sept and oct can be some of the nicest months of the year
lets enjoy ever last bit of this years summer!!

Fiddynut

Good to hear the seedlings are doing well. Mine are doing well. I already have roots coming out of the bottom of the bags. I use life plus from hydroponic research, makes roots explode. I am feeding canna a and b with the life plus. They are doing well going to top here in a few days. Then I need to take clones to sex the regulars.

Fiddynuts bummer to hear about the home repair delays, seems like everything takers longer than expected.

So I have a test coming up for a job so I bought me a whizzinator. It's a fake dick with a pouch for the piss. Lol. Cost 160 bucks pricey but to be covered for stupid test can't beat it.

Hope you guys had a good week and a good weekend. We are in another heat wave supposed to be 106 today. The damn pool pump took a crap, so no swimming till that gets sorted out.
Good morning Packerfan.

Glad to hear your plants are doing well. That life plus sounds like good stuff. I've been using the fox farm kelp me kelp you for early plant nutrition and root development. On past runs it seems to work pretty well but I'm going to be out of it after this run and might switch to something else.

It does seem like repairs always take longer than expected. I'm going to try to get things rolling today and with any luck I can get the work scheduled for right when we get back from the cabin late next week. That would give me plenty of time to get the flower tent set back up and running for them.

I've heard great things about the wizzinator. My bro used something like that when he was on paper and also for several job screens. Hasn't failed him yet. Just keep the piss warm enough so it's not suspicious.

Man 106 is hot. We haven't hit 100 for many years and dosent look like we will this year either. Stay cool and hydrated.

Fiddynut

so i went over to my buddies house last night for diner and visit
schmoopy was looking really nice and seems to have made the adjustment to full sun
/the other plant wasnt doing so well and i decided to pull her

you can see the original top i put on her early on
i also too some of the side branches off to propagate
if it was indoors i would consider putting a screen up and opening up some of that top section, but because its outside im just going to add some more stakes for support

oh, here is the obligatory thumbs up pic as well
/if i was thinking i would also do a beer can shot too like fiddy like to include

she has started to set some early flowers and im thinking she will go until sometime in mid/late october

can you open the window to that room at night?
80 isnt that bad, but its warm
maybe if you could let air in at night that would help
also drag another fan in there if you can to move more air
hopefully the work on the house will be done soon and you can get your tents back up and running
good point on the non smoker market
even when legal, most people will probably only smoke occasionally
/excluding current company of course!
actually for them, the really strong stuff can be too much
are you planning on heading out to the cabin for this long weekend,fiddy?
the weather here has finally cleared up and the sun came out early today
this summer has been on the colder side but sept and oct can be some of the nicest months of the year
lets enjoy ever last bit of this years summer!!

Good morning pop_rocks.
Schmoopy is looking good. Nice early top on her and great example of trimming up the lower part of her. She looks happy. I'm sure she is digging that sun light. Your buddy is lucky to have a friend like you to bring over such a nice gift.

I'm trying to keep the Windows cracked and the curtains shut. I don't want people to be able to look in from out on the street and see a glowing closet because that would be a give away. The room is in the front of the house so no privacy from the street. I've found thet the more open I leave the doors the less hot it gets so I'm just leaving the doors open a few inches on each side. I've been able to keep temps in mid to upper 70's with doors open. If I need to I can bring up a vortex fan and some flexi duct and suck air out from the top. Since this is a very temporary set up I'm hoping to avoid that. So far so good the seedlings are working on 3rd set of leaves.

Lots to do this week to get ready to go up north this weekend. Have to get the well work scheduled. Might have to take down the final outdoor plant at my friends house this week too. Going to be a busy one but it will all be worth it to get a few days to relax next week.

I'm glad the sun has returned and your having nice weather. I remember September and October being the warmest months in the Bay Area. More south winds and less off the cold Pacific Ocean. I hope you had a great weekend and your week is off to a good start.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i hear you about not wanting to open the window too much in the front of the house
it sounds like leaving the door open takes care of the problem
i will sometimes even place a fan at the door to the grow room to exhaust the air into the house
/especially during the winter when warm air is welcome
yeah scmoopy lost some weight when she moved outdoors
i ended up having to cull almost a quarter of her foliage in the first week or so, but she is doing well now
/you can still see some of the whorled leaves and a bit of discoloration
it sounds like you are planning on taking a few extra days off next week!
are you going to be up at the ake the whole weekend?
/that is awesome and i hope you have a great time
man, its crazy how things are moving this year
the week looks like its going to fly by!
i was just thinking that this weekend is the unofficial end of summer and what a great year its been so far
as much as im looking fore ward to fall i am going to enjoy the last month or so of summer!

Fiddynut

i hear you about not wanting to open the window too much in the front of the house
it sounds like leaving the door open takes care of the problem
i will sometimes even place a fan at the door to the grow room to exhaust the air into the house
/especially during the winter when warm air is welcome
yeah scmoopy lost some weight when she moved outdoors
i ended up having to cull almost a quarter of her foliage in the first week or so, but she is doing well now
/you can still see some of the whorled leaves and a bit of discoloration
it sounds like you are planning on taking a few extra days off next week!
are you going to be up at the ake the whole weekend?
/that is awesome and i hope you have a great time
man, its crazy how things are moving this year
the week looks like its going to fly by!
i was just thinking that this weekend is the unofficial end of summer and what a great year its been so far
as much as im looking fore ward to fall i am going to enjoy the last month or so of summer!
Good morning pop_rocks.

By leaving both closet doors open a couple inches and also keeping temps reasonable up here and keeping the ceiling fan going I'm at 77 deg lights on. It's been a little cooler here the last few days and that has helped. Hoping I only have to use this closet for another week or so. If it warms back up and I run the air conditioning I'll try a box fan at the door to keep the cool air moving. Thanks for the suggestion.

Schmoopy looks good and must have liked the haircut. Looks like she should be all tops and no popcorn. I'm really interested to see how she buds without all the lower branching. All that energy going to those colas. Keep us updated please.

The wife and I have a couple extra days off next week after Labor Day. The plan is to be at the lake but it will be weather dependent and possibly the repair schedule. We might come home a day or two early if it's cold and rainy up north. The forecast is for nice weather for the weekend so will be up for a long weekend either way. The extended forecast for mid next week is highs in the mid to upper 50's and some rain. I don't have a lot of faith in long term forecasts but if it's cold and rainy I might bail early. There are always plenty of projects here at home and having a day or two off work I might even get some stuff done. I also want to get the work done here and it might work out to schedule it for mid next week.

You are right time is flying. The last couple months in particular have been crazy. This week is going to be over before I know it. I need to slow down and enjoy the next couple months. I guess that starts this weekend.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats the spirit fiddy!
its never too late to enjoy summer and this is long weeeknd!
wish i could take some extra time off but i dont see that happening right now
at least i get to enjoy the three days and spend time with friends and family
i hear you on taking off early if the weather is not good
plus you have things around the house you can take care of
and lets face it, some of the best time off is spent around the pad just doing your thing

i will be sure to drop in on her this weekend and post a pic when i can
she is def rocking the lollipop look,huh?
/thats how i like to grow em' out

hope your week is going great, fiddy!
summer is wrapping up and fall is right around the corner
lets make the most these last days,brother

Fiddynut

thats the spirit fiddy!
its never too late to enjoy summer and this is long weeeknd!
wish i could take some extra time off but i dont see that happening right now
at least i get to enjoy the three days and spend time with friends and family
i hear you on taking off early if the weather is not good
plus you have things around the house you can take care of
and lets face it, some of the best time off is spent around the pad just doing your thing

i will be sure to drop in on her this weekend and post a pic when i can
she is def rocking the lollipop look,huh?
/thats how i like to grow em' out

hope your week is going great, fiddy!
summer is wrapping up and fall is right around the corner
lets make the most these last days,brother
Good evening pop_rocks.

Yep for sure. Even if it's on the cool side we can have a great time at the cabin. I can still ride the jetski, it's the stand up kind and takes some work to stay upright so it keeps you moving and warms you up, I have a wet suit but doubt I'll need that. If I can get my dirt bikes to start there are lots of trails through the woods to ride around on. As long as it's dry we can booze cruz on the boat. As much as I love it up there when it's warm, it's really nice in the fall. The fall colors up there are spectacular if you can time it right. Whatever weather we get we'll make the most of it.

A long weekend is always a welcome thing. I hope you enjoy your weekend and get to spend time with the ones you enjoy being with. Holliday weekends are great with friends and or family. Are you doing any cooking this weekend?

I love the lollipop look and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they grow from there. I'm way too chicken to cut my plants that much but maybe someday I'll try it. I'd have to work my way up to that. She looks great!

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey jungle mates, not much going on here, back to school for 1 class, early American history. Should be a cool class, I love history.

The babies are chugging along. I put them in 1/2 gallon bags, already got roots coming out of the bottom. Picked up my mendobreath clone yesterday. Going to cut clones for sexing early next week.

Fiddy sounds like you got a few fun options for the lake trip. Haven't done a booze cruise in many years. It's been ungodly hot this week and going to remain over 100
and humid for at least the next week , hate this heat. Glad you are getting that cool off fall weather Fiddynuts. I love the colors of fall, only get to see them in pictures. We have two seasons here hot and cold, not cold like you though.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im hearing you p'fan
its been crazy hot these past few days
here at the coast tis starting to cool off but i think its going to be real warm over the long weeeknd
plus the humidity like you said, its been hovering in the 80% range here wiht temps well above normal
/once thigns heat up it takes a while for it to cool back down esp wiht all that moisture on the air

im visiting my friend this weeeknd so i will take a couple more pics
hes been having us all over for dinner on friday nights, we bring stuff and he provides the rest
its nice getting to hang out with everyone and the kids have learned my little code words for when me and the mrs go out back to toke
/last friday i said to mrsChicky "come outside and look at these spider webs with me"
she gives me this look like why would i want o go otusdie and look at spider webs
then i made the international sign for toking and she got the message
yeah i cant wait for the long weekend!
its goign to be fun haveing some extra time off
i might make raviollis this weekend!
i was talking toa friend about pasta making and i was like im just goign to do it
i will use a cup to cut the shapes
it shoudl be fun
/if it goes well, i might even ask for a raviolli makes for christmas
we still havent decided if we are going to a friends bbq or grilling out at home
i would like to stay home but you know my vote only counts for so muhc
/maybe i will go rogue and jsut stay home by myself!

lets wrap this week up strong guys!
let this be the excalmation point at the end of a great summer!

Fiddynut

Hey jungle mates, not much going on here, back to school for 1 class, early American history. Should be a cool class, I love history.

The babies are chugging along. I put them in 1/2 gallon bags, already got roots coming out of the bottom. Picked up my mendobreath clone yesterday. Going to cut clones for sexing early next week.

Fiddy sounds like you got a few fun options for the lake trip. Haven't done a booze cruise in many years. It's been ungodly hot this week and going to remain over 100
and humid for at least the next week , hate this heat. Glad you are getting that cool off fall weather Fiddynuts. I love the colors of fall, only get to see them in pictures. We have two seasons here hot and cold, not cold like you though.
Good afternoon Packerfan.

I love history as well. We can learn a lot about today's issues by looking at yesterday's. I'd love to be able to take a couple classes here and there. The quest for knowledge and all that. I'd like to take some more chemistry so I can understand some of the things about soil and calcium and how nutes get locked out. Maybe someday.

Glad to hear your plants are doing well. I think my seedlings arnt super happy with the soil they are in. I got a small bag of a new soil I hadent used before and not sure about it. It was stupid of me to not use the happy frog that I normally use. I think I'm going to transplant them into happy frog tomorrow. They are very young and fragile so I'll have to be extra carful. I think they will be fine in happy frog and I'm potting up into 10" pots so they will not need watering while I'm away.

Yep it's cooled off a bunch here. High is 68 today. We get a lot of variety in temps this time of year. Could be in the 90's or in the 50's or anywhere in between. Defenatly no 100's like you. I'm surprised to hear that it's humid there. I always think dry when I think desert and SoCal in general. Do what you can to stay cool brother. It's too bad that you don't get a lot of spring and fall weather there. The transition seasons are some of the best here, with a lot of variants in temps. The fall colors are beautiful but you have to catch them at the right time. Sometimes the peak is only a few days. Once the trees hit peak they loose there leaves on the next windy day.

Fiddynut

im hearing you p'fan
its been crazy hot these past few days
here at the coast tis starting to cool off but i think its going to be real warm over the long weeeknd
plus the humidity like you said, its been hovering in the 80% range here wiht temps well above normal
/once thigns heat up it takes a while for it to cool back down esp wiht all that moisture on the air

im visiting my friend this weeeknd so i will take a couple more pics
hes been having us all over for dinner on friday nights, we bring stuff and he provides the rest
its nice getting to hang out with everyone and the kids have learned my little code words for when me and the mrs go out back to toke
/last friday i said to mrsChicky "come outside and look at these spider webs with me"
she gives me this look like why would i want o go otusdie and look at spider webs
then i made the international sign for toking and she got the message
yeah i cant wait for the long weekend!
its goign to be fun haveing some extra time off
i might make raviollis this weekend!
i was talking toa friend about pasta making and i was like im just goign to do it
i will use a cup to cut the shapes
it shoudl be fun
/if it goes well, i might even ask for a raviolli makes for christmas
we still havent decided if we are going to a friends bbq or grilling out at home
i would like to stay home but you know my vote only counts for so muhc
/maybe i will go rogue and jsut stay home by myself!

lets wrap this week up strong guys!
let this be the excalmation point at the end of a great summer!
Good afternoon pop_rocks.

That's great you have a weekly dinner with your friends. A meal is truly great when everyone pitches in. I love to try diffrent things and when I'm doing all the cooking I can get stuck in a rut and make a lot of the same things over and over.

From personal experience I can tell you that even young kids learn about what the adults are smoking quickly. My parients and aunts and uncles puffed all through my childhood. I have many fond memories of all of them passing joints around in the car and at all family gatherings. Even when I was like 3 or 4 when the joint would come to the person next to me I'd imitate them and stick my hand out to grab it. Everyone thought that was hilarious. I felt like the adults were a little more fun to hang with when they were high. It's a touchy subject but we don't hide the smoking from my bros 6 year old daughter. We grew up around it and turned out just fine so why not. She dosent seem to pay any attention to it anyway.

Raviolis sound great. I need to get pasta dialed in this year. I can make the ricotta cheese from scratch and make some great stuff with it. I actually made my first spaghetti sauce of the season on Sunday. I'm sure we will be doing a lot of grilling this weekend at the cabin. My bro was talking about making a pot of chili too. I defenatly eat a diffrent diet during fall and winter than summer. I just can't cook a lot of hot food in summer, but when it cools off its on.

I'm with you on finishing the week off strong. You are so right the summer needs an exclamation point. I have a lot to do to get ready in the next couple days. Can't wait for some time off.

Floridian

Veteran
I never had squids because nobody would have me lol but as long as kids understand there are adult activities that are off limits to kids,I sure don't see any harm in it.Not nearly so much as a shitface being drunk all the time.Unfortunately they need to be educated about not becoming snitches to their own family because in a lot of places that is part of the curriculum in the schools these days.In some elementary schools down here I've heard the school resource officer will go into classes with a bong and ask the kids if they've ever seen this at home.

Badfishy1

Good afternoon Packerfan.

I love history as well. We can learn a lot about today's issues by looking at yesterday's. I'd love to be able to take a couple classes here and there. The quest for knowledge and all that. I'd like to take some more chemistry so I can understand some of the things about soil and calcium and how nutes get locked out. Maybe someday.

Glad to hear your plants are doing well. I think my seedlings arnt super happy with the soil they are in. I got a small bag of a new soil I hadent used before and not sure about it. It was stupid of me to not use the happy frog that I normally use. I think I'm going to transplant them into happy frog tomorrow. They are very young and fragile so I'll have to be extra carful. I think they will be fine in happy frog and I'm potting up into 10" pots so they will not need watering while I'm away.

Yep it's cooled off a bunch here. High is 68 today. We get a lot of variety in temps this time of year. Could be in the 90's or in the 50's or anywhere in between. Defenatly no 100's like you. I'm surprised to hear that it's humid there. I always think dry when I think desert and SoCal in general. Do what you can to stay cool brother. It's too bad that you don't get a lot of spring and fall weather there. The transition seasons are some of the best here, with a lot of variants in temps. The fall colors are beautiful but you have to catch them at the right time. Sometimes the peak is only a few days. Once the trees hit peak they loose there leaves on the next windy day.

Hmmmmm history.... too bad what we are taught as history is so watered down due to politics and feelings and such. Would be interesting to actually be able to visit and LIVE through those time periods! Hope all is well with the fellow jungle monkeys. Be safe this weekend

Badfishy1

I never had squids because nobody would have me lol but as long as kids understand there are adult activities that are off limits to kids,I sure don't see any harm in it.Not nearly so much as a shitface being drunk all the time.Unfortunately they need to be educated about not becoming snitches to their own family because in a lot of places that is part of the curriculum in the schools these days.In some elementary schools down here I've heard the school resource officer will go into classes with a bong and ask the kids if they've ever seen this at home.

I'm going round n round with the school system about the DARE program. These fucking administrators and 'resource officers' are fucking ****s. As a parent I have the option to withdraw my child from sex Ed classes (not that I would, it takes away my responsibility of 'the talk' with the kids and I don't mind if the kids learn and have a little laugh when the teacher says 'penis' instead of the new math bullshit they try teaching the children). However, I do not have the right to take my children out of the propaganda machine known as dare. I had a meeting w powers that be and they assured me cannabis is no longer considered a gate way drug, yet still won't totally exclude it from the cirriculum. (Even tho a med state, the dare program does not go into any other prescription meds, other than a quick 'don't take medicine unless it's yours, you could die). What REALLY made me blow a gasket was, even tho they have in ways become a little more sensible w the dare program, these fucking ****s invite in the largest anti-medical big pharma lobbyists in the state, 'partnership for a drug free Florida'... those fucking assholes came in w 1930's reefer madness mentality....

Latest posts

Latest posts