pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
morning fellows! hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend

what a fun impulse buy, rhode
they prob thought you would use it as feed so the bugs dont matter

so i went to my friend house last night and he got these star wars drones
the things are actually pretty fun once you get the hang of them
of course the boy was able to get the hang of it rather quickly with his superior video game skilzz we all ended up ahving fun with them
the plants are looking great! and i was able to get the seedlings in to replace the ones that got eaten by mice
i dont have pics of them, we started off late and the light was bad

but my friend sent me some pics he took he day before and the blanc jacques are looking great

here is the first girl
picture.php

View image in gallery

and this is the second

and here is the group shot

i checked these two last night and they both look like girls
next week i will be sure to get pics of the whole team
if these new ones are anything like the others, they are going to be loving the southern california sun

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Ya'll looking good! I had to cull 2 male plants unfortunately. I haven't been able to get up to my grow as much as I'd like this season so I have to play it by ear :( Oh well, at least the rest are doing good. I have a friesland indica from troutman here on the forum that is already starting to flower up there, looks like it will throw pink pistils! Pretty psyched to try that one, love trying forum cuts.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Nice patch, pothead.

What's up fishy, how are you doing?

Fiddynuts, Pop Rocks, Rhodehazard and anyone I missed, hope you guys are having a great weekend.

It's been a crazy one today. Sat down to eat lunch, and got a knock on the door. My neighbor yells get out the house, the house nextdoor is on fire. Grabbed the kids and the cat, dogs and bird and got out. I thought for sure our house was going to burn too.

The neighbors crazy grand kid, who beats up the grandpa tried to blow the house trying to kill himself. Now 7 people are homeless.
The daughter is pissed, asking why they didn't lock the kid up when he beat up his grandfather a couple weeks ago I heard arson investigator say the guy lived and is in the hospital, admitted he tried to blowing up the house.

It's really sad. They lost a couple small dogs that didn't make it. The neighbors behind them jumped the fence and rescued 3 of the dogs and their parrot. My kids bedrooms have broken windows and melted blinds a little water on the carpet. Other than that it's just smokey. Crazy stuff.

Badfishy1

Hey pops hope you are well!

PF- lucky only to have a little bit of damage, could be far worse!

All is well here, took a nice trip to NC with the family. Was nice to be away! Got back and yeah, the garden was a massacre! Oh well, new seeds popped and a new adventure begins!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that is crazy about your neighbor brother
they older folks sound like they are decent people and just trying to out the family
but a kid who would raise his hand against his grand parents; i hope the guy gets the help he needs
/sounds like a good ass whopping might help too
fire is scarry as f' and im glad everyone got away from the mess safely
i still remember like it was yesterday when our house in goleta almost burned down
the thing that stood out was how loud the fire was to me
/i was prob about 7y old

hope you had a great time on your trip and got to get messy with some good southern bbq
sorry to hear about your garden but we all know how those things can go, at least you are getting to start over with some new seed
if you can, stop by and keep us updated
who dosent like a good adventure!

hope everyone is having a great weekend sop far
keep on kicking ass guys!

packerfan79

Veteran
that is crazy about your neighbor brother
they older folks sound like they are decent people and just trying to out the family
but a kid who would raise his hand against his grand parents; i hope the guy gets the help he needs
/sounds like a good ass whopping might help too
fire is scarry as f' and im glad everyone got away from the mess safely
i still remember like it was yesterday when our house in goleta almost burned down
the thing that stood out was how loud the fire was to me
/i was prob about 7y old

hope you had a great time on your trip and got to get messy with some good southern bbq
sorry to hear about your garden but we all know how those things can go, at least you are getting to start over with some new seed
if you can, stop by and keep us updated
who dosent like a good adventure!

hope everyone is having a great weekend sop far
keep on kicking ass guys!

Hey Pop Rocks,

Yeah the neighbors are good people. I feel terrible for them. It's a hell of a way to meet your neighbors. One neighbor took my kids inside their house, and put our dogs in their yard. Another neighbor took our cat and bird, they also took the birds and dogs from the house that burned.

I had people I never met helping get the animals. My youngest son was with my wife, in all the commotion I was freaking out because I couldn't find him.

My wife was at Walmart with her mom and nephews . She left them at Walmart. My brother in law left work, and get here in a few minutes. My mom came and got my kids.

It was loud as fuck, their were a few explosions. The water heater blew up. A car burned, and a couple explosions from the gas tank, and tires popped. I can't say enough about our neighbors, and the fire department. I cant believe how lucky we are to only have a couple broken windows. God was watching over us.

My oldest son the one with autism, was completely calm, he tells my wife I am sorry the house burned down. My daughter was crying uncontrollably, she's pretty sensitive.

Crazy thing is I was just outside cleaning up the garage 10 or 15 minutes before I got the knock on the door .

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
man, that sounds really wild
glad everyone is ok and it sounds like the kids handled it well for the most part
your son kept a cool head and i hope your daughter is doing better man, im sure she was really scarred at the time and there was a lot to be worry about
/the house, your pets and all the family
were you guys were able to go back inside the house after the fire dept. did their thing
thats a crazy introduction to the people who live next door but it sounds like you have some nice neighbors
its amazing what good people will do to help other people when they are given a chance

packerfan79

Veteran
man, that sounds really wild
glad everyone is ok and it sounds like the kids handled it well for the most part
your son kept a cool head and i hope your daughter is doing better man, im sure she was really scarred at the time and there was a lot to be worry about
/the house, your pets and all the family
were you guys were able to go back inside the house after the fire dept. did their thing
thats a crazy introduction to the people who live next door but it sounds like you have some nice neighbors
its amazing what good people will do to help other people when they are given a chance

We were back in the house after 4 hours or so. The fire marshal went in with us earlier, but they kicked us out due to a gas leak. The gas company dug up the gas line and capped it off. We are cleaning up the smoke from the kids rooms.

We are blessed, for sure. The neighbors are talking about having a block party. Our street is only 1 block long.

Rodehazrd

Hey packerfan glad you're settling back in. Now you have friends and neighbors. Funny how people mostly just want to help. Big reserve of compassion and empathy in the world it just takes a lot to break it out. It's often the ones you would least suspect who comes through the most.
I suspect that boy's had his share of ass whipping already. Either way he needs help and likely meds.
That kind of trauma always leaves a mark on the psyche. And post trauma stress affects everyone some just hide it better. The calm looking ones are often about to boil over. Those feelings unaddressed can come out sideways later and by then no one recognizes it for what it is. Keep talking to those kids to let them know you had fears too and theirs are real.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey packerfan glad you're settling back in. Now you have friends and neighbors. Funny how people mostly just want to help. Big reserve of compassion and empathy in the world it just takes a lot to break it out. It's often the ones you would least suspect who comes through the most.
I suspect that boy's had his share of ass whipping already. Either way he needs help and likely meds.
That kind of trauma always leaves a mark on the psyche. And post trauma stress affects everyone some just hide it better. The calm looking ones are often about to boil over. Those feelings unaddressed can come out sideways later and by then no one recognizes it for what it is. Keep talking to those kids to let them know you had fears too and theirs are real.

Thanks Rodehazard,

I will definitely keep talking to the kids. I hope someone gets ahold of the asshole who did this. Pretty sure he's in the hospital right now.

rocker

packerfan79;8647400 It's been a crazy one today. Sat down to eat lunch said:
That is just crazy, and really glad you and everyone else is ok, bummer about the animals, but sounds like it could have been so much worse.

Take care brother, and so glad you have great neighbors, it is times like this when you really see most people are good.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hey packerfan glad you're settling back in. Now you have friends and neighbors. Funny how people mostly just want to help. Big reserve of compassion and empathy in the world it just takes a lot to break it out.

this all the way rhode
you are so right about how most people are atually really good down inside, it just seems like mostly people just dont want to get involved
it makes me happy to see that when the chips were down they all came together for you brother
thats what good neighbors do and it sounds like upi have them packerfan
i still think the kid who threatens his grandparents and burns their house down is someone who needs to learn a little respect, but you are right i dont know the kids history and im sure he need some professional help

a block party sounds like just the thing to really bring eveyone together pakerfan
even if its a small crowd,its the quality of the guests, not the numbers
plus a block party would be a great way to really get to know the people who live around you
glad you and the fam were able to go back into your home and i hope things are getting back to what they used to be

packerfan79

Veteran
this all the way rhode
you are so right about how most people are atually really good down inside, it just seems like mostly people just dont want to get involved
it makes me happy to see that when the chips were down they all came together for you brother
thats what good neighbors do and it sounds like upi have them packerfan
i still think the kid who threatens his grandparents and burns their house down is someone who needs to learn a little respect, but you are right i dont know the kids history and im sure he need some professional help

a block party sounds like just the thing to really bring eveyone together pakerfan
even if its a small crowd,its the quality of the guests, not the numbers
plus a block party would be a great way to really get to know the people who live around you
glad you and the fam were able to go back into your home and i hope things are getting back to what they used to be

Well we got an interesting call today. They are doing new carpet, windows, clean paint, and some drywall. We are going to be out of the house for 2 weeks. I was just about to put the girls in to flower. I am going to cut clones and kill the seed plants.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh wow
/so where do they expect you to stay
as long as your family is safe and you all are handling the fire its all good, but man!
/out the the frying pan ...
like you said, all you can do is take cuts and hope for the best

Rodehazrd

@pop
You seem a bit taken aback with my Bangi. I do usually show my mistakes but this proves the saying " even a blind hog finds an a acorn if he roots long enough".
I finally quit trying to make her be like other plants and let her be yellow. Sticky Sat and Thai Bliss helped me understand chlorophyll comes in colors. Bangi has yellow. When we see red or purple we're pleased but yellow scares us for obvious reasons. That's been my issue keeping bangi happy. When she's dark green she's sick.

Latest posts

Latest posts