What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening guys!

how was the cabin,f,nut? was it cold enough to burn some wood and wear the hoodie?
those are some big numbers brother, way to go on your steps,man!
did you have some places you could walk when you are up at the cabin? i bet there are all kinds of places you could go and its fun to walk in a new area
/how far around is the whole lake, is there one continuous trail?

thats great that two of your kids are able to go to the same school,man
those are some crazy prices for the elite cuts
i can get how once you have the strain, you have it forever
but how many packs of seeds could you buy for that much money (not to mention all the seed company freebies they would kick in)
at those prices why dont you just create your own straint?
like you said money does not equal common sense, was his weed was that much better? (did he charge more for a sack?)

hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the start of a new NFL season!

packerfan79

Veteran
happening guys!

how was the cabin,f,nut? was it cold enough to burn some wood and wear the hoodie?
those are some big numbers brother, way to go on your steps,man!
did you have some places you could walk when you are up at the cabin? i bet there are all kinds of places you could go and its fun to walk in a new area
/how far around is the whole lake, is there one continuous trail?

thats great that two of your kids are able to go to the same school,man
those are some crazy prices for the elite cuts
i can get how once you have the strain, you have it forever
but how many packs of seeds could you buy for that much money (not to mention all the seed company freebies they would kick in)
at those prices why dont you just create your own straint?
like you said money does not equal common sense, was his weed was that much better? (did he charge more for a sack?)

hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the start of a new NFL season!

It's a strange place where I am I don't know anyone else who runs seeds. So many unscrupulous Clone vendors and friends passed dirty clones around here. This is why I started running seeds. He was a mediocre grower , he had partners who halved their crops with him. He was really a better room builder than grower. That was his hustle, clones and setting up rooms for 50/50 partnership. This was back in the days of 4k a pound. He's been busted 3 or 4 times in the last few years. He hustles hard shit now. His life is pretty much spent on perpetual bail or jail. Sad to see but greed will do that to you.

As for the NFL , the packer game was a trip

Fiddynut

Happy Tuesday tribe.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a good time up in the northwoods for rare 3 day weekend. We had nice dry weather, on the cool side for this time of year. I think the cool weather really knocked the bugs down and I didn't get attacked by mosquitos like I've been getting the last few weeks.

@Rodehazrd. I think so too. I haven't gotten a tie die since the 90's but when I saw this one I needed to have it. That's cool that you are making tie dies, I haven't made any in a long time and I'm sure methods have changed. I think we just used rubber bands and diffrent colors of die. Using wax sounds like fun and I might have to try it sometime.

@pop_rocks. It was great to get up to the cabin brother! So many great memories up there and the weather was nice, but a little cold to swim. I really like being in the water but the next best thing is being on the water booze cruzing the party boat. The weather was perfict for taking a bunch of shrooms and enjoying the natural beauty and wildlife. The trees and ducks and eagles put on a great show for us. And I was suprised that my wife took a couple good doses of shrooms and had a great time. I thought that her party days were over but she let loose and had a great time and I think she suprised herself a bit and will be more likely to party in the future.
It was defenatly cool enough to for hoodies and bonfires. It got down to the mid 40's onsaturday night. We had a nice fire in the pit outside and another one in the fireplace in the cabin.
There are no shortage of great places to hike near the cabin. The land is very hilly and heavily wooded. We hiked at a place called the "cathedral of pines". It's a spot where there are old growth pines that are the next closest thing to the redwoods. Most of the trees up there were cut down many years ago but the owner of the lumber company's wife made him set aside an area to leave the old trees and that's all that's left of the old growth. Now all the area is protected and the trees have grown back but the old growth are huge. The old trees is where the great blue heron make their nests. There isn't a trail around the lake but you can walk the roads and get to about 2/3 of the lake , the rest is part of the national forest and there are no roads so you'd have to blaze your own trail.

@Packerfan. You are right that game was crazy! I've never seen them play as bad as I saw in the first quarter or so. And when Rogers went down it seemed like it was going to be a repeat of last year where we were going to loose him for a significant amount of time. The second half was amazing. We had to find a bar up north that had the game on because we don't have tv at the cabin. Everyone at the bar was really in awe for the last quarter of the game and many shots were taken during touchdowns and defensive stops.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
what a great weekend, fiddy
sounds like everyone had a blast and im glad you wife was able to enjoy a trip and hvae fun!
way to go for her and its fun to let your hair down every now and then; does she like to smoke pot much?
mrs chicky can blaze with the best of them and loves her joints ( i usually roll her a dozen or so a week)
im no stranger to blazing trail and finding paths, it sounds awesome up there man!
that is so coool that the rich lady had the foresight to put that land aside!
for all the bad talk we hear about the rich capitalist, some of the best places left were set aside by those people who had money
we have torry pines state beach here in san diego, set aside by ellen browning scripps way back when
this is billion dollar real estate that will never be developed becasue some rish person decided to buy up the land and make sure no one would every build there
one of my beefs with the environment movement is instead of trying to fight the system, why not work it to your gain?
if they had only bought up all the land they could and set it aside for nature we would have a lot more open areas
i bet you have a lifetime of great memories at the cabin
you and your brother are so lucky to have that place in your family and hope you enjoy it for a long time
talk about a crazy packers game!
i will repeat what i wrote on the nfl2018 thread here
for half a game kalil mack played like the best defender in the NFL today, but the other half of the game a.rogers played like one of the best QBs of all time

thats crazy about your friend and his outlaw ways
its a skill to build out a room and i ahve to give him some props, but how can you have any kind of life if you are caught up in a legal turnstile all the time
im pretty selective who i will accept cuts from and even then watch over them like a mother hen until i am sure they are safe
i guess seeds are just too much work for a lot of people
but we are growers,brother
we arent just growing weed to satisfy the need for weed to get high or the money, its more about a passion for the plant

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
things are finishing up nicely in the yard and we ended up taking down one of he plants this past weekend
the bodhi could have gone another week or so maybe, but seemed to be developing a lot of brown spots so we ended up cutting her down on friday
it could have been pest damage, silly mistakes ( my friend admitted to misting the plants with water at night), or who knows but i found several places that had turned brown and dried up (died)
most of the trichs were cloud and a few amber, but i would have liked to let her go another week or so
as far as the rest... well lets all take a look

this is the last pic you will see of rachael_b in the ground

picture.php

View image in gallery

while a little early, she looks like she is ripe
i will add up the weeks at some point but this is the earliest strain of the bunch for sure
my other take away from her was how dank she smelled!
so we took her down and hung her to dry in my friends spare bedroom early friday night
the next time i passed that way the whole area of his house stunk of weed!
i cant wait to see how it smokes

here are the tahoe_twins

they are a close to being done and should yield well
she has good flower cluster and her buds are super dense
great color too, but one thing we noticed was she dosent really have a lot of smell
/sometimes the plant will stink up once its cut but its something worth point out that she has low odor

rachael_m

the malawi/orange earth looks like its going to be the last one to come down, but i think she will be worth the wait
very nice clusters and a smell that just says stoney!

and finally the peyote critical, rachael_p

this gal overcame a lot of early adversity and looks like she is going to finish off strong
a great bud structure and wonderful smell: berries, sweet, fruity, dank; this is the one mrsChicky lingered over the longest
im already planning on cracking another bunch of her seed this winter

things are wrapping nicely and i cant wait to post up a smoke report soon

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

@pop_rocks. 'Twas a great weekend for sure pop_rocks. Another round of great memories to go with the lifetime of memory I've got from up there. For sure I'm so lucky to have that place to go to. Now I just need to figure out how to go there more than once or twice a year.
One of the reasons that I was so surprised than the wife took the shrooms is that she really dosent party anymore. She use to smoke with me every day but hasn't smoked regularly in many years. She says it makes her tweaky and paranoid these days. Normally she dosent even drink anymore but she was last weekend. Sometimes I wish she still smoked but it's her choice and there's more for me now that she dosent anyway LOL.
You make a good point about the rich people buying land to set aside for nature and conservation. It defenatly shows that many of them have big hearts and the resources to do wonderful things. Today it's so popular in society to look down on the rich but they have done a lot to improve everyone's lives by setting up these nature areas and a lot of them donate a lot to charity and feed the poor too. That is great about the torry pines area by you and I wish there were more places like that.
You are right about that packer game being a tail of two halves for sure. The pack got away with one there for sure.
The Rachel's are looking great man! Rachel-b is looking nice and ripe to me and she has stacked some serious buds. Looking forward to a smoke report on her in a few weeks. The Tahoe twins are looking close as well. Really nice fade going on those girls! Rachel_m is looking great too! I wish we could post smells over the net, I'd love to get a nose full of her!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening my man
we are half way through the week and its all downhill from here!
i can only imagine how many years of memories you have, how long has the cabin been in your family?
does your brother go up there with his family too?
i hear you about the mrs not wanting to toke up, mrsChicky goes through phases where she dosent smoke as much every now and then
like you said, its a personal choice and i can dig not wanting to smoke out if it isnt fun for you
but that makes the times she does puff and party more enjoyable and im glad your lady enjoyed her trip" to the cabin
yeah its easy to point your finger and put down others, but the truth is if you are living in any of the first world countries, you are part of the 1% so to speak
appreciate what you have and if you still dont like it, become part of the solution
/and i dont mean slacktivist' crybaby shit
i wish i could share the smells with you too brother
/if we could fingure out how to broadcast scent online/ through television we could become part of the upper class too; then we could buy up all the land and set it aside for others to enjoy forever
we might be taking down more plants this weekend plus trimming up the bhodi bush
ill be sure to get some more pics and post them up here of both the plants and the buds we have drying
hope your week is flowing nicely, what are your plans for the weekend?

Fiddynut

Good afternoon pop_rocks.

You are right the week is flying by for me too! It's been a busy couple weeks and I'm looking forward to some mountain biking and relaxation this weekend.
My bro and I have truly a "lifetime" worth of memories from the cabin. It's been in the family since 1968 and I've been going since I was in the womb. There might have been one year when I was out west that I didn't make it up there but the other years I lived away from wisco I made it home for at least a few days up there. I'm not sure how much longer it will be there for us but for now we have to make the best of it. My bro's wife and daughter have been up there a lot more than we have the last couple years, she is a teacher so they both have a lot of time during the summer to go up.
Yep for sure its popular to blame all the bad things on a group of people today but when you look at it nothing is ever that cut and dry. Every time you paint a group with a broad brush like that your asking for trouble. You are so right that we are all so lucky and comparatively rich here in the USA. Even the poorest of us has a lot more than a lot of people in other countries. I totally agree with the "be part of the solution" thing. A lot of people like to wine about stuff but few are willing to lift a finger to make anything better.
When you invent 'smell-a-vision' let me know you are going to be rich for sure! I look forward to seeing and hearing about the rest of your outdoor harvest, a little bit of work that will pay off. I've got to check on the outdoor at my friends soon and hope for the best with it. The insect pressure seemed to be getting to them last time I saw them. I also need a couple more weeks of cure time then I can get a harvest report together for the first batch of granola funk.

Rodehazrd

Hello Tribe
It's drying out up here and the big nasty may not come this far west. My outdoor Bangi shows no signs of mushroom activity at 5 weeks in. 5 more to go.

I went for the pyrethrumTR indoors to fight the spider mites. It seems to be the deal a day later and no movement under the scope only dead bugs. I will follow with neem in another day or so and then again in a couple more days. Bleached the floors and walls and all the trays and fans too. Just harvested 5 plants all weak floppy stems and light fluffy buds. Not what I would prefer from those strains.
I have high hopes for the oaxacan now that the bugs are lessened. They are tall and I have issues keeping them out of the lights. Bending the stems is tricky and I broke one almost clean off.
Soon as the borg are certified dead I'll take cuts and start training the oaxacan clones to spread in scrog fashion for the next run.

Attachments

• IMG_2521 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2521 - Copy.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 4

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
one more day to go guys! we got this week covered
we may be harvesting more plants this weekend, plus i will get to see how the bhodi is coming along
im extra excited because mrsChicky and i are planing on spending sunday on the couch together watch football on tv
i was able to enjoy the games last weekend but she had other plans, so we kind of made a date to watch football together this weekend
maybe we will be able to fit in a nice walk early sunday morning but then im on the couch for the rest of the day
we plan on making some appetizers and simple foods to snack on too
so far we are making a spinich dip and we might fry up some chicken wings for the fun
can you guys give me some ideas on good game day snacks that arent too much work to make?
a friend says he will see if his wife will give up her buffalo chicken dip recipe; its basically a cream cheese, shredded chicken, and red hot sauce dip but the stuff is like heaven

thats rad the you and the family ahve been enjoying the cabhin for almost your entire lifetime
its nice to have a place wher family can come together and i couldent imagine a better spot than a cabin on a lake
whats the deal about it not being around much longer?
hope the outdoor plants you ahe at your friends are finishing up nicely, whats the coldest it gets at night?

thats a good idea to really clean the room out rode'
mites are hearty critters and it only takes one female to ruin your whole grow
good idea hitting the trays and fans too, you never know where the eggsd have gotten to and its better to be extra safe
what plant strain ended up with the floppy stems? how was the yield and quality overall
was it close to what you expected and just the bud structure wanst what you were hoping for?

hope everyone is wrapping up their week nicely and ready to enjoy the weekend!

Rodehazrd

thats a good idea to really clean the room out rode'
mites are hearty critters and it only takes one female to ruin your whole grow
good idea hitting the trays and fans too, you never know where the eggsd have gotten to and its better to be extra safe
what plant strain ended up with the floppy stems? how was the yield and quality overall
was it close to what you expected and just the bud structure wanst what you were hoping for?

hope everyone is wrapping up their week nicely and ready to enjoy the weekend!
It was the long bottom and goji I haven't had a stellar goji run yet but the LBL first run had two oz per 18 inch plant I only got about three quarters this time just weak all around. Focused on other things and let it get too far gone.

Look at these Oaxacans I have droopy leaf and burnt tips for for the two pheno's, The little tips on the sides are burnt too. Combined with some yellowing of the lower leaves. I added some kool bloom and a little sulfate of potash to the tea this week thinking its a K problem. I have a LBLx pheno that does that too in my mix I pumped up micro's on that one and it helped but didn't cure the symptom. I'm added biomin calcium starting this week as a foliar and in the tea. Plan to start spraying the outdoor bangi with the same when we dry out a little more. I'm afraid to spray anything now that could mess with my moldfree status out there till its good and dry. Usually its dry in Sept here.

I'm really stumbling around on these more sativa plants. The ones I broke didn't recover so I topped the main cola's on two of them. Got to start training earlier on them for sure
Any ideas would be most welcome as I kinda suck on indoor right now.

Here's the pix of droopy tippy and a bud also a shot of the gold seedlings three are about 12 inches and one barely 6.

Attachments

• ggdry2
    ggdry2
    67.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2530 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2530 - Copy.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2532 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2532 - Copy.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2528 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2528 - Copy.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2529 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2529 - Copy.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5

Fiddynut

Happy Friday friends.

I hope everyone had a good week and has a nice weekend lined up!

@Rodehazrd. I'm glad to hear that you are drying out down there, we have been rain free for about a week up here but it rained so much the prior couple weeks that the ground is just drying up here too. The weather to finish out August was not very nice but the last few days it's been about perfict, mid to upper 79's and sunny.
That's great news that you are getting the borg under controls and I hope you win the war and eradicate them completely. Keeping after them is key from what I'm reading. It seems like many a time someone thinks thay have them beat and stops spraying and checking for them and next thing you know they are back.
As far as the issues with your oaxacan's the pics look to me like a minor case of the claw. If I remember correctly the sativas are extra sensitive to nitrogen, and claw is often too much nitrogen I think. I could be wrong about that though, I often am. I've never had very much luck correcting for deficiency or overdose on my plants and it seems like when I try to correct I often make it worse. I hope you get them happy again, let us know how they progress. The seedlings look good.

@pop_rocks. A lazy Sunday on the couch watching football sounds perfict brother! That's cool the the Mrs likes football too and it gives you guys something to do together. I got my first mountain bike ride in a few weeks in this morning and I want to ride Sunday morning as well but the rest of the day on Sunday will be spent watching the packers and relaxing. I'm not sure what kind of food to make on Sunday either. I just got an "air fryer" from my wife and I want to experiment with it a bit this weekend. It's like a convection oven that is really efficient at cooking things. I did a couple of baked potatoes in it the day I got it as a test and they came out perfict, crispy skins on the outside and pillowy soft on the inside in about 1/2 hour. It's big enough thet I should be able to do a whole chicken in it and some small roasts too. Looking forward to seeing how it does on fries and the more traditional fried apps too. That buffalo chicken dip sounds great, post up the recipe if you get a chance. Usually I have a lot of other food ideas but today I'm they arnt coming to me. Bacon wrapped little smokies sausages are always good and easy, or wrapped water chestnuts or pineapple pieces too. I will try to think of some more ideas and post up later.
There arnt any plans to sell the cabin but you never know. If my bro and I had to make a decision it would be hard to justify keeping it since we are both so busy during the summer. I hope that by the time a choice has to be made we are able to get more time off so that we can try to keep it around.
My friend says the plants are looking good, I will go this weekend and see for myself. I'll post up some pics when I get a chance.

Rodehazrd

Thanks Fiddy
I agree too much N for the droopy girls. I have two of that pheno and two of the ones with the ripsaw effect. The other three seem quite happy if just a little too green for a mexisat. I will set the droopers up on a big net pot in a bucket and begin flushing soon. I saw a leaf in the growers lounge posted by Jidoka with that ripsaw look and he called it not enough K. I put a spoonful of sulfate of potash in the tea for my last feeding to see if that brings that one out of it but I don't really expect those burnt tips to change.

I won't be in this recycled mix again indoors so I plan to just give the worm tea and leanardite and let them fade for the rest of this run and try to do better on fresh media next run. At least I know they all want lower N.

Since the hot time seems to be gone I pulled the glass sheet from the HPS light to let the UV through a little better I read the sats like that and spider mites hate it. It makes a big difference in the light level could be more light clears up the claw some too. Still no bugs in the flower room but I did find a few on the bangi clones so I cleaned the veg room again and sprayed well with neem. I think the borg really love bangi. Might be a good idea to keep a bangi around indoors as a bell cow.
I need to expand that area with so many new strains and keeping copies of each plant till cured its crowded. So far for keepers I have two pheno's of Longbottom leaf x skunk, and one goji. Four plants of bangi all look similar but one has a fruity smell compared to the old boot smell of the other three. Thiabliss spoke highly of the ones with what he called floral smells but last time I ran it the flavor and potency didn't come through till several weeks in the jar so got to keep all. And 7 copies of oaxacan females and 4 gold ones sex unknown.
I'm seeing LED 1k lights at $130 not much more than a 1k lamp. I would love to use less of the clamp lights I mess with now so I think I may order one this week for veg.

Hope you're getting in some trails in this nice weather.
Peace:tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
It was the long bottom and goji I haven't had a stellar goji run yet but the LBL first run had two oz per 18 inch plant I only got about three quarters this time just weak all around. Focused on other things and let it get too far gone.

Look at these Oaxacans I have droopy leaf and burnt tips for for the two pheno's, The little tips on the sides are burnt too. Combined with some yellowing of the lower leaves. I added some kool bloom and a little sulfate of potash to the tea this week thinking its a K problem. I have a LBLx pheno that does that too in my mix I pumped up micro's on that one and it helped but didn't cure the symptom. I'm added biomin calcium starting this week as a foliar and in the tea. Plan to start spraying the outdoor bangi with the same when we dry out a little more. I'm afraid to spray anything now that could mess with my moldfree status out there till its good and dry. Usually its dry in Sept here.

I'm really stumbling around on these more sativa plants. The ones I broke didn't recover so I topped the main cola's on two of them. Got to start training earlier on them for sure
Any ideas would be most welcome as I kinda suck on indoor right now.

Here's the pix of droopy tippy and a bud also a shot of the gold seedlings three are about 12 inches and one barely 6.

What's up Rhodehazard, sorry you are having issues. I know that sativa can be finicky, most like a light feed. I would eliminate as many factors as possible. The coolbloom can be tricky with sensitive strains , what are you using for a base nute?

Rodehazrd

What's up Rhodehazard, sorry you are having issues. I know that sativa can be finicky, most like a light feed. I would eliminate as many factors as possible. The coolbloom can be tricky with sensitive strains , what are you using for a base nute?
Hey packerfan
I still use the fish hydrolysate pretty heavy but I have never burned anything with that. I put feather meal in this run at half cup to 5 gal of media and right before the switch several weeks ago I added a spoonful per gal of calcium nitrate. I think that pushed me over the top on n for the one pheno. I also started adding azos microbes for nitrogen boost along with my regular mammoth P and Orca myco liquid. Now I have a break from the borg i'll flush those some and just continue with leonardite and worm tea from here on out. I have a new batch of mix just getting ready with no extra N in it just my normal overload of lime,gypsum and SRP. I will try the Oaxacan clones and gold seedlings in that for a while and see where I get to.

Hey by the way I saw where dragboat jeffy was selling some starfighter crosses I remember you said you wished you had some of that back. Still looking at Montana? How's the nephews? Hope they're adjusting to more stable life.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey packerfan
I still use the fish hydrolysate pretty heavy but I have never burned anything with that. I put feather meal in this run at half cup to 5 gal of media and right before the switch several weeks ago I added a spoonful per gal of calcium nitrate. I think that pushed me over the top on n for the one pheno. I also started adding azos microbes for nitrogen boost along with my regular mammoth P and Orca myco liquid. Now I have a break from the borg i'll flush those some and just continue with leonardite and worm tea from here on out. I have a new batch of mix just getting ready with no extra N in it just my normal overload of lime,gypsum and SRP. I will try the Oaxacan clones and gold seedlings in that for a while and see where I get to.

Hey by the way I saw where dragboat jeffy was selling some starfighter crosses I remember you said you wished you had some of that back. Still looking at Montana? How's the nephews? Hope they're adjusting to more stable life.

Building a soil the way you do is probably to complicated for me. I definitely see why the big guys in nor cal get their soil tested. Mabey a special soil would be good for the finicky sativas. Something not so hot. I don't have any experience with the land race sativas. I would love to run some outside, if I ever get to an area where I can. I think the rosin from a good Oaxaca, or Acapulco would be borderline psychedelic.

Oh starfighter x lbl was my favorite of the lbl's I have run. Nephew's are adjusting. They are with my mother in law. It's really sad they are in school, the oldest came home in tears because hes 10 and he can't read.Their bitch mother got out of jail yesterday. Fucking 3 months, for taking the kids for over 2 years. Their is no justice!

We are looking toward Montana, The Dakota's, Wyoming, maybe Idaho. It's still a couple years away, so at some point we will be making some trips to checkout different areas. I got a buddy on here who is looking to get in to the Recreational weed game in ND, they got it on the ballot this year. That may be an option. Their may be a job opportunity their for the wife also. Its ultimately going to come down to where the wife and I can find employment.

To the rest of the jungle mates, hope you guys are having a great weekend. It's nice and cool here. I am kicking back relaxing this weekend

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
good to see you here, boosh! what have you been up to lately
stick around dude; this is a good group of guys with all kinds of knowledge, but also really chill
you would fit right in brother

/i would have just rep'd with comment, "stick around" but i haz no more rep for agentpothead
Hey pop_rocks :) I am here and there, I have so many threads to keep track of I normally just lurk and read everybody's rad posts. I check in on this thread at least once a week I got it followed, but you guys post a ton so it's mostly just me reading to get caught up :D I've got a new quantum board and a flower tent setup but now that that's done it's back to the waiting game and honing my cloning game, I feel pretty confident. Fingers crossed my outdoor plants get far enough along to harvest before the weather beats them down.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and your week is off to a good start. I had a little of everything this weekend. I went to a jam band concert at a dive bar on Saturday night, they played a lot of phish, which is taking me some getting use to. I can see why a lot of heads don't like phish much and others can't get enough. Their music is great but their lyrics are so corny it can be hard to listen to when they start singing. I'm will try to get use to them and learn to enjoy them. Sunday was all about relaxing and watching football. Unfortunately the packers stunk it up at home and ended up in another tie. A tie at home might as well be a loss, especially to the queens. I had Monday off and was very productive around the house doing a lot of yard work and other chores inside too.

@Rodehazrd. It sounds like you are getting a good handle on your garden. Keep after those mites and you will win the war. That's cool you can run your light without the glass, more light for the same amount of electricity is always good. Do you have to raise it up with the lense out? That's a great idea to keep a bangi around as a canary in the coal mine so to speak. The little bastards must love the way it smells. Keep up the good work brother!

@Packerfan. I'm pretty intimidated by the thought of building a soil as well. It's something I'd love to do someday but I can barley keep up with all the garden chores using bag soil. Every time a reed about making soil mixes I get lost with the list of ingredients and I'd have to either cook it indoors or risk bringing in bugs with it if I made it outside. It sounds like your nephews need a little more time to adjust, kids are resilient so they should be fine if they start getting consistent parenting. They can always catch up in school.

@AgentPothead. For sure brother keeping up with the threads here is a big job. Glad you like what we have going in the jungle. As far as cloning goes I got a DWC cloner a while back and it makes cloning so easy I don't even have to think much about it. You can make or buy one there are DIY instructions around. I just use plain water in mine and no need for humidity dome or any hormones or anything.

@pop_rocks. How was your weekend brother? I hope you and the Mrs had a great Sunday on the couch watching the NFL. What snacks did you make? I just realized why I'm drawing a blank when thinking about good snacks and apps for football. With my new healthier eating habits I haven't been eating a lot of snacks or appetizers. A year ago I'd have been able to rattle off a bunch of them but after a few months of healthy eating I'm out of the loop. I will give some more thought and come up with a list of some of my faves before next week's games.

Badfishy1

Just checking on muh jungle bunnies! Hope everyone is doing well. Dolphins 2-0 to start season... looking for another undefeated season. Screen cap this post lads and remember you heard it here first! (Actually will prolly go 2-14 but we can all dream). Be good stay safe

packerfan79

Veteran
I wasn't able to watch my packers stink it up. Game wasn't televised, fox had a freaking infomercial on instead. Wtf, a tie. I call them Queens to Fiddynuts. Minnesota is my dads team, gotta clown on them when I can.

POP rocks, the girls are looking great. Looks like you are going to have a bountiful harvest. Are you doing anything indoor? I bet the Tahoe will be great under the midnight sun.

Things are getting cooler , which I am enjoying. Me and the wife got a bunch of chores done this weekend. I flipped the headbanger, cobra lips and granola funks about a week ago. Still waiting on a few to show sex. I am not so skilled at identifying preflowers, so I just wait till the balls drop.

Trying to find the time to get my trip on. I am doing some research into cbd. A friend is starting a company selling cbd online. I would like to follow suit.