What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening fiddy! thats great that you have the day off and i hope you are looking forward to a nice short holiday week
/what days do you go in this week?
the mrs works today and tomorrow and we are going for a nice walk on christmas day
im glad we will be able to spend some time together and cant wait
/i might plana special picnic or soemthign like that for us to bring just to make it extra special
when we went to the mtns to camp recently i noticed there was a huge difference between the shaded areas and the places that got sunlight during the day
/there was a pile of ice in teh shade the whle time we were there
yeah the rams reallt shit the bed and it looked like goff was lost the whole first half
he was missing throws and the whole team seemed out of sync; they were able to come back in the 2nd half until a penalty called back a huge td run from c.akers
that pretty much put the game in j.goffs hands...
we saw how it turned out
im hoping her can get hot for the playoff run but the games dont get any easier from here
hope you have a great day off brother and and enjoy your christmas week!

Fiddynut

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I only have to work the rest of today and tomorrow this week. In fact after tomorrow I don't have to work until after the first of the year. I didn't take much time off this year because there wasn't the normal stuff to do, like concerts and stuff, so I had days to use up here at the end of the year. I plan on doing some projects around the house and getting outside as the weather allows, including dog park fun for Eggo!
I'm glad to hear that you have plans with the Mrs. Your idea to have a picnic is a great one! Women love surprises and they love being showed that you are thinking about them and care for them. You go buddy!
Even though the sun is pretty week this time of year it sure does make a big difference. I went disc golfing yesterday and the shaded arias were still frozen but the more open arias were getting sloppy.
I didn't see the game on Sunday but I was watching the score on the ticker and they got down in the first half and that changes the game plan a lot. When you have to change the plan a lot of shit can happen and it can get even more out of control. I'm sure they will be fine and can get some momentum back the final couple games!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thanks ghost, you know you are more than welcome to join in the fun too

oh man, when was the last time you had that much time off at once
it sounds like you have a great holiday ahead of you friend! we deserve to finish this year off nice and i hope you have a lot of fun
projects around the house are always nice and im sure you will do some good cooking too
do you and the mrs have anything planned? maybe a nice walk or a fun drive to enjoy the christmas lights
and be sure to spend some time with eggo
so i found a neat container of weed yesterday! i was out walking in a park and saw it laying on the ground
when i got home i found out it had some weed inside, it said p. punch on it
i have a friend who grows this strain out and at first it smells about right but the small buds inside werent like what my friend grows out at all

hope you have a great week and that goes to all the rest of you guys too!
merry christmas to all our friends old and new! lets end 2020 strong

Fiddynut

Greetings friends!
Well here we are once again with Christmas just a coup!e days away and a new year looming. I think its safe to say that most, if not all of us are going to be happy to see 2020 gone. I don't know if '21 will be much better but it isn't likely to be any worse. I really don't have much to complain about the last year except not having concerts to go to for a music lover like me wasn't very cool. Other than that I've been employed and healthy throughout the pandemic, riots and other crap we've seen this last year, so plenty to be grateful for.

Amazing thread
Welcome gh@st. Thank you for the kind words. Like pop said, feel free to join the fun here. We talk food, dogs, music, all kinds of outdoor activities and even about growing our favorite plant sometimes.

thanks ghost, you know you are more than welcome to join in the fun too

oh man, when was the last time you had that much time off at once
it sounds like you have a great holiday ahead of you friend! we deserve to finish this year off nice and i hope you have a lot of fun
projects around the house are always nice and im sure you will do some good cooking too
do you and the mrs have anything planned? maybe a nice walk or a fun drive to enjoy the christmas lights
and be sure to spend some time with eggo
so i found a neat container of weed yesterday! i was out walking in a park and saw it laying on the ground
when i got home i found out it had some weed inside, it said p. punch on it
i have a friend who grows this strain out and at first it smells about right but the small buds inside werent like what my friend grows out at all

hope you have a great week and that goes to all the rest of you guys too!
merry christmas to all our friends old and new! lets end 2020 strong

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I hadn't thought of it but your right I have a nice stretch of days off coming up. I'm not sure I've had this many days in a row off in close to 10 years. I'm not sure I'm going to know what to do with myself. I was thinking about going snowmobiling in the UP but they don't have any snow, which is highly unusual this time of year. My other thought was to head south but with all the local lock downs and restrictions its probably not a great year to travel. There are plenty of projects to do around the house so I think that ill stick around and get some shit done.
The wife has a few days off next week so we will be able to spend time together. Weather permitting we will get Eggo to the dog park a couple of times. There should be plenty of good food between now and the new year. Ive got a nice rack of pork in the fridge and a few pounds of those huge beef ribs to bbq.
That's great you found some good buds! Deadheads call that a ground score when you find something on the ground like that. How did it smoke? Even if it's not the best the container might be good for keeping your buds in.I think this is the second time you have found some buds in the last couple of years if I remember correctly.
I hope your having a great week. Lets finish off 2020 and see what the new year brings!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
it is neat to find things when you are out and part of it is just keeping your eyes open
yeah this is the second time i found some stuff and this one was a little better but nothing too good
my friend grows this strain (p.punch) commercially so i get to see some pretty nice examples of it, but what was in the container wasnt anything like his weed
it had a really mild taste and almost no flavor
oh man, call me up when those beef ribs are cooking!
its hard to get them for some reason or when you do you are buying the big bronto bones ones and they are kind of expensive
thats great that you and the mrs are going to get some time off together! make the most of it and enjoy your holidays

Fiddynut

it is neat to find things when you are out and part of it is just keeping your eyes open
yeah this is the second time i found some stuff and this one was a little better but nothing too good
my friend grows this strain (p.punch) commercially so i get to see some pretty nice examples of it, but what was in the container wasnt anything like his weed
it had a really mild taste and almost no flavor
oh man, call me up when those beef ribs are cooking!
its hard to get them for some reason or when you do you are buying the big bronto bones ones and they are kind of expensive
thats great that you and the mrs are going to get some time off together! make the most of it and enjoy your holidays
Greetings pop_rocks.

Merry Christmas!
I hope your having a great day. And that goes for the rest of you jungle bunnies too!

Its always good to keep your eyes open you never know what you might find. I remember finding about a half gram of blow in the parking lot of the chick-fil-a a couple years ago. I don't enjoy doing coke but I gifted it to a friend who likes a little from time to time.
Did the stuff you just found seem like somebody's home grown, or just some comersh? Either way its nice to get a find and better you found it than a kid finding it and giving it to their parents. People can be weird about what they might call "drugs" in a park. Gives us a bad name in some circles.
I think I'm doing the bronto ribs for the Packer game on Sunday night. I will try to get some pics and share them here. Your right they are kind of pricy considering how much bone you are paying for. But its a once in a while treat and I might try to make some stock with the bones to get the most out of it.
Have a great day brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
beef bones make the best stock and a lot of the higher end noodle houses around town amke their own bone broth
you can totally tell the difference

you have the best christmas too fiddy
and all the rest of the tribe!
eat drink and enjoy the holiday
appreciate the ones you love the most

packerfan79

Veteran
Merry Christmas Jungle mates,

I hope you guys are having a great holiday. Fiddynuts enjoy these days off. I am in the middle of my 5 day weekend. Got a 4 day weekend next weekend too.

You guys have a really good outlook on things. I'm sure glad 2020 is almost over. So, many challenges this year. I'm looking forward to a new start in 2021.

I harvested Wednesday got some pics on my Instagram. I am really happy with this round. Business has been booming lately.

I am supposed to be getting a new cut. Pineapple kush, that flowers in 47 days. Hopefully it will be a hit, and a money maker.

Cheers to you guys and your loved ones.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
merry christmas p'fan
hope you and the family all had a great christmas and are enjoying the season together
ill have to get up to speed on the gram' and check out your stuff; fiddy said you have food pics too

nice plants star crash
/seems like you stumbled into the jungle
looks like a nice sativa with its narrow leaf structure
how many weeks does it go

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
merry christmas p'fan
hope you and the family all had a great christmas and are enjoying the season together
ill have to get up to speed on the gram' and check out your stuff; fiddy said you have food pics too

nice plants star crash

It’s OHaze , I’m pretty sure it goes & goes & goes :eek:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
does the O' stand for orange?
how long do you let it go before you harvest
have you grown it outdoors?

packerfan79

Veteran
merry christmas p'fan

nice plants star crash

Great day for sure my guy. Hope you and the family had a great holiday. Yeah I post what I love bbq, and buds. IG is good for promotion, not so much for advice, and such. I made a London broil last weekend it came out perfect. I posted a couple pics. I was thinking about doing one for new years, but my mother in law got me a ribeye roast for Christmas. Lol. Who gets meat for Xmas? She used to buy me liquor, but my brother in law always wound up drinking it, when he resided on my couch.

Hey Star Crash, merry Christmas. That Ohaze sounds like a serious commitment. I have been wanting a sativa for the stable, but I have very little head room.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
does the O' stand for orange?
how long do you let it go before you harvest
have you grown it outdoors?

Great day for sure my guy. Hope you and the family had a great holiday. Yeah I post what I love bbq, and buds. IG is good for promotion, not so much for advice, and such. I made a London broil last weekend it came out perfect. I posted a couple pics. I was thinking about doing one for new years, but my mother in law got me a ribeye roast for Christmas. Lol. Who gets meat for Xmas? She used to buy me liquor, but my brother in law always wound up drinking it, when he resided on my couch.

Hey Star Crash, merry Christmas. That Ohaze sounds like a serious commitment. I have been wanting a sativa for the stable, but I have very little head room.
I just been going through this weird thing ...I’m not enjoying growing at the moment ... I lost my spark need to get it back

packerfan79

Veteran
I just been going through this weird thing ...I’m not enjoying growing at the moment ... I lost my spark need to get it back

I know the feeling. The growers life is kinda bi polar, up around harvest, down in-between. 2019 was just one crop failure after another. 2020 has been banging on all cylinders. Business has been great, and the money is flowing into savings. I feel bad everyone else is struggling, but I am doing well. My life kinda works that way.

Now get to work.lol. how's the arm doing?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know the feeling. The growers life is kinda bi polar, up around harvest, down in-between. 2019 was just one crop failure after another. 2020 has been banging on all cylinders. Business has been great, and the money is flowing into savings. I feel bad everyone else is struggling, but I am doing well. My life kinda works that way.

Now get to work.lol. how's the arm doing?

went from being completely useless to being a little bit less useless.... which actually means that it’s improved tremendously:whee: I still get hysterical at the drop of a pin though...This morning I felt like throwing everything away, and then I forgave myself a bit....hate the feeling of being frustrated and cooped up Trying to grow with limited space and sacrificing living areas it’s just about driving me crazy...I have all the outdoor space in the world but not enough indoor space

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening guys! hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend and looking forward to the new year

i think we all go through ups and downs star'
sometimes they can come from other aspects of life, but we all feel overwhelmed at times often these feelings pass on their own and its good you are able to forgive yourself man, life is too short to beat yourself up over the little things
man, dont we all wish we had more room to grow or just spread out
what happened to your arms? i hope its not too serious like nerve damage or soemthing like that
feel better man and dont be too hard on yourself
a better tomorrow is just a day away

good to hear things are going well for you and the fam p'fan
i hope things continue to go your way and it just keeps getting better
hope everyone had a great christmas and is ready to turn over to start a year!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
happening guys! hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend and looking forward to the new year

i think we all go through ups and downs star'
sometimes they can come from other aspects of life, but we all feel overwhelmed at times often these feelings pass on their own and its good you are able to forgive yourself man, life is too short to beat yourself up over the little things
man, dont we all wish we had more room to grow or just spread out
what happened to your arms? i hope its not too serious like nerve damage or soemthing like that
feel better man and dont be too hard on yourself
a better tomorrow is just a day away

good to hear things are going well for you and the fam p'fan
i hope things continue to go your way and it just keeps getting better
hope everyone had a great christmas and is ready to turn over to start a year!
Pop rocks ... good words encouraging words... short story is last August I banged up myself and tore or damaged a nerve complex in my back left my arm paralyzed... Slowly coming back haphazardly