What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Sunshineinabag

greetings folks.........thinking i may have been asymptomatic at some point and not being aware.......i did call my doctors office at the time but got a well your not having signifigant symptoms to make us have you come in............its going after people of color disproportionatley according to CBS NY news, IDK i figure if your gonna get it no masks arte gonna prevent it. For all we know it was in our municipal drinking waters

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh wow man, hope you are feeling better sunshine
if you are felling worse you can get tested
feel better man

that sounds like an awesome ride and its fun to push yourself sometimes
it sounds like this guy really got into the game and i hope you guys get to ride together more often
its my buddies birthday tonight
i told him we would stop by but hes not really have a lot of guests because of the covid
the mrs has this crazy hike planned for us tomorrow and i will bring the phone to take some pics!
hope you have a great weekend brother and enjoy some time on the water
any plans for the grill?

DoloDankness

Hey ya'll! I went geocaching with my girl at a local state park and had a picnic for memorial day! Happy memorial day to everyone! We had a great time, ended up walking the trails all the way around a lake to find these damn things lol. It's pretty fun though its like real life easter egg hunts. It was our first time doing it and we had a blast so we will definitely be doing it again on our next hike. Sadly I didn't break out the grill pop, but we made a fire and roasted some marshmallows! Hope everyone's memorial day was enjoyable.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sounds like fun Doh'
who dosent like to roast marshmallows around a nice fire
thats great that you guys enjoyed a nice walk around a lake together
its always fun walking with your lady and geo caching is a usually a good set of destination
hope you guys are able to get out again soon and enjoy some more nature; you never know what you will see!

you have a great summer too smooth
how big are you planning on going this year

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope y'all had a nice long weekend. I had plenty of good times and the weather was really nice here. Saturday was a short work day followed by a nice game of disc golf. It was nice to get on the course and we played the first 15 holes before it started raining on us. We got some rain in the evening on Saturday but by Sunday morning it was beautiful again and warmer than we had felt since last summer in the low 80's. Sunday morning we put the boat in and it got its first test of the year. The motor wasn't running right but we were able to idle around and do some swimming and enjoy a day on the water. Sunday evening my bro and I went to a bar with an outside stage and saw live music for the first time since February. I can't even tell you how nice it was to see the band and the hippies dancing and everyone smiling and having a great time. Monday morning we got a new gas tank and fuel line for the boat and headed back on the water. We fixed the running issue with the tank and line and were feeling good about that so we decided to drop anchor and eat some mushrooms. I ate a couple grams of envies and got a great buzz with some nice visuals. It was another beautiful day in the 80's and it was a lot of fun to watch the trees and waves and clouds. Day tripping is always a great time. We got off the water in the late afternoon and I put some moink balls on the smoker and made some beans and took it easy and had a few drinks. What a nice weekend!

@DoloDankness. For sure mountain biking is fun and great exercise. The bikes can get expensive but you don't need the really fancy ones to have a good time. Used bikes are usually fairly reasonably priced too. If you want to downhill there might be options to rent a bike for the day as well.
I hope your weather got better for the rest of your weekend.
Booze cruises went great and it was fun to take shrooms on the boat. The only thing about shrooming on the boat is that your confined to that boat (or swimming in the surrounding water) untill you sober enough to drive it and dock somewhere and I like to move around some and change the setting of a trip.
Geocaching sounds like fun. The act of searching for things and finding them is rewarding. I will have to try it sometime. Glad you had a nice holiday!

@Sunshineinabag. For sure it's hard to say if a mask will help much or not. I hope your feeling better and maybe someday you can get the antibodies test and see if you had it. I had something in mid February that kicked my ass for a week or so and I'd like to get the test and see if it was the corona.

@pop_rocks. It was a great ride and I'm hoping we have many more. I'm stoked to have been helpful to get him into biking and he is really digging it. He usually rides with his girlfriend but he said he really likes riding with me because we don't have to stop and rest or wait for her at all and can go a lot faster pace.
I hope you had a great time at your buddies birthday party. How did your hike go? Where did you hike?
I didn't do a lot of cooking last weekend but I did make those smoked moink balls on Monday. The weather was just too nice to be home and cooking. I hope you had a great weekend brother!

@bog315smooth. I hope you have a great summer too!

DoloDankness

@pop_rocks yea I love getting out on a nice day, have been keeping my eyes peeled for a possible sneaky outdoor...

@Fiddy For sure I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled this year at yard sales and goodwills for a bike. I could definitely see how being stuck on a boat could be an issue lol. Yes geocaching was a lot more fun than I expected. Some of them you have to pay a subscription for but there are tons a free ones you can look for.

@big315smooth You have good summer too!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
if its a decent bike you are looking for, go to a shop doh
good bikes arent cheap but you will be ebtter off in the long run to spend a few dollars up front and get something a little nicer
like fiddy said, go used
a lot of good shops have used bikes for sale and be sure to check out their old inventory too
/they make all kinds of deals on their older bikes
you are going to need to get to know a shop at some point if you really want to get into biking and this would be a great way to meet the ones in your area
or get a tandem and ride with your girl!
/me and the mrs thought about getting a tandem once... thats all we did;thinking face hmmmmmm

thats rad you ate up brother!
man, the mrs was talking about snacking this past weekend but i just wasnt feeling it
/i offered her but she dident want to be the only one
where dident we hike, we ended up traveling along the canyon we would normally ride and then came out in another town over
why do i let her talk me into things like this

kick ass guys, hope you all enjoy the short week!

DoloDankness

I see, I need to spend money on my grow first before I can go spending that kind of money on a bike. Thanks for the advice though so I don't end up with a broken bike a few miles into a trail. lmao

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
It's another beautiful day here and temps are back in the 80's. It seems strange, just 3 Sunday's ago we were getting a snow/sleet/rain mix all day and now it's as hot and humid as summer. What happened to spring LOL? Anyway I'm not complaining and the weather is known to be kind of variable here, especially during the changing of seasons.
I know I mentioned that I got my old school fuel 90 mountain bike back last week. This morning I took her out for a proper ride. For the most part I really enjoyed getting back on her. Having rear suspension makes for great traction and less pain in the butt from the seat. There were a couple glaring weaknesses that I might have to address. First is the old brakes that are really week compared to the disc brakes on my newer bike. Second is the shifting, I'm use to just having gears on the rear and using both shifters feels really clunky to me now. I can certainly upgrade to disc brakes if I want and I'd probably get use to the 3x6 shifting after a few rides. I do need to put a nice set of peddles for the old girl and that will help a lot. I'm looking forward to putting more miles on her as the summer goes on.

@DoloDankness. Keep your eyes open and when the time is right a bike might find you. Like pop says you want something that is going to hold up for a while and not break down on you every time you ride it.
I did feel a little stuck on the boat a couple times but overall it was a good experience. Being on or in the water has always been a very calming experience for me. The water was also on the cold side because it's so early and, while refreshing, it was a little shocking to jump in when I was really high.
I'm with you on putting your cash into your grow. My life has been better in a lot of ways since I get my set up and flowering.

@pop_rocks. Haha I rode on a tandem bike once. It was wierd not having control of the handlebars. But you can get going pretty fast on them and that's kind of fun.
I've been taking the shrooms about once a month for the last year or so and Its been very rewarding. I think that it helps me be a better person, like not as critical as I use to be. There is a lesson to be learned every time. I'm sure the time will be right for you and your Mrs soon.
It sounds like you guys had a great hike. I know the feeling when a quick hike turned into an all day thing. But it's nice to be out and about and getting exercise. You know you had an adventure when you end up in another town.

DoloDankness

Sounds like you had a good time fiidy, glad to hear! I will keep my eye out though, there are some nice developments around my area where I really do think I could score one for cheap. Am looking to go to the hydro store tomorrow.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
tandems are fun to ride! but i like the being able to ride on my own too
some of our single track is kind of tight so its hard to ride them on the long wheel base, you are kind of stuck on the more open dbl track
man, last time we took shrooms was when we went camping at vallicito and it was crazy fun, but also kind of weird too
it is a nice reset thoe and im thinking we will have to take a mystical journey this weekend; get our hiking in early and then score a pizza or two so we can just lounge around the house or trip in the local canyons

definitely get the grow together first and then use the money you save on weed to buy a bike later doh'

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I can't believe it's Thursday already and the week is almost over. We're getting a little rain here today but the forecast for the weekend looks great for mountain biking, sunny and highs in the upper 60's. I plan on putting some miles on the bikes over the weekend for sure.
Every year on this same weekend I mention about going to the superbike races at Road America. It's such a beautiful track and always so much fun to watch those bikes go around. This year the race is on but they arnt having spectators. It really strange not to be going. But the races are on tv on fox sports on Saturday and Sunday. It's the only live sporting events going on in the country so tune in if you think you might like watching guys push these bikes to the limit. Usually we only get one weekend of racing but because of the wierd schedule due to the virus the bikes will be back at Road America the last week in June and spectators will be allowed to that one I'm allready looking forward to it.

@DoloDankness. I hope you find what you need at the hydro store. Even though weed is not allowed here we use to have a hydro store and it was always fun to shop there. I Felt good about supporting a local business. Then about a year ago I went one day and the place was empty and the doors locked. It's mail order for me now :(

@pop_rocks. I didn't even know they made tandem mountain bikes. The one I was on was a road bike. It was strange enough on the road but I would definitely feel strange on a trail if I were in the back. To be honest I don't think they would work on the trails here. Everything I ride is tight single track, too tight for that long of a bike. You'd never npmake the tight corners or get through the spots where the trees are just as wide as your handlebars.
Shrooms and nature go hand in hand for me. Camping and hiking are perfect activities for a voyage. Tripping at home is nice too, and safer than being out and exposed to the public. Whatever you guys do I hope you have a great time!

DoloDankness

I would love to go see a race at Road America. My dad used to be big into moto GP back in the day with Matt Maladdin, young Rossi. Used to love to watch those races, got me really into the sport and racing in general. It is gonna be strange watching a race or even a UFC fight without anybody there. I didn't get to make it to the hydro store today, I'm gonna have to order it. The plants probably won't mind. Sucks though I was looking forward to going, haven't been to one yet. Yea it's not legal where I am to grow either, but there are a few stores here and there. I've been on a tandem before, on the back... it's not fun if the person in front isn't on the same pace as you lol. I can't imagine a tandem mountain bike haha. Hope everyone is having a good week.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
it wouldent call it a proper mountain bike, but it had wide tires and flat handle bars
it was fun but not meant for the trails
things are slowly opening back up here but the number of new covid cases is too
im pretty sure we will have a great time this weekend
we have a fun walk planned plus we might fry chicken in addition to getting some take out
that would be rad to watch some motorcycle racing on tv, if i remember i will be sure to tune in

even thoe i live in a legal state, most people dont know i even smoke
other good places to get supplies are garden centers but you have to kind of be cool and talk around the subject of growing weed usually; even here in california
its weird because a lot of the hydro stores ive been too seem to have all the expensive bottles but not much of the basic stuff, but they are fun to go in and window shop
/kind of like dispensaries

DoloDankness

it wouldent call it a proper mountain bike, but it had wide tires and flat handle bars
it was fun but not meant for the trails
things are slowly opening back up here but the number of new covid cases is too
im pretty sure we will have a great time this weekend
we have a fun walk planned plus we might fry chicken in addition to getting some take out
that would be rad to watch some motorcycle racing on tv, if i remember i will be sure to tune in

even thoe i live in a legal state, most people dont know i even smoke
other good places to get supplies are garden centers but you have to kind of be cool and talk around the subject of growing weed usually; even here in california
its weird because a lot of the hydro stores ive been too seem to have all the expensive bottles but not much of the basic stuff, but they are fun to go in and window shop
/kind of like dispensaries

for sure when i went to go buy the coco, i went to a pet store. had no clue what to say when the cashier asked what i needed that much for :laughing: oh well fuck it. yea you're right nurseries probably will have some of the things I need... don't know if they are opened up yet. The county next to mine is "entering another phase" this weekend. So more shops and stuff will be opened around me as well. Will check this weekend for sure.

packerfan79

Veteran
What's up jungle mates,

Things are starting to get back to normal. I got my fishing license for my birthday. We went up to the mountains to do some fishing, Saturday night, froze our asses off. I am thinking about hitting Silverwood tommorow night. Picked up some shrooms lastnight, if nothing less I will catch a good buzz.

Hope you guys are doing well. Seems like people are fed up with this lockdown, we are opening up pretty quickly. The mountain town, i went to Saturday. Has been writing letters to the governor daily. They released a statement, since the governor won't respond to the letters, they are not enforcing lock down measures. They are still encouraging social distancing, but not keeping everything shut.

Hope you guys have a great weekend.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats great to hear you had a good b'day p'man!
/i dident know you were another may baby
so how was the fishing? i bet this will be a good season especially in the lakes, because a lot of the fishes got a couple extra months to get fat with no hooks in the water
we are looking for ward to doing some camping soon and s.wood is a fun place to camp
a lot of the beaches here are reopening too and i was joking about how this is a lot like the movie jaws in some ways
there is a killer out there ( the covid) and it strikes at random; but the towns need to make money
/in the movie, the mayor was shown as a villain for reopening the beaches but eh was just caving to local pressure
its easy to cast the business man or capitalist as the bad guy; until its your pocket thats losing money
stay safe brother and take care of the ones you love

you have a great weekend too, im ready to get this party started!

Latest posts

Latest posts