What's new

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
we get our birds from the local feed store and the last ones came from a lady my mom knows
you should be eating good for a while with so many birds, do you clean them yourself?
most snakes dont want anything to do with people but if you have friends or pets you have to watch out for them
i dont like hurting wild animals either but at the same time i feel like i need to protect the ones i care about
those are some nice big tubs so i can see you pulling down some decent weight
plus you have more control over the medium
looks good and i cant wait to hear how they grow out

Rodehazrd

Yeah we'll clean them ourselves. We got a plucking machine you put the hot wet bird in there and crank. Rubber paddles inside pull all the feathers. We will freeze in bags already cut up.

Rodehazrd

Hey guys
Here's the meatballs and a shot of the rooster. The ones with the black on the neck are Buff Brahama. They are 5 months old should see eggs soon. The meatballs are Rock Cornish crosses at 5 weeks they're almost the same size. The rooster keeps his favorite girls separate. :peacock::peacock::peacock:

Attachments

• IMG_2746.jpg
    IMG_2746.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2747.jpg
    IMG_2747.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 6

Fiddynut

thats a decent sized copperhead there rhode!
the bite usually arent fatal but can sure ruin a good day brother; always know where your next step is going to be my man
beautiful snake btw
i can only imaging how the roster must feel with so many new gals in his harem
are you planing on raising your own flock and hatching your own chicks?
looks like a nice spot you have laid out for your garden and i notice you ahve some in containers and others planted in the earth
any thoughts behind this or is that just how things shook out?

sounds like you are heading in the right direction fiddy and i cant wait to hear about your adventures
my mom mostly feed her chickens brown rice and veggie scraps from her garden; the trim leafs if you will or parts that are too tough to eat
plus she feeds them krill for the omega-3 and fruit
nothign goes to waste when you have yard birds and even my friend chip in with tier stale bread or produce that has turned but not rotten
how are the plants doing? are you going to be able to rbing your newst stuff with you on your trip
the graduation was fun but it was a long day for sure
the mrs got really emotional at one point too but who can blame her; for her its the last baby bird leaving the nest
i choose to see it as an emancipation of sorts
now she can get back to taking care of me full time!
hope you are on the road right now brother and heading towards good tiems
cant wait to hear all about your adventures down south

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
Wow what a great weekend we had. I hope yours rocked too!
It sounds like your moms birds eat really well. I wish I could use all of my scraps and leftover food in Eggo's meals but I don't think I'm suppose to use stuff that has been seasoned with salt and I usually season things pretty well.
The plants did just fine while I was gone. We took a lot of buds and mush with us. We were finding it pretty cool to be puffing so much on the Cubs (a division rival and are tied for first place with the Brewers). We were respectful and didn't wear a bunch of Brewers gear. The last thing we needed was to get into too much baseball discussion when we were way outnumbered and behind enemy lines.
I can see where a child graduating would be somewhat emotional. She will get over it and back to taking care of you full time I'm sure:).
I've got a few pics and some good stories but not much time today so I'll post more about the trip tomorrow.

Fiddynut

Yeah Pop thats about the size I see a lot. Once saw one 5 feet but usually 3-4 for full grown. I have a nice rat snake stays under my house, they will eat a copperhead. I hope it has babies this year. I see about a dozen copperheads each year rarely have to kill one but I won't have them near the house as visitors don't know how to look where they step. One of our clan has a snake net and he relocates them to a safe place. If they can't find their Habernaculum in the fall they will die. He worries about that and would prefer I not kill but like you say its no party to be bitten we've had two bites in our family. No one died but the one bit on the foot never gets shoes to fit right anymore and it takes weeks to quit hurting.
I won't be hatching any chickens I just order through the mail. These Cornish Rock only take 8 weeks to mature and be ready for the freezer. They still have bare spots at 5 weeks old just growing faster than their feathers. Gaining just about 1 pound per week.
@FIDDY they don't make much noise. We will eat them before the roosters learn to crow. Now the old rooster thats another thing but if you keep them in a safe pen you won't need a rooster to put them up at night. Thats the roosters job to put them on the roost.
Got to mix up some neem this morning I found mites on my LBL. I just haven't been able to kill them just knock them down for a while.
Borg!!:moon:

pop I'm in those tubs because they have performed so well in the past. I got 12 oz from one full of Bangi last year so I put the old mother out there to do a scrog. The closer tub has 818 headband in it to see if it tolerates the PM. The mound and the 65gal shortie are Bangi since I know it does well in PM resistance. If the mound does ok on the ridge I may do more of that next year. I dug some LBL into a trench too just to see. I didn't put out the Pineapple express but may try a clone in mid july just to see how it survives outside. I'm not sure what it likes yet but for sure it likes a lot of feed. I upped its feed from 1.1ec to 1.7 this week and she's still wanting more.

Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
That's cool and I never knew that was why they call them roosters.
Sorry to hear about the mites. They sound like something that's tough to get rid of but if you can keep them under control that your winning.

Hey guys
Here's the meatballs and a shot of the rooster. The ones with the black on the neck are Buff Brahama. They are 5 months old should see eggs soon. The meatballs are Rock Cornish crosses at 5 weeks they're almost the same size. The rooster keeps his favorite girls separate. :peacock::peacock::peacock:

Those little guys are kind of cute. I bet it's fun to watch them run around pecking at the ground.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
glad to hear you had a fun trip fiddy! i hear you about not wanting to kick up too much dust when you are visiting another teams park
but most baseball fans are pretty cool and as long as you have a fun attitude you will be all right
sounds like you guys had a great time and i hope you enjoyed the game
/i think your brewers are playing the padres tonihgt
yeah its probably not good for a dog to consume too much sald but im sure he enjoys all the chicken skins and scraps you get trimming your beef
the mrs is handing things a lot better and i understand why she got so emotional; raising those kids were a big part of her life for the past 20'some years and now she is letting the last one go
cant wait to hear your stories and see some of your pics my man!

thats a nice looking set up rhode!
plenty of room for the birds to scratch around and spread out but looks secure
we lost another chicken this past weeeknd
i was out most of the night saturday and came home sunday morning to find the greenhouse door pried open and my oldest bird dead
she was getting super old but thats no way for her to go; im feeling kind of angry at myself, if only i had been home i would hvae heard the commotion and caught the racoon red handed in the coop
ive modified the door so i can loop a chain around the lower section so it cant be opened but im going to be super alert for the next could days for sure
im going to catch the racoon

Fiddynut

glad to hear you had a fun trip fiddy! i hear you about not wanting to kick up too much dust when you are visiting another teams park
but most baseball fans are pretty cool and as long as you have a fun attitude you will be all right
sounds like you guys had a great time and i hope you enjoyed the game
/i think your brewers are playing the padres tonihgt
yeah its probably not good for a dog to consume too much sald but im sure he enjoys all the chicken skins and scraps you get trimming your beef
the mrs is handing things a lot better and i understand why she got so emotional; raising those kids were a big part of her life for the past 20'some years and now she is letting the last one go
cant wait to hear your stories and see some of your pics my man!

thats a nice looking set up rhode!
plenty of room for the birds to scratch around and spread out but looks secure
we lost another chicken this past weeeknd
i was out most of the night saturday and came home sunday morning to find the greenhouse door pried open and my oldest bird dead
she was getting super old but thats no way for her to go; im feeling kind of angry at myself, if only i had been home i would hvae heard the commotion and caught the racoon red handed in the coop
ive modified the door so i can loop a chain around the lower section so it cant be opened but im going to be super alert for the next could days for sure
im going to catch the racoon

Good evening pop_rocks.
Your right that most of us can be friends no matter what team each other roots for. But the Brewers and Cubs are in another battle for first place in the devision this year and because the city's are so close it makes for a great rivalry. There are still some cubs fans that are pissed about the crew winning the devision last year and the Cubs going out in the play in wildcard game. I'd hate to see any ill will between people that are all at the show to have fun and enjoy the music. Besides we weren't there for a game and it's good to respect another teams turf in that situation.
Your right about the Brewers being in SD for a three game series. The pod's won 2-0 last night on some great pitching. Tonight's game is about to get started and we shall see what happens. Your home team seems to be getting better and I hope they can beat up on LA some and make that devising tougher.
I can defenatly see how it would be hard to see your kids getting ready to start their adult life. But she will get use to it and perhaps even like having more freedom to do things when they are all out of the house. For me I had a better relationship with my parents after I grew up and was on my own. But it takes time to get use to new things for all of us.

Here are a few pics and stories from the weekend.
We went through some really bad traffic to get down to Chicago on Friday afternoon. When we got there we found our Airbnb to be a nice apartment just a few blocks from the action. We went to the concert Friday evening and got rained on a bit then rained hard apon tward the end. It was a great show but after all of the travel and stuff we were ready to get some food and then get rested for a big Saturday. We were walking around wrigleyville amd happened into a place called "Roost". I had one of the best things I've ever eaten at that place. It was a biscuit sandwich with a deep fried chicken breast, an incredible sauce, pickles and slaw. It was very simple but so delicious. I didn't get a pic that nigh but I found one on their page that gives you an idea of what they are serving up.

And you just can't go to Chicago without having a dog and an Italian beef sandwich.

On Saturday morning we discovered that in addition to the concerts we were in the city on the same weekend as "Chicago rib fest". As we know I love ribs and BBQ so we walked over a few blocks and checked it out. Lots of great BBQ and I saw a very unique cooker. It was a fire barrel with a frame around it that was like triangular shape. It was like a BBQ Christmas tree with meat ornaments on it. One of the coolest things I've ever seen.

After some food we went to shakedown and I found a new tie die that I liked. My bro had dropped his glass pipe the night before so he got a new piece. Then back to the crib to relax for a couple hours before the show. We rolled some joints and packed a few grams of mush to bring and caught a lyft to the stadium. Security was great, metal detector and bomb sniffing dogs but not messing with anyone about their weed. I did see the cops taking down the people selling nitrous balloons outside. We got into the GA "pit" right in front of the stage just as the light rain stopped. The clouds looked like it was going to dump on us at any moment but it held off for the whole show. We took some mush and puffed joints in the Cubs outfield for the next few hours and had a great time. Next time I probably won't get "pit" tickets because it's really crowded and there are constantly groups of people in trains trying to push their way through. Many of them just trying to get out but it's so packed. Ther was a drunk lady that kept falling on me too which was distracting. Lots of your people tripping hard and dancing one moment and bending over and crying the next. And lots of talkers, it relly sucks to go to hear music and instead have to listen to talkers. But once your in the pit your king of trapped and have to make the best out of it, which we did. All in all it was a great time. Here are a couple of the stage.

What fun and I can't wait to head to Boulder in a couple weeks!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
great write up fiddy!
i really enjoyed the last picture of the show the most! it was like being there with you guys and it sounds like one fun trip
i remember my days going to shows and having fun man and i am glad you are willing to share your adventures with us here
of course there has to be at least one drunk invading your space (at least it was a lady) and those trippers must have been on a wild ride to be having those kind of mood swings
was teh mushrs what you hoped for? that sounds rad rolling and enjoying live music on the cubs ball field!
dude! that meat tree thing is awesome! did you try some?
i can see rigging a motor to keep it spinning and letting it run all day
good call following the smell of smoked meats and catching the fest'
how was your chicago hot dog? did you drag it through the garden and get all the toppings?!?
that is one amazing looking chicken sandwich brother!
how would you describe the sauce? plus the fry bater, that shit looks dank!
did it have a little seasoning in it too?
hope your brother likes his new pipe and you guys had a great time in chi'town
thanks again for sharing the pictures and the fun! hope you are having a great week

Rodehazrd

Yeah Pop they got room if they would go away from the feed we put up 300 feet of chicken wire for the run but those meatballs just hang around the feed. The other girls get all over the clover and bugs out there during the day and go inside at night. Rooster gets them in that little corner by the house around dusk and then he moves them all inside and up on the rails. Meatballs sleep on the ground. We lost several layers and three of our ducks to coyotes during the day in early spring, and the coons got in a few times till we got trained up on the coop security.
I used the different methods on two identical Bangi clones to see if clones benefit from the opportunity to send deep roots, or if the shortie is enough . First observations this year are use more rocks on the side of the mound for sure. I had some several inches of rain a couple of days in a row and lost 25% of the soil down the ridge. I thought I had ditched it well enough but I can see perlite at least 75 feet down in the bushes.. My drain overflow holes on the tubs worked this year, they got flushed well but none if the plants were floating like they did last year. I think I'll give them a light feeding tonight and foliar of calcium nitrate if the storms allow.
Good luck catching your thief Pop. You ever cured a skin?

Fiddynut

great write up fiddy!
i really enjoyed the last picture of the show the most! it was like being there with you guys and it sounds like one fun trip
i remember my days going to shows and having fun man and i am glad you are willing to share your adventures with us here
of course there has to be at least one drunk invading your space (at least it was a lady) and those trippers must have been on a wild ride to be having those kind of mood swings
was teh mushrs what you hoped for? that sounds rad rolling and enjoying live music on the cubs ball field!
dude! that meat tree thing is awesome! did you try some?
i can see rigging a motor to keep it spinning and letting it run all day
good call following the smell of smoked meats and catching the fest'
how was your chicago hot dog? did you drag it through the garden and get all the toppings?!?
that is one amazing looking chicken sandwich brother!
how would you describe the sauce? plus the fry bater, that shit looks dank!
did it have a little seasoning in it too?
hope your brother likes his new pipe and you guys had a great time in chi'town
thanks again for sharing the pictures and the fun! hope you are having a great week

Good afternoon pop.
Thanks brother! It was really nice being so close to the action on stage. We have pit tickets to both shows in Boulder but the pit there is bigger and won't be as crowded. In Boulder the pit is the whole field (collage football field) and it's only packed way up front. It was a great experience and I still can't believe that we didn't get dumped on with rain on Saturday. The way the radar looked if the concert would have been on the south side of town instead of the north I don't think we'd have been as lucky. I had my rain gear on and would have been fine but many others wouldn't have been.
I don't mind the drunk lady so much she was just a distraction at times, her daughter was kind of cute and was dancing with me for a bit which was fine as well as the other ladys that came and went. But the chains of people busting through and the talkers were way more distracting and I wish there was less of them. If your not in the band than STFU!
To be honest it was just a few young people, all females, that were dancing and crying. Who knows what the kids are on these days. The couple that I had contact with I just tried to reassure them that everything was going to be fine and to listen to the music and get happy again. I find myself telling people that a lot at these shows and it's kind of a responsibility of us more experienced heads to help others turn it around if things aren't going well. It's a win win.
The mush was good and I really enjoyed the trip. However it does make me less social and also changes the way I hear the music. I think at a show I can just puff some weed and the music will take me to places that the mush won't.
There isn't much better than partying on the enemy's center field!
The meat tree is the shit. The day we were there they only had turkey legs on it and I'm not a big turkey leg fan so I didn't try it. I kind of want to make one for my patio. Your right a motor would be cool to keep it spinning.
The Chicago dog was good. I do like all the classics on them onions, relish, peppers, mustard, pickle, and celery salt. Never ketchup though! The chicken sandwich was so good! The batter was well seasoned and the sauce was tangy like a 1000 island or something. I will learn how to recreate it at home.
It's hump day already and I hope your week is going well brothe!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
be sure to share your sauce recipe when you get it nailed down
it sounds super good and who dosent like a creamy dressing?
im wiht you and dont really go for those big turkey legs
that was super nice of you to help talk some of the people down a bit
you are right about how weed is its own trip and other things give it a different flavor
if you made a meat tree would you make one that big?
it would be cool to have one but maybe half the size; just enough to feed between 4-8 people
my buddy brought in a couple of his new discs
one of the was super grippy and had this really pronounced edge to it, almost like a straight sided sauce pan
it weighted 171 g (i asked what the numbers means)
we might go out to a course in a few weeks with him and just toss some disc around
i cant wait till this weekend, me and the mrs are totally going to go to the park and sling some fris

do you put any top dressing on the mites,rhode?
like some nice hay would help hold in the moisture when its dry and keep the dirt ion place when it rains
especially when you put the rock moat around it
thats a shame about loosing some birds but it looks like you have a good coup
besides penning them in do you have any other defenses?
im going to put up a motion sensitive light in the yard to let me know when the racoon comes back; plus it makes it an easier target in the light
hope the storms let up and you stay dry brother!

Rodehazrd

Thanks Pop
I will mulch soon for the summer on all the plants I guess I'll use some horsetail first. One of the kids found a nice patch below one of his fishing spots. I've put out a call for that and stinging nettle. Turns out the nettle I've been using is false. It looked like it to me but was really clear weed when the botanist in the family looked at it. The horsetail has a good amount of silica which some say is a good thing for PM resistance along with good cell wall construction.
I'll be on that today since the storms have mostly cleared. I just did a poor job on the terrace and got caught by the storm. I have a wagon load of compost to rebuild the mound and plenty of rock to pile around the weak side.
On security for chix. A full grown Kelpie lives there in the cabin nearest to the coop and his smell is all around but he goes to work in the daytime as a service dog. We have five of our family in homes out on this ridge so someone is often moving around too. There's one very large coon stays around there and the kid even has a place where he leaves him treats. When he puts out fish scraps from cleaning we can hear the coon scream for joy when he finds them. I think the coon dog and the man have a truce on the chickens. Kelpie's are part dingo but he dosen't want to roam he protects his den and can't be lured away by the coyotes.:tiphat:

Fiddynut

be sure to share your sauce recipe when you get it nailed down
it sounds super good and who dosent like a creamy dressing?
im wiht you and dont really go for those big turkey legs
that was super nice of you to help talk some of the people down a bit
you are right about how weed is its own trip and other things give it a different flavor
if you made a meat tree would you make one that big?
it would be cool to have one but maybe half the size; just enough to feed between 4-8 people
my buddy brought in a couple of his new discs
one of the was super grippy and had this really pronounced edge to it, almost like a straight sided sauce pan
it weighted 171 g (i asked what the numbers means)
we might go out to a course in a few weeks with him and just toss some disc around
i cant wait till this weekend, me and the mrs are totally going to go to the park and sling some fris

do you put any top dressing on the mites,rhode?
like some nice hay would help hold in the moisture when its dry and keep the dirt ion place when it rains
especially when you put the rock moat around it
thats a shame about loosing some birds but it looks like you have a good coup
besides penning them in do you have any other defenses?
im going to put up a motion sensitive light in the yard to let me know when the racoon comes back; plus it makes it an easier target in the light
hope the storms let up and you stay dry brother!

Good afternoon pop.
I will share as I start to experiment with that tangy creamy sauce. I usually only eat turkey on thanksgiving and prefer the breast even then but the legs might be good with some smoke and the right seasonings. We were eating light since we were going to be taking the mush later that day so we passed.
I've needed to be helped through part of a trip before and it's not something I mind doing. Promotes good feeling and good karma too. In the old days at concerts before cell phones if you got separated from your crew and were tripping hard it wa always a good idea to find some older hippies and make friends with them. They would usually get you safely to the car to meet your buddy's after the show.
I think your right that a scaled down meat tree would be perfict. I have a couple of friends that do blacksmithing and could make it happen. Maybe a couple feet high by a couple around.
I hope you get to shoot some disc this weekend and me too for that matter.
Those pesky pod's swept my Brewers right out of SD but I'm going to the game here tonight to kick off the home stand.

Fiddynut

Thanks Pop
I will mulch soon for the summer on all the plants I guess I'll use some horsetail first. One of the kids found a nice patch below one of his fishing spots. I've put out a call for that and stinging nettle. Turns out the nettle I've been using is false. It looked like it to me but was really clear weed when the botanist in the family looked at it. The horsetail has a good amount of silica which some say is a good thing for PM resistance along with good cell wall construction.
I'll be on that today since the storms have mostly cleared. I just did a poor job on the terrace and got caught by the storm. I have a wagon load of compost to rebuild the mound and plenty of rock to pile around the weak side.
On security for chix. A full grown Kelpie lives there in the cabin nearest to the coop and his smell is all around but he goes to work in the daytime as a service dog. We have five of our family in homes out on this ridge so someone is often moving around too. There's one very large coon stays around there and the kid even has a place where he leaves him treats. When he puts out fish scraps from cleaning we can hear the coon scream for joy when he finds them. I think the coon dog and the man have a truce on the chickens. Kelpie's are part dingo but he dosen't want to roam he protects his den and can't be lured away by the coyotes.:tiphat:
A dog with a job is a happy dog indeed!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
just having the dog near by is a good deterent for things like racoon
when ukie was alive we enver had these problems
she marked her yard and the racoons knew a dog was near by
i hear yuo can buy coyote urine and its an effective deterrent for all kinds of small animals
i bet that coon felt ylike it hit the lotto when it found the fish scraps,rhode
it kind of makes me sad to have to kill the racoon but this one has show aggression towards my pets and is cunning as heck
i will sleep a lot better once i bag this mf'er
ive enver thought about top dressing with stinging nettles
those thigns are all over the canyons and i actually want nothing to do with them!
the hairs carry some kind of poison that is no joke, kind of like a chemical burn

keep us posted on the sauce f'nut
i can dig not wantign to get too full on other foods when you are waiting for lift off
i like to have an empty stomach for things like that
thats great advice about finding an old hippy to help you navigate scary waters like that
that would be rad if you could have a meat tree fabricated!
i bet its not that hard because you are dealing with pretty basic shapes
let us know how this goes if you continue to pursuit makign your own
i think the pads are sitting around .500 or so but from what im hearing their chances of seeing post season action are pretty slim
one bright spot is they have a top notch farm system so hopefully the future has promise
but you never know when it comes to sports
hope you get to toss some disc this weekend
keep kicking ass brother! its almost friday!

Rodehazrd

A dog with a job is a happy dog indeed!

One of the kids has a lab bulldog cross and he helped me dig out the ridge for this plant. He often comes by very early and I feed him some meat. He has deemed this his spot. I doubt the deer will bother these girls. Those paw prints are at least 2" across.:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2760.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 9

Rodehazrd

Yeah pop
Run through those nettles in yer shorts and you be dancin some.
I make a weak tea with bruised nettles and some hot water. It has a lot of micro's and some N.
you can brew it for a few weeks to get the real potent stuff but the wind changes around here and ms. hazrd won't abide the aroma sort of like half composted chicken manure after the rain. It boils out too if you fill it up too much and you get stinky foam all over. Not that i've done that but I knew a guy.
The horsetail has a lot of silica which I've heard tell helps with PM. Plan to just mulch with it this summer but if there's plenty in the fall I may compost some too.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i can see how the silica in the mulch can aid in strong cell walls for the plant so i bet it would work
i wonder how long the nettles keep their sting? like if you were having problems with pests diggin up your plots you could top dress with them and maybe that would discourage the animals
sounds like you hvae yourself a great garden hand in your neighbors dog rhode!
plus just having the dog frequent the area will leave enough of a scent to ward off more animals i bet
whats the strain you got growing there?
do you ave any plans for the solstice?
it dosent even feel like summer here in san diego and it was actually raining this morning
super weird this year but i dont mind the cool weather
so i may have some fun news to share here in the next week or so
will be sure to keep you guys updated!
have a great weekend brother!

Rodehazrd

We sacrificed a chicken for the solstice and will gather tonight to Grok it. Thats a Bangi Haze there by the turd. I may move the turd downhill a bit when mulch time comes.

Fiddynut

just having the dog near by is a good deterent for things like racoon
when ukie was alive we enver had these problems
she marked her yard and the racoons knew a dog was near by
i hear yuo can buy coyote urine and its an effective deterrent for all kinds of small animals
i bet that coon felt ylike it hit the lotto when it found the fish scraps,rhode
it kind of makes me sad to have to kill the racoon but this one has show aggression towards my pets and is cunning as heck
i will sleep a lot better once i bag this mf'er
ive enver thought about top dressing with stinging nettles
those thigns are all over the canyons and i actually want nothing to do with them!
the hairs carry some kind of poison that is no joke, kind of like a chemical burn

keep us posted on the sauce f'nut
i can dig not wantign to get too full on other foods when you are waiting for lift off
i like to have an empty stomach for things like that
thats great advice about finding an old hippy to help you navigate scary waters like that
that would be rad if you could have a meat tree fabricated!
i bet its not that hard because you are dealing with pretty basic shapes
let us know how this goes if you continue to pursuit makign your own
i think the pads are sitting around .500 or so but from what im hearing their chances of seeing post season action are pretty slim
one bright spot is they have a top notch farm system so hopefully the future has promise
but you never know when it comes to sports
hope you get to toss some disc this weekend
keep kicking ass brother! its almost friday!

Good afternoon pop.
I'm like you and like a pretty empty stomach for shrooms. I like them to come on quickly, which I've found that they do on an empty and also, since they can cause a little indigestion, I don't want anything to do with that when I'm trying to have a good time.
A kind hippie is a great thing when needed. These days you can usually find your crew pretty easy with phones and such but back in the day it wasn't so easy.
I was showing the BBQ thing to a coworkers who is also a blacksmith and he said we could easily make one in a couple hours. I might do it but probably the last thing I need is another grill/smoker. But it's cool enough that I might make one anyway. It would just be a matter of getting enough round stock and building the two hoops and wielding the bar stock on.
From what I saw of the games the pod's have some great young pitching. A good farm system is very important these days. The way baseball economics is these days you can't just build through free agency. The days of being able to buy all the best players like the Yankees were doing 10 or more years ago are over. If you are around 500 at the all star break your in it for sure. Anything can happen in the next 90 or so games. It will be fun to watch them bring up some of that young talent over the next couple of years.
How was your weekend?
Mine was busy. I harvested the 4 gorilla bubble that I had in flower. I also had to get my car cleaned out and serviced and ready for my trip to Colorado comming up in a few days. I got a bunch of yard work and stuff around the house done too. I on,y have one day off before we leave so I needed to get as much stuff done to be ready as possable. I did get a couple mountain bike rides and a game of disc golf in over the busy weekend and that was nice.
I hope your week is off to a great start!

Latest posts

Latest posts