What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sounds like a great time rhode'
i usually hit the track a couple times a year at del mar
not really into the betting but i just like to see the horses and crowd
i will watch a few races from the rail and then spend the rest of the tiem wandering around the grandstands or hitting the infield
a private balcony sounds like you guys are doing it up right
my sister is the equestrian of the house and even owned several horses of her own
for some reason im kind of scarred of them

i usually change my bulbs about once a year
i agree wiht floridian and think that as they age bulbs diminish in quality
its kind of a small price to pay for somehting so important

i dont think the worm castings had anythign to do with the problem flowers you discribed
this was your first tiem growing the strain,no?
maybe thats just the way she grows
some strains produce larger buds and others make smaller buds
if you regrow the same strain you can always add more root mass to get larger buds but i dont think tis somethign you did wrong

man, i hear you about how easy it is to get information nowdays in the information age
i remember my first grow book by rosenthal from back in the 80's
traded a sack of bud for a well worn copy of one of his books and kept that thing till it literally fell apart
i prob still have it stashed away in some long forgotten box of books

Rodehazrd

Yeah pops back in the 90s I would get scalps at the taxi stand I would usually spend 200 bucks for a table of 6 on thanksgiving. Now you pay that each and make Rez a year ahead if you can get it.
Local favorite is patch a Todd plecher entry. He pulled the 20 pill so he's on the far outside with no left eye. May b e a sloppy track depending the rain that day but CD dries out very fast. We will be at a private party with the same crowd we've sang my old Ky. Home with for 35 years. As the years go by our wild antics have changed to more of an organ recital ( how's the heart rhythm , your gout better, oh my knees.)
But we still hire a band dance till morning hours and talk bourbon and trainers. And have the obligatory mint julip.
For your information I will explain
On Friday night make a simple syrup of sugar and water boil it with as much mint. As you can put mint and all in fridge and strain Saturday morning. That afternoon put two tablespoons of syrup in a Derby glass pack it with crushed ice, stick several sprigs of mint on the glass,cut a straw so the nose touches the mint now pour a
double shot of four roses. Take the shot in left hand and the Derby glass in the right. Now toss the four roses down your neck and throw the Derby glass with the syrup the ice and mint into the rose lined fireplace. Repeat as needed .
Rodehazrd

Fiddynut

Yea Fiddy I doubt it was too much N from the ewc but you never know,you know castings are NPK rated right?A lot of people don't realize this as I didn't for many years.I was surprised as hell to see an NPK rating on ewc and though it was a mistake at first.The lamps I do know about and bro can't say enough of their importance,its at least as important as food IMO and may be even more important,in flower that is but also in veg to a lesser extent.I never do more than 3 60 day grows at 12/12 and believe me,I did experiment and took note about their importance.I tried different ones to traditional " underground parking garage HPS" to the most expensive highest "PAR" rated ones.The one I found to give me the best results is the one that probably 80% of growers will tell you.Hortilux is best unless things have changed and the best place I've found to get them is 1000 bulbs.com.Hell It's been awhile lol if that's wrong somebody will correct me.I wouldn't do more than 3 grows Fiddy,I know that seems like not enough but it's right bro.Don't grow optimumly and then cheap out or overuse your lamps.
Good morning Floridian.

I'm glad I asked about the bulb. I was planning on replacing it before my next flower cycle but now I'll make sure I do. I've been wanting to get a better bulb like you I've heard hortilux is very good. The cheap Apollo bulb worked pretty good for the first 3 grows but I know the better bulbs will make for a better spectrum and more intensity. I defenatly don't want to cheap out on the bulb. The best are like 100 bucks at the hydro store and may be less online and the cheap ones are like 60 bucks. To only save 40 bucks over the course of 3 grows and get less yield seems dumb. Looks like I got some shopping to do.

If I add up the run time on the bulb it's even more than 4 normal grows. I flowered for allmost 80 days on my first run and I was running the HPS on 18/6 for the auto grow. That's a ton of hours.

Thanks for sharing your experience with me again. When you were comparing or testing how long you could run a bulb what did you notice about your grow when a bulb was past its prime? If smaller and airier looser buds is a symptom I think I just experienced that.

Fiddynut

that sounds like a great time rhode'
i usually hit the track a couple times a year at del mar
not really into the betting but i just like to see the horses and crowd
i will watch a few races from the rail and then spend the rest of the tiem wandering around the grandstands or hitting the infield
a private balcony sounds like you guys are doing it up right
my sister is the equestrian of the house and even owned several horses of her own
for some reason im kind of scarred of them

i usually change my bulbs about once a year
i agree wiht floridian and think that as they age bulbs diminish in quality
its kind of a small price to pay for somehting so important

i dont think the worm castings had anythign to do with the problem flowers you discribed
this was your first tiem growing the strain,no?
maybe thats just the way she grows
some strains produce larger buds and others make smaller buds
if you regrow the same strain you can always add more root mass to get larger buds but i dont think tis somethign you did wrong

man, i hear you about how easy it is to get information nowdays in the information age
i remember my first grow book by rosenthal from back in the 80's
traded a sack of bud for a well worn copy of one of his books and kept that thing till it literally fell apart
i prob still have it stashed away in some long forgotten box of books
Good morning pop_rocks.

I've never been to a horse race or track but it sounds like it could be a good time.

I know what you mean about being cautious around horses. We use to go riding at a ranch in northern wi that would do rides and charge by the hour. I was pretty young for some of the rides and could barley reach the straps with my feet. When the horse would get trotting or running I almost fell out a few times. I've had them kind of try to rub me off against a tree trunk or low hanging branch too. They don't always like to be ridden I think. It's been since I was a kid when I last rode and don't think I'll be doing it again.

Going to get a new bulb before next flower run for sure. 100 bucks every 3 grows is cheap I'll be spending more on nutes and more on soil as well.

I hadent heard of ewc causing problems either but it was the only thing I changed so I had to ask. I cut some buds off of the #4 plant that i harvested first last night and they are kind of fluffy and airier than in past harvests. It's the first time growing the LW's and I've found very few grow reports to compare with. I'm hoping it was just a bulb issue and I'll start getting big solid buds again next time. Going to give them a little more veg time after the last transplant next time as well.

Instead of harvesting all at once I'm trying something new this time. I harvested the first two on Sunday, then one more on Monday and the last one on Wednesday. It's nice to break up the work a bit. Between the harvest and kitchen painting project it's been a busy few days and I've got a few more days worth of work to do. Going to be a short weekend too.

Yes rosenthal was the master back then. I had an old copy of one of his books for a long time but haven't seen it in many years. It's probably in a box in the basement of stuff I haven't opened since we moved into the house 7 years ago.

Floridian

Veteran
After running blockhead for several cycles,I knew pretty much what to expect at different intervals of flowering.After 3 grows I definitely noticed a slowdown in development,the most noticeable thing being the middle and lower buds hardly developing at all like they would with a new lamp.The lamps just weren't penetrating to mid and lower branches like they would with newer lamps.I did grow big plants though Fiddy and don't really know if the same effect would occur with plants that were say 25-30 inches tall,mine were always at least 4 ft tall.Its that vegging too fast for flowering plants thing again.Actually after I got used to indoor monsters I started to appreciate them,some plants came in real close to 8 oz with 6 oz normally being about the smallest.I'm sure with smaller plants you should be able to go longer than 3 grows.Check out 1000 bulbs.com though I bet they are still the best deal in town

Fiddynut

Yeah pops back in the 90s I would get scalps at the taxi stand I would usually spend 200 bucks for a table of 6 on thanksgiving. Now you pay that each and make Rez a year ahead if you can get it.
Local favorite is patch a Todd plecher entry. He pulled the 20 pill so he's on the far outside with no left eye. May b e a sloppy track depending the rain that day but CD dries out very fast. We will be at a private party with the same crowd we've sang my old Ky. Home with for 35 years. As the years go by our wild antics have changed to more of an organ recital ( how's the heart rhythm , your gout better, oh my knees.)
But we still hire a band dance till morning hours and talk bourbon and trainers. And have the obligatory mint julip.
For your information I will explain
On Friday night make a simple syrup of sugar and water boil it with as much mint. As you can put mint and all in fridge and strain Saturday morning. That afternoon put two tablespoons of syrup in a Derby glass pack it with crushed ice, stick several sprigs of mint on the glass,cut a straw so the nose touches the mint now pour a
double shot of four roses. Take the shot in left hand and the Derby glass in the right. Now toss the four roses down your neck and throw the Derby glass with the syrup the ice and mint into the rose lined fireplace. Repeat as needed .
Rodehazrd
Good morning Rodehazrd.

That must be some thanksgiving dinner. Sounds like fun.

I'll keep an eye on patch if I tune in to the race.

That's great you have the crew still going strong for 35 years. Haha that's funny about how as you guys age the topic of conversation is about health issues. That's the way it goes. I hope you guys have a great time and dance the night away.

You almost had me with the mint Julip. I didn't think you liked the sweet stuff. Then I read the part about tossing it into the fireplace and laughed my ass off. Level those drinks to the people who fly around on the private jets and drive the fancy cars.

Fiddynut

After running blockhead for several cycles,I knew pretty much what to expect at different intervals of flowering.After 3 grows I definitely noticed a slowdown in development,the most noticeable thing being the middle and lower buds hardly developing at all like they would with a new lamp.The lamps just weren't penetrating to mid and lower branches like they would with newer lamps.I did grow big plants though Fiddy and don't really know if the same effect would occur with plants that were say 25-30 inches tall,mine were always at least 4 ft tall.Its that vegging too fast for flowering plants thing again.Actually after I got used to indoor monsters I started to appreciate them,some plants came in real close to 8 oz with 6 oz normally being about the smallest.I'm sure with smaller plants you should be able to go longer than 3 grows.Check out 1000 bulbs.com though I bet they are still the best deal in town
Good afternoon Floridian.

Yes I think it was the bulb for sure now. Some of the mid and lower growth was so underdeveloped that it went straight to the hash pile. I had noticed that the mid and lower stuff was not even greening up when growing either. It hurt the tops too but the lower stuff you can tell something was off. My lady's were 38-42" so not quite 4 foot but close enough.

I wish I'd caught this early in flower and changed the bulb out. This grow wasn't a waste though. I kept the plants very healthy and learned a lot about using the PBP as well. I kind of wasted the genetics on this one but it was worth my time to learn some things. Lots in the hash pile.

Wow 6-8 zips per plant is great. I hope to get some yield like that someday.

Floridian

Veteran
I think about the only way to yield so much is to use 1K lamps to flower with,preferably without glass,and co2 enrichment.10 ft ceilings would be a definite plus although 8 ft will work if you can pull your fixtures up tight against the ceiling.I used 4 ft vertizontals and was able to pull the fixture up all the way to the pulley mounted on a ceiling joist.A couple eye hooks one iches from the pulley one mounted on the wall an inch or two down from the ceiling and a small cleat about halfway up the wall and your set.I really was proud of that ultra-simple creation lol

Rodehazrd

I think about the only way to yield so much is to use 1K lamps to flower with,preferably without glass,and co2 enrichment.10 ft ceilings would be a definite plus although 8 ft will work if you can pull your fixtures up tight against the ceiling.I used 4 ft vertizontals and was able to pull the fixture up all the way to the pulley mounted on a ceiling joist.A couple eye hooks one iches from the pulley one mounted on the wall an inch or two down from the ceiling and a small cleat about halfway up the wall and your set.I really was proud of that ultra-simple creation lol
Hey Floridian
I too had a run of fluffy buds from
A weak bulb new hortilux on this run I'm finishing up. Is that a bare bulb you hang vertical? I want to Learn about using co2 I tried a hanging thing In. A tent years back
But was unsure of the benefits. It's mostly for veg right? I almost ordered a bucket thing from GrowAce supposed to last 3 months but held off. My rooms will be empty In a few weeks and would.be good time
To add that. I have 5x9x11 for both rooms and plan to drop ceiling to 8 ft in veg. I think that will be easier to keep warm in winter.
What levels did you run on co2. And what metering do you recommend.
Hope mom is comfey and you're getting some rest. Give her a kiss from the jungle
Rodehazrd

Floridian

Veteran
No the 4ft vertizonal is a 4ft parabolic and I run the lamp horizontally,google will give you a nice pic of it.I set my controller at 1200PPM and when the controller kicks of at 1200 it runs another couple hundred more PPMs before its slow decline.I've never used tanks though it has its heat advantages,I always used a propane burner the green air cd=6 to be exact.The first one lasted a little over 5 years and the second was still operating when I shut down.I cant remember the cat. of the controller I used but can tell you it was the simpleist least expensive one on the market at the time.It worked perfectly the whole time I used it.The first 3 years or so I didn't use a controller per say I used something called a cyclestat.You set this device by the cubic footage of the room,which really was innacurate I figured one fine day.It turned on every hour or so and ran 8 minutes,this was correct for my room size.What it didn't do was take into account the number of plants in the room or the size of those plants.Co2 is most important for flowering plants for sure although I'm sure some folks use them in veg also.Hell the one thing I didn't need was faster growth in veg lol,I had a time trying the keep the veg room from becoming an unmanagable fuckin jungle before I could pick the flowering plants and replace them with extremely ready vegging ladies!Besides flo lamps to start with,I vegged with a sun systems 800 watt combo and a 1K MH,both air cooled.After the flo's I'd run them under 400MH then when they got a little bigger I'd click on the 400HPS and have 800 combo.Then I'd split them between the 800 combo and the 1K MH.It was a pretty cool little system.I knew from my first couple months reading on overgrow that 1K was for me!The vertizontals in the flower room where not lensed or aircooled and I needed every bit of BTU I had.Fortunately the recommended ambient temp at 1200 PPM is around 85F,I liked it closer to 80 myself.Thats where getting a window kicker that bottomed out at 60 instead of 65 really made a difference

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sounds like a nice set up you had there floridian
i used to run a c02 in both veg and flower, usuing the same ppm
ive ditched the gas but will occasionally rig a simple set up here in the house but its more a home brew kind of thing

so how was the race rhode?
i saw a picture of the one eye horse!
it sounds like a great crew you have there and that is awesome that you all are still getting together like that after all these years
i still have a few friends i knew back in high school but everyone has settled down
/im the only one that still gets high regularly
like the song says,"...all my rowdy friends have settled down"

so how are the wookies coming along fiddy?
its been what about a week or so, since you cut?
are they in jars yet?
i on about day 50 and the mrGibbs looks like it is almost done
im going to let the dog treats go about 9-10 wks
im already eyeing a couple smaller buds to snip as samples

Fiddynut

No the 4ft vertizonal is a 4ft parabolic and I run the lamp horizontally,google will give you a nice pic of it.I set my controller at 1200PPM and when the controller kicks of at 1200 it runs another couple hundred more PPMs before its slow decline.I've never used tanks though it has its heat advantages,I always used a propane burner the green air cd=6 to be exact.The first one lasted a little over 5 years and the second was still operating when I shut down.I cant remember the cat. of the controller I used but can tell you it was the simpleist least expensive one on the market at the time.It worked perfectly the whole time I used it.The first 3 years or so I didn't use a controller per say I used something called a cyclestat.You set this device by the cubic footage of the room,which really was innacurate I figured one fine day.It turned on every hour or so and ran 8 minutes,this was correct for my room size.What it didn't do was take into account the number of plants in the room or the size of those plants.Co2 is most important for flowering plants for sure although I'm sure some folks use them in veg also.Hell the one thing I didn't need was faster growth in veg lol,I had a time trying the keep the veg room from becoming an unmanagable fuckin jungle before I could pick the flowering plants and replace them with extremely ready vegging ladies!Besides flo lamps to start with,I vegged with a sun systems 800 watt combo and a 1K MH,both air cooled.After the flo's I'd run them under 400MH then when they got a little bigger I'd click on the 400HPS and have 800 combo.Then I'd split them between the 800 combo and the 1K MH.It was a pretty cool little system.I knew from my first couple months reading on overgrow that 1K was for me!The vertizontals in the flower room where not lensed or aircooled and I needed every bit of BTU I had.Fortunately the recommended ambient temp at 1200 PPM is around 85F,I liked it closer to 80 myself.Thats where getting a window kicker that bottomed out at 60 instead of 65 really made a difference
Good morning Floridian.

Wow that sounds like a really nice set up. It sounds like you did your homework and got creative with the build. I'm a long way from having that kind of set up but I love reading about how others do it. Looks like getting up to a half pound a plant takes a really nice grow room. And co2. And a lot of experience and practice. Great job with that.
I've heard that running a bulb without the lens is way more efficient because the lense can rob a bunch of light before it ever gets to your plants.
It sounds like that set up kept you busy as well. I hope I get to know my strains well enough someday to be able to time things like that.

Rodehazrd

Thanks Floridian for the Info I will go ahead with the co2 next round then. I veg with cfls that may be slower too. I plan to hang a 2 bulb t8 for starts this time my bangi I think didn't like cfls and ak47 autoflowered on 24 hrs cfls. Still need a mh.
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd

Fiddy
I think the glass converts a bit of light to heat I can see a change in level with my eye when I take it out to clean last winter of c course I left it out.
Rodehazrd

Fiddynut

that sounds like a nice set up you had there floridian
i used to run a c02 in both veg and flower, usuing the same ppm
ive ditched the gas but will occasionally rig a simple set up here in the house but its more a home brew kind of thing

so how was the race rhode?
i saw a picture of the one eye horse!
it sounds like a great crew you have there and that is awesome that you all are still getting together like that after all these years
i still have a few friends i knew back in high school but everyone has settled down
/im the only one that still gets high regularly
like the song says,"...all my rowdy friends have settled down"

so how are the wookies coming along fiddy?
its been what about a week or so, since you cut?
are they in jars yet?
i on about day 50 and the mrGibbs looks like it is almost done
im going to let the dog treats go about 9-10 wks
im already eyeing a couple smaller buds to snip as samples
Good afternoon pop_rocks.

The #2&4 wookies are just about at the right humidity and in the cure zone. The #3 is close and might be ready to jar up after work today. I'm going to trim off the buds on the #4 side branches tonight and let the main cola dry another day or two. I need to get everything in the cure zone quick because I'm going to head to the cabin for a couple days this weekend. I have Monday and Tuesday off and would like to spend them up north. I'm going to try to get my wife to burp the jars while I'm gone.

The buds are kind of fluffy but they are potent and I think will have some nice flavor with a little cure. The lw2 has a bit of a different flavor and some sweetness to it and the others are lemon/sour/skunk/kerosene which I like. I hit my buddy with a sample of the lw2 and he was impressed with the potency of them. Maybe it's not so bad after all. I'd like bigger tighter buds but these should hold me over for a while.

This growing hobby is a good bit of work. I've been spending a lot of time in the basement. Harvesting is labor intensive and it's tricky to get the moisture right. I've been cautioned against over drying the buds and we know too moist and they mold. It's time well spent but man I'm spending a couple hours in the morning then working 9 hours then a couple more hours at night and it's not leaving a lot of time for other things.

The GBs are getting big and only 2 have shown sex so far. Th tallest one I thought would be a male is a girl and one of the others looks female too. I'd love to get them sexed and take cuttings before I leave for my long weekend. If I take cuts and have them in the dome do you think they will be alright for 2-3 days without misting while I'm gone? Maybe I could get my wife to mist them a couple times when I'm away. I'm hoping topping them slows them down because I'm going to be dealing with head room issues again. I may have to do some things to keep the hight under control on this grow. I was thinking of topping again early in flower and taking more cuts as back up a couple weeks in as well.

Well I'm feeling good after a great ride yesterday. I was lucky enough to participate in the "slimey crud run" on Sunday and made a great day of it. Over 300 miles in the south west part of the state and it was beautiful. The weather was a little cool but it was sunny and dry. Thousands of bikes come from all over and take over the small towns and it's a great time. The ride is in an aria called the driftless aria that was untouched by the last glaciers. There are lots of canyons and bluffs and twisty roads. With the wet spring everything is so green. It was a really good time and I think I needed some time in the seat.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and your weeks are off to a good start....Fiddy.

Fiddynut

Fiddy
I think the glass converts a bit of light to heat I can see a change in level with my eye when I take it out to clean last winter of c course I left it out.
Rodehazrd
Good afternoon Rodehazrd.

I'm thinking of getting a CMH 315 to veg and flower with that has a reflector but no glass. I've herd they are really efficient and don't make a lot of heat so no need to air cool the hood. Not sure whare my temps would be if I took the glass out of my 600w and just used the 4" vortex fan to cool the tent. If it could suck the heat out maybe I could try it. Then I wouldn't have to run the 6" vortex to cool it. Maybe I'll experiment with that a little.

Rodehazrd

Fiddy
I think I'll try that leave off glass and vent from the filter like in winter just crank up the fan control.
Adding co2 and running 85 I won't likely need the window shaker. Last summer never did use it I pulled air through the filter to the light then out stayed below 90 mostly, ran 10 pm to 10 am. I held pretty constant 10 degrees above my intake air in the flower room, which surprised me.
I thought I would really need to cool.
My garden did well while away kids watered and 8 gal pots did good. Next time the tubs will be it so they easily hold for two weeks. I'll put up a pix when I build the next one.
Derby was sloppy drinks good and food excellent, friends mostly healthy.
Hope all y'all are good
Rodehazrd

Floridian

Veteran
Sounds like a cool little vacation Fiddy,mom is 3 weeks in the hospital now and starting physical therapy.She's not in a good mood with this purree diet they've been feeding her.The poor kid is dying to come home.I keep telling her pretty soon mom what else can I say?Without being able to walk with a walker she just isn't ready yet.I never though being able to use a walker as being a godsend,but at this point it is.I cant handle her by myself the way she is now,hell I could barely do it before.Just getting her off the bed to the poddy chair a couple ft away was a chore.Growing old sucks ass and she doesn't deserve this shit,nobody does.They say glass inhibits about 10% of the usuable light I don't know about that,but it does kill some I'm sure.I'm sure you know Fiddy but its best never to mist the cuttings directly just keep the inside of the dome well misted.Humidity is everything I would mist the dome 4 or 5 times a day if I was around all day,which I normally was lol.Yea growing is a job.Pretty much full time and more for me.Especially trimming.Trimming,taking care of flowering plants,vegging plants and new clones kept me really busy trust me

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
whats happening fellas'

that is awesome that you are happy wiht the smoke so far
it will take a couple more weeks for it to reach its potential. but if your friend like it now, he will wow over it later
is this your first paid long weekend away, fiddy?
that is so cool that you were able to negotiate the time off and i hope you enjoy every minute of it!
so if your old lady is staying at home,who are you goign to the cabin with?
/ this is your familys' cabin you mentioned before isnt it?
that ride sounds like just the thing!
this past weekend was super rainy and cold plus mrsChicky is still on antibiotics so we just laid back and relaxed around the house
/ this includes a stoned battle wiht rising water on the back porch where i went out in sweat pants and slippers and "fought" rising "flood" waters with the push broom

keep us updated on this CMH idea!
ive read mixed reviews here and decided to stick wiht the good ol MH im used to but am really interested in your findings
they could be the next big thing in home growing
floridian is spot on re: the glass covers effect on your grow
it eats up a slight amount of light but also protects the bulb
it also providing a barrier between the reflector and the grow enviroment, so you can us an air cooled hood and place the light closer to the plants
like all things in life its a trade off
having seen bulbs burst from sprayed water first hand, i always use one in my grows

as far as the clones go, you can prob get away with not watering them for a couple days
just water them really well before you leave and then mist the inside of the dome
anotehr thing you could do is water heavily before leaving and place a wet sponge in the container to keep the air damp
as long as they are not dried out they should be fine and it will encourage the plants to throw roots in search of water

how muhc longer is your mom in the hospital, floridian?
i bet she is ready to go home and eat regular food
i guess we all take our health and mobility for granted, brother
all i can say is she is lucky to have you close by
keep taking good care of her

Fiddynut

Fiddy
I think I'll try that leave off glass and vent from the filter like in winter just crank up the fan control.
Adding co2 and running 85 I won't likely need the window shaker. Last summer never did use it I pulled air through the filter to the light then out stayed below 90 mostly, ran 10 pm to 10 am. I held pretty constant 10 degrees above my intake air in the flower room, which surprised me.
I thought I would really need to cool.
My garden did well while away kids watered and 8 gal pots did good. Next time the tubs will be it so they easily hold for two weeks. I'll put up a pix when I build the next one.
Derby was sloppy drinks good and food excellent, friends mostly healthy.
Hope all y'all are good
Rodehazrd
Good morning Rodehazrd.

I did a little experimenting last night and it looks like a 600 in my tent without air cooling is not going to work well. With the glass in and a few hundred CFm of air cooling it my temps go up 5-8 degrees and with the glass out and no air cooling my temps can go up by 12+ degrees. It's only a few degrees but in the summer it will probably be the difference between too hot and just right. The 315's make a lot less heat and probably will be fine.

Glad to hear your plants did well in your absence. Can't wait to see your tubs designed, they sound great.
Great to here your friends are well. I hope you guys had a great time. Good drinks and excellent food sounds like the perfect combo.