What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Fiddynut

happening brother! hope you are having a great week and ready for a nice weekend
im going to go camping this saturday but plan to leabe early on sunday so i cn be home for the football action
/plus i have a big day monday at work
the plants are looking awesome and i bet they are putting out some nice aromas
thats great that you ar looking at pulling down your best garden so far and i can see how far you have come in the grow room!
keep kicking ass brother
so what have you done differently this round? or is it that you have dialed in this strain and know how to speak her language
thats great that you have several cuts on hand and it sounds like you have big plans for this fall/winter season
im hoping to fire up the lights again here soon
but i still have the outdoor girls going nd i cant wait to see how they are doing
packers/bears is a great way to ick off the new season! i think both are playoff caliber teams and expect this to be a good game
rogers was kind of off last season but the great qbs usually dont have back to back down years, the bears have an awesome defense and trubs should play better with another year under his belt
lets rock this week and all have an awesome weekend!

Good afternoon pop.
This week went by in the blink of an eye but was productive both at work and in the jungle. Having Monday off always helps the week pass quickly. I'm hoping for a great weekend. I hope you had a good week too!
Camping sounds like a lot of fun. Where are you going to camp?
You will have to get an early start on Sunday morning to get home for the games right, don't they start at 10am on the west coast?
I hope you enjoyed last nights game and all the other week one games to come. I must admit that I fell asleep late in the second half last night. Not sure if the defenses were that good or the offenses were both so rusty that it just looked that way. Always good for the pack to get a win against the Bears though. My Brewers wernt so lucky and took a 10-5 ass whooping.
Thanks for the kind words about the plants. I'm really stoked to see how they smoke. This is a new strain for me so maybe a combination of luck and good genetics are to account for the yeild. Since this is a first run I won't know about the quality for a few weeks yet.
I hope you have a great weekend brother!

rocker

Hi All,

Fiddy - Yep flowering the single girl is not very efficient, but I want to see what happens to her, it's been 4 days or so going 12-12 and being an Auto plant I think the flower stag will be shorter than a regular plant, but we shall see.

You all mentioned Afterthought Auto's and Aridbud, yes he is a solid guy, sent me some freebies to try when he saw my post of this non auto I have. Also those I did flower and have in the dry box currently all look so different,(Azure Rocket, Panthera and Gomers surprise) and I can't wait to get them into jars so I can cure em. They are all small because I didn't handle the seedlings with enough care, they are not very forgiving but the genetics of each are very intriguing.

Hey PopRock, camping is awesome and great time of year to get outside too, getting away from it all, fire pits and sitting under the stars, all so relaxing. Hope you make Smores, best camping food ever.

Pacfan, you got your opening game W, nice way to start, Since I was a Ram Fan as a kid in LA and a Charger fan in SD as an adult, both moved away, I am pretty down on the NFL, and have reclaimed my Sundays, but I still follow from a distance since all my friends have teams they follow with passion. I am just going to watch my Padres play a bunch of kids the last month of the season and wait for Spring training, lol.

I just received a phone cal and an invitation to The San Diego Blues festival, featuring Taj Mahal, so Rocker is going to another concert, right on!

Have fun everyone and have a great week-end.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happy friday friends!
i hope everyone had a great week

for some reason the short weeks seem to be the longest for me fiddy
im glad today is friday and i cantg wait to roll out and get back to nature
we are headin out to the local mountains toa spot the mrs likes, its at like 4-6k ft elevtion so its going to be a lot cooler up there
we have a great site with room for several tents and we have our own fire pit and table
as far last nights game goes, i think tough defenses plus rusty qb play
for the bears to hold a.rog to one td was a big night, but trubinsky showed he still has a long way to go if he wants to jump to the next level
i think this is his make or break year an if h dosent show some major improvement he is prob probable not going to be risigned
ive seen enough of your grows to say you are definitely next level brother
i have these stupid sleep schedules and will be home in plenty of time for the games
the mrs and boy are cool with breaking down the camp and they dont mind if i bail out before sunrise
i have the rams on tap for the early game and then im going to bounce between the chargers/ colt and the sf49'ers game later that day
sunday night has the pittsburg steelers v the pats; looks like a great weekend of football

im wiht you rcker', srid is a solid guy all around
he is very knowledgeable and friendly and his genetics are loking great so far
im excited to see how the girls have grown in the past week and hopefully i will be back up and posting updates here soon

hope all our friends are doin well too
especially p'fan
how are the kids doing? any news on when you can go home again?
hope you had a great week brother!

hope everyone had a great week and is ready to kick off a fun weekend!

packerfan79

Veteran
happy friday friends!

we are headin out to the local mountains toa spot the mrs likes, its at like 4-6k ft elevtion so its going to be a lot cooler up there
we have a great site with room for several tents and we have our own fire pit and table
for the bears to hold a.rog to one td was a big night, but trubinsky showed he still has a long way to go if he wants to jump to the next level
i think this is his make or break year an if h dosent show some major improvement he is prob probable not going to be risigned
i have these stupid sleep schedules and will be home in plenty of time for the games
the mrs and boy are cool with breaking down the camp and they dont mind if i bail out before sunrise
i have the rams on tap for the early game and then im going to bounce between the chargers/ colt and the sf49'ers game later that day
sunday night has the pittsburg steelers v the pats; looks like a great weekend of football

im excited to see how the girls have grown in the past week and hopefully i will be back up and posting updates here soon

especially p'fan

Happy Friday jungle mates,

We are scheduled to go home Monday. Light at the end of the tunnel. We are going to salt creek tommorow. Looks like I should have some extra money from the insurance company.I am thinking about trying to convince the wife to let me get a new led.

I have to go get new mattresses for the kids, before Monday My daughter is getting a new bedroom set also. We picked up a nice 2nd hand sectional with a huge ottoman on Tuesday. The check from the insurance company is supposed to take 7-10 days to process. I got to replace my recliner.

So I hastily cut clones of the plants I was about to flower, checked them yesterday. 1 dead 15 rooted, waiting on 8 more. They are not in ideal conditions, so I am happy they are rooting. I am thinking about popping a bunch seeds once I get back into the house.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday night. I just got out of the pool. waiting for the wife to get home with dinner.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
glad to hear things are getting sorted out and i hope you have a great weekend p'fan
a little extra money could really help out and i hope you are able to refurnish your place and still have some money to get the new light
how was the beach, did you guys get in the water?
glad to hear your cuts pulled through and if you only lose one clone to rooting issues that is doing really good
enjoy your last night at the hotel brother and have a great sunday

packerfan79

Veteran
glad to hear things are getting sorted out and i hope you have a great weekend p'fan
a little extra money could really help out and i hope you are able to refurnish your place and still have some money to get the new light
how was the beach, did you guys get in the water?
glad to hear your cuts pulled through and if you only lose one clone to rooting issues that is doing really good
enjoy your last night at the hotel brother and have a great sunday

Hey pop Rocks, definitely excited to get back home. Went and bought new mattresses today.

The beach was nice, waves are a bit much for the kids, they were covered in sand,.It's a pretty steep path to get to the beach. I prefer mission beach, but this is my cousins deal. Either way we had a great time.

I should come out ahead when I get the check from the insurance company.

Rodehazrd

Howdy there jungle tribe
@packerfan glad you're getting back together
I'm taking your advice and pulling fan leaves off my outdoor headband to get more air flow. I'm hot and dry for quite a while but finding PM on the older fans. The Bangi drops its own and no sign of fungus on them. I do remove them as they fall into other foliage. Looking at a hot (90s ) dry forecast for the next week. I thought that kind of weather prevented PM.
Here's a shot down the ridge you can sure see the yellow Bangi's shining around the Headband. The hb had a reaction to my neem mix right at the top of the stretch and I think that really hurt her plus she's a seed plant and is behind the clones of Bangi in starting to flower. I'm overall happy with this season with my tree trimming I'm now getting 6 hours of good light and a couple more of dappled. Not pot trees but I hope it's enough to last the winter. I just haven't done well with the bangi indoors yet so I'm just keeping a mom till spring and running hybrids this season indoors. I can't wait to get these girls in the barn so I can go camping this fall.

Attachments

• 20190909_090522.jpg
    20190909_090522.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 9

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
nice plants rhode
how long are you going to let those headbands go?

hey pack, how does it feel to be back home!
hope the kido likes her new mattress and everyone is getting settled in back at home man
how are you liking the new recliner brother?!?
wouldent you know it, the surf is pumpin and im up in the mountains
glad to hear you all had fun at the beach and we still have a few niceweekend of local summer weather
hope you had a great day brehter!

Rodehazrd

@pop
I'm not sure when the hb comes down I've never had her outside before. I think early October but weather forecast will have the final say. She already showed some PM so I may not get to leave as long as she really needs.
How's the empty nest working out?

packerfan79

Veteran
nice plants rhode
how long are you going to let those headbands go?

hey pack, how does it feel to be back home!
hope the kido likes her new mattress and everyone is getting settled in back at home man
how are you liking the new recliner brother?!?
wouldent you know it, the surf is pumpin and im up in the mountains
glad to hear you all had fun at the beach and we still have a few niceweekend of local summer weather
hope you had a great day brehter!

Pop Rocks,

It feels good being back home. They left all of our furniture, it's been cleaned. Seems good to go. We are picking up the kids mattresses today, they had to order them. The kids camped out on the living room floor. We still need to replace my daughter's bedroom set. Waiting for the check from the insurance company.

The fire restoration company, put all of our stuff in different places, it's driving the wife nuts. Lol.

Man I am enjoying this cooler weather. It was a high of 84 today. Unfortunately it's going to get ot again next week.

Rhodehazard,

Maybe try peroxide and water, or baking soda and water to combat the PM. PM doesn't like high ph. Like 8 is good.

Rodehazrd

Packerfan thanks
I'll use some potassium bicarbonate if I have to but now in dry season I hope I don't need it. Not seeing any right now just got paranoid over a spot. Bangi and the lbl cross had none.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thats some great news p'fan, im sure you are ready to get things back to normal
i remember camping out in the living room as a kid and i thought it was so much fun
it will take some time to get everything put back in its place but thats going to take some time
yeah, im digging on the cooler temps too for now and am ready for fall to start
i was just saying today about how i think we are in fo at least one more hot spell
the santa anas are like clock work, but at least it wont be so humid

how frosted is the headband, rhode
p'fan is right on about pm not being able to live if you change the ph
the girl is all settled in at her new school and making friends so im happy
we still have the boy here for the summer, i dont think he goes back to school for a coulpe more weeks but hes cool
we are talking about heading back to the mountains sometime around halloween

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Sorry I've been absent for a few days. I had a birthday recently and took an extra couple days off to celebrate. I didn't do anything special just some good old day drinking and rest and relaxation. I also got a lot more done in the garden, it's been a busy couple weeks down there but I should be set up with fresh moms and next round clones are just about ready to flip.

Hi All,

Fiddy - Yep flowering the single girl is not very efficient, but I want to see what happens to her, it's been 4 days or so going 12-12 and being an Auto plant I think the flower stag will be shorter than a regular plant, but we shall see.

You all mentioned Afterthought Auto's and Aridbud, yes he is a solid guy, sent me some freebies to try when he saw my post of this non auto I have. Also those I did flower and have in the dry box currently all look so different,(Azure Rocket, Panthera and Gomers surprise) and I can't wait to get them into jars so I can cure em. They are all small because I didn't handle the seedlings with enough care, they are not very forgiving but the genetics of each are very intriguing.

Hey PopRock, camping is awesome and great time of year to get outside too, getting away from it all, fire pits and sitting under the stars, all so relaxing. Hope you make Smores, best camping food ever.

Pacfan, you got your opening game W, nice way to start, Since I was a Ram Fan as a kid in LA and a Charger fan in SD as an adult, both moved away, I am pretty down on the NFL, and have reclaimed my Sundays, but I still follow from a distance since all my friends have teams they follow with passion. I am just going to watch my Padres play a bunch of kids the last month of the season and wait for Spring training, lol.

I just received a phone cal and an invitation to The San Diego Blues festival, featuring Taj Mahal, so Rocker is going to another concert, right on!

Have fun everyone and have a great week-end.

Good afternoon rocker.
I'm really interested to see what that girl does on 12/12. Keep us posted.
I'm kind of with you on football. I do watch but don't have a whole lot of passion and wouldn't be upset to miss a game. If I do spend all of Sunday watching it's usually just an excuse to cook up a bunch of food and relax.
Your Padres are coming to Milwaukee for a 4 game series next week and I'll be getting a good look at the kids. I'm really looking forward to it.

happy friday friends!

especially p'fan

Good afternoon pop.
How was your camping trip brother?
I can't wait to hear about it. I don't go camping much and always love to hear about other people's trips, especially in the mountains, which we are lacking in my neck of the woods.
Did you enjoy the games on Sunday? I didn't watch much, maybe the first quarter of the Vikings game but that was about it.
Speaking of Halloween I've got something special planned. I remember us talking about the band tool a couple years ago and we are both fans. For me tool use to be a huge influence but I had all but stopped listening to them because of lack of new music. Well last week they finally put out a new record. It is very tool brother and I can't wait to listen to it many times over. Anyway, tool is coming to Milwaukee on Halloween night an we have got tickets in the 20th row center stage. I really can't wait for this, it's been almost 15 years since I've seen tool live and they are incredible.

Happy Friday jungle mates,

We are scheduled to go home Monday. Light at the end of the tunnel. We are going to salt creek tommorow. Looks like I should have some extra money from the insurance company.I am thinking about trying to convince the wife to let me get a new led.

I have to go get new mattresses for the kids, before Monday My daughter is getting a new bedroom set also. We picked up a nice 2nd hand sectional with a huge ottoman on Tuesday. The check from the insurance company is supposed to take 7-10 days to process. I got to replace my recliner.

So I hastily cut clones of the plants I was about to flower, checked them yesterday. 1 dead 15 rooted, waiting on 8 more. They are not in ideal conditions, so I am happy they are rooting. I am thinking about popping a bunch seeds once I get back into the house.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday night. I just got out of the pool. waiting for the wife to get home with dinner.

Good afternoon Packerfan.
I bet it feels great to be home again. It sounds like the clean up crew did a great job and you will be settled back in no time.
That clone rate sounds great, especially for an emergency situation and not having the best conditions. Lately my clones have been looking pretty rough by the time they root but bounce back pretty quick once in dirt.

Howdy there jungle tribe
@packerfan glad you're getting back together
I'm taking your advice and pulling fan leaves off my outdoor headband to get more air flow. I'm hot and dry for quite a while but finding PM on the older fans. The Bangi drops its own and no sign of fungus on them. I do remove them as they fall into other foliage. Looking at a hot (90s ) dry forecast for the next week. I thought that kind of weather prevented PM.
Here's a shot down the ridge you can sure see the yellow Bangi's shining around the Headband. The hb had a reaction to my neem mix right at the top of the stretch and I think that really hurt her plus she's a seed plant and is behind the clones of Bangi in starting to flower. I'm overall happy with this season with my tree trimming I'm now getting 6 hours of good light and a couple more of dappled. Not pot trees but I hope it's enough to last the winter. I just haven't done well with the bangi indoors yet so I'm just keeping a mom till spring and running hybrids this season indoors. I can't wait to get these girls in the barn so I can go camping this fall.

Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
Your girls are looking great! I hope you get a great harvest.
I hear you sometimes I feel like my plants keep me from doing more things and getting away too. Keep up the good work brother!

packerfan79

Veteran
Happy birthday Fiddynuts,

Hope it was an epic celebration. :woohoo:.

The crew pissed the wife off. They put everything back in the wrong place. My wife is a clean freak, so on top of kids ,work, school, and me, she had to clean everything in the house.

Have you tried the cobralips yet?

They look dank as fuck. Hope you find a killer pheno. Mine were decent but nothing that stood out. I am going to go straight to flower with the clones I have. I have 3 of every clone, so 1 will be kept for moms and 2 will get flowered. Well not every clone, the deadhead x l.b.l. #2 , 1 died the other 2 haven't rooted. I will hope the last 2 root, but its been 3 weeks so not likely. I was busy as fuck, so I had my mom filled the clone tray with enough nutes that the clones were wicking up the water. They probably would have rooted if I was more attentive. Either way, I only lost 1, and 2 haven't rooted. out of 24 not to bad.

rocker

Wednesday Already...Damn

Wednesday Already...Damn

Hi All,

Hope you all had a good week-end, and this one isn't bad.

Fiddy - Happy Belated, glad you were able to have some down time, sometimes not doing anything is better than doing something. You get to do whatever you want with no guilt, so garden time and relaxing with adult beverages, sounds awesome.

You mentioned the band TOOL, so funny, I just started streaming, "Fear Inoculum" for the first time right before logging in, 2nd song on now, Yes, VERY TOOL indeed. Did you buy the CD, I tried and both my local retailers sold out right away, one got 3 copies only, I'm on a waiting list for a possible 2nd release. Funny that they limit the release that way? I saw them 5 or 6 years ago with my boy who is a really big fan, and those guys make big sound for 3 instruments and vocals, you should have a great time when you see them, 20th row, awesome, I was on the side up a little, not to far but not great, but they were, that's for sure. I bought their first CD when my boy was like 1 or 2, so seeing them when he was was in his 20's was really special. Enjoy the show, I might need to go to Denver and see them, I have a buddy that is good with getting tickets at the Pepsi Center.

Poprocks - The Gas & Guns is definitely in flower mode after 7 days at 12/12, I will post a picture soon, I wanted to snap one this AM but was running late, I had some curled top leaves, not sure if the fert I used made them unhappy or too much water, anyway, if I don't F it up I think she will be a decent harvest, since I topped it, there are a lot of nice side branches.

Packerfan - Good to hear you are back home and you salvaged your girls the best you could, nice job. Once the dust settles, or is cleaned away I should say, I am sure peace will return to your place, and you can enjoy some games this season. Hope that come to you quickly.

San Diego Blues Festival was a great Day, Didn't see Taj Mahal, it was a long day and I saw 6 other bands, and 1 in particular stands out, especially if you like Blues Rock. A band called Larkin Poe, from Georgia, has 2 sisters on lead and slide guitar and they tear it up, if you like that sort of music just search for some videos for Larkin Poe, and turn it up.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
wait what?!?
tool has a new album out? that is awesome news fiddy!
maynard has been pretty busy witha couple side projects, apc and pussifer
i cant wait to hear the new album brother
the camping was great and it reminded me how i dont get out s much as i used to
just sitting around the fire and enjoying life all the way
we are thinking about going up again soon
the site allows open fires (in the fire pits) so i might even be doing some snow camping in the winter
this year halloween is on a thursday so we are thinking of taking friday off
glad to hear you had a fun b'day brother! that is your special holiday and i think everone should take their birthday off
hw is eggo? is he doing better around the house
hope you are having a great week and are set to keep the party going this weekend
/im sparking a fatty just for you friend!

Fiddynut

Happy birthday Fiddynuts,

Hope it was an epic celebration. :woohoo:.

The crew pissed the wife off. They put everything back in the wrong place. My wife is a clean freak, so on top of kids ,work, school, and me, she had to clean everything in the house.

Have you tried the cobralips yet?

They look dank as fuck. Hope you find a killer pheno. Mine were decent but nothing that stood out. I am going to go straight to flower with the clones I have. I have 3 of every clone, so 1 will be kept for moms and 2 will get flowered. Well not every clone, the deadhead x l.b.l. #2 , 1 died the other 2 haven't rooted. I will hope the last 2 root, but its been 3 weeks so not likely. I was busy as fuck, so I had my mom filled the clone tray with enough nutes that the clones were wicking up the water. They probably would have rooted if I was more attentive. Either way, I only lost 1, and 2 haven't rooted. out of 24 not to bad.

Good afternoon Packerfan.
Haha I'm too old for epic celibrations I think LOL. Actually the bigger party was the weekends before at the gathering. Lots of penis envy's were consumed and great times were had.
I can see where having all your stuff put back in the wrong place would be bothersome, if my wife puts something of mine away and I can't find it I get nervous untill she gets home and I can ask her where it is. I can also see wanting to go back and reclean things, a stranger can't be trusted to do as good of a job as you can.
The cobra lips are getting the chop this weekend so no samples yet but I did trim up a couple of bottom branches this morning so I'll have an idea in a few days. So far stem rubs wernt telling me a lot about how loud they would be but as soon as I started trimming they really started to smell of chem, skunk and dank. They are getting really chunky and as long as I can avoid bud rot and mold I think I'm going to have a good harvest here.
It sounds like you are getting great clone rates. Part of the reason that this run is all cobra lips #2 is because she clones pretty easy and CL #1 is much harder to root. But I got two of the #1's to root to be my new moms and I hope I can get some to root come time to make clones to flower out.

Fiddynut

Hi All,

Hope you all had a good week-end, and this one isn't bad.

Fiddy - Happy Belated, glad you were able to have some down time, sometimes not doing anything is better than doing something. You get to do whatever you want with no guilt, so garden time and relaxing with adult beverages, sounds awesome.

You mentioned the band TOOL, so funny, I just started streaming, "Fear Inoculum" for the first time right before logging in, 2nd song on now, Yes, VERY TOOL indeed. Did you buy the CD, I tried and both my local retailers sold out right away, one got 3 copies only, I'm on a waiting list for a possible 2nd release. Funny that they limit the release that way? I saw them 5 or 6 years ago with my boy who is a really big fan, and those guys make big sound for 3 instruments and vocals, you should have a great time when you see them, 20th row, awesome, I was on the side up a little, not to far but not great, but they were, that's for sure. I bought their first CD when my boy was like 1 or 2, so seeing them when he was was in his 20's was really special. Enjoy the show, I might need to go to Denver and see them, I have a buddy that is good with getting tickets at the Pepsi Center.

Poprocks - The Gas & Guns is definitely in flower mode after 7 days at 12/12, I will post a picture soon, I wanted to snap one this AM but was running late, I had some curled top leaves, not sure if the fert I used made them unhappy or too much water, anyway, if I don't F it up I think she will be a decent harvest, since I topped it, there are a lot of nice side branches.

Packerfan - Good to hear you are back home and you salvaged your girls the best you could, nice job. Once the dust settles, or is cleaned away I should say, I am sure peace will return to your place, and you can enjoy some games this season. Hope that come to you quickly.

San Diego Blues Festival was a great Day, Didn't see Taj Mahal, it was a long day and I saw 6 other bands, and 1 in particular stands out, especially if you like Blues Rock. A band called Larkin Poe, from Georgia, has 2 sisters on lead and slide guitar and they tear it up, if you like that sort of music just search for some videos for Larkin Poe, and turn it up.
Good afternoon rocker.
Thanks brother!
I was wondering if you were a tool head too. Glad you are. I saw tool a lot of times in the 90's and into the 2000's. I was always so impressed at how tight they play live. Ibpve seen them in Madison, Milwaukee, Oakland, and my favorite was in about 2001 when they were getting ready for the tour I saw them in a high school (I think) auditorium in Berkeley. It was so cool to see them in a few hundred person venue.
It does sound like they are making a second run of "physical cd's" so I hope you get one. I don't even know how to buy music anymore the last tool cd I bought was back when that's just what you did was buy the cd. I've been just streaming it off YouTube. Very tool indeed!
I'm glad you had fun at the Blues Festival and I'll have a listen to that Larkin Poe.

Fiddynut

wait what?!?
tool has a new album out? that is awesome news fiddy!
maynard has been pretty busy witha couple side projects, apc and pussifer
i cant wait to hear the new album brother
the camping was great and it reminded me how i dont get out s much as i used to
just sitting around the fire and enjoying life all the way
we are thinking about going up again soon
the site allows open fires (in the fire pits) so i might even be doing some snow camping in the winter
this year halloween is on a thursday so we are thinking of taking friday off
glad to hear you had a fun b'day brother! that is your special holiday and i think everone should take their birthday off
hw is eggo? is he doing better around the house
hope you are having a great week and are set to keep the party going this weekend
/im sparking a fatty just for you friend!

Good afternoon pop.
Yes yes yes brother! It's been so long that I almost gave up on new tool. I've been reading the last couple of months that a new album would be comming but I refused to believe it untill a coupleweeks ago when I was out and I could here it for myself. The band has been teasing us for so long and I thought it was another joke to be honest. Once you hear it you sill see it's not a tease. It sounds so good and picks up right where 10,000 days left off. Very tribal with a ton of timing changes. Get to streaming it brother, you'll be glad you did.
I'm glad you had fun camping. I love sitting around a fire, especially when there is a little chill in the air. The fresh air and natural light from the fire promotes the best conversations. Winter camping sounds great!
Eggo is doing great! He is still a bit of a watch dog but means well and is barking less than ever. He is pulling less on walks too. He loves to snuggle and will sleep with us in bed every couple nights. He sometimes even leaves me room to sleep in my own bed LOL.
Almost time for another nice weekend I hope the rain goes away and it gets nice again around here.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
evening fiddy! hope your week went well and you ar ready for a fun weekend
so far not too much planned, just the kind of weeeknd i like the most
still have to get the new computer set up; hopefully i will be able to do that saturday monring before the mrs gets up
we will be going to my friends house friday so i will get some new pics, plus i have abunch of old ones to sift through too
i might try and milk it and break the update into a couple posts instead of posting one long one
i almost forgot how muhc i enjoy being outdoors
im glad i went and want to plan another tip or two before the year is over
thats great that ego is doing well
he is a protector so i wouldent expect him to not bark, but as long as he isnt being too loud hes just doing his thing
rock on man, i cant wait to listen to the new tool
have a great day brother and an even better weekend!