What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Fiddynut

Update and pics

Update and pics

Greetings friends.
After a few beers yesterday evening I decided to let the girls relax and didn't want to get the torture devices (pruning sheers) out. I don't like messing with my plants when I've been drinking. I'm a social happy drinker but it would be easy for me to do something I might otherwise think about and decide against. Reduced inhibitions might have let me to love them to death.

This morning I pulled them out and gave them a close look. I can't find any issues and they look great when outside the tent. The MH bulb seems to make them look a little pale when it's on. That had me thinking the new growth was looking pale and lighter than I'd have liked. But when I pull them out they don't look that way at all so I was just being paranoid.

I cleaned and disinfected my surgical scissors and went ahead with a clean up of the bottoms of plants 1-3. Plant 4 had some issues and lost a few fan leaves plus was stressed so I decided not to cut on her. Maybe I'll trim her up after the stretch if she looks like it would help. I didn't get carried away just a couple side branches that weren't going to make it up into the bright light and some leaves and stuff. I may take a little more off next week or at the end of the stretch.

Here is what LW#1 looks like.

Fiddynut

And some of LW#3

They will get water and cal/mag tonight and are starting to get more thirsty. Humidity is lower and the girls are growing more than an inch per day.

Since they are stretching out nicely I'm going to leave the MH bulb in for at least another week. It doesn't put out as much light as the HPS but I think the blue color spectrum is better for veg and helps reduce stretch.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm having a lazy Sunday myself. Going to BBQ some country style pork ribs tonight and just take it easy.

Fiddynut

Winter is back

Winter is back

Good morning friends.
It seems that winter is back in full effect around my neck of the woods. Woke up to several inches of snow on the ground and they say we are going to see several more inches today. Getting over a foot of snow isn't really that uncommen but we don't usually see it this late in the year. Looks like spring is still a ways off for us.

The LW's are looking good and 3 of them got water this morning. The fourth isn't drinking as much and is the one that is stunted. It was much easer to water them after trimming up the bottoms on Sunday.

@Floridian I gave water with 1 tsp of cal/mag+ per gallon this morning. The water plus cal/mag pH tested in low 5's. I needed about 3 ml of pH up per gallon of water to get it about 6.5+. It looks like cal/mag is less acidic than the tiger bloom nutes. Does 3ml per gallon sound like a more reasonable amount? Does that seem like it's close to what you are using? I'm still searching grow journals to see how much pH up others are using. It's difficult to compare because everyone's water is different and they use different amounts of various different nutes.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a nice lazy Sunday and rested up for the coming week....Fiddy.

Rodehazrd

Hey guys.
34 and rain for us. My least favorite. All that ph talk made 'm e glad I'm organic and got good tap water. This run of my new 818 I'm only using fish hydro with microbe and humate water
I never checked ph of the solution but I think I will now. Not that I would adjust it but just curious.
I read about t h e ph on a root varies all along its surface and the root exudes a gel to adjust it.
I'm not sure of how that buffering works but I'm slowly understanding more about the microbeasties and their interactions with root exudates as I read microbeman posts.
He answers questions but I hesitate till I've read his posts. I have a lot of reading to do.
A lot of his answers are we cover that in xyz posts so I don't want to get that answer myself. You know appear knowledgeable.
By the way
Q. How many people who ask dumb questions does it take to change a light bulb.
A. Change it to what?
Rodehazrd

Fiddynut

Hey guys.
34 and rain for us. My least favorite. All that ph talk made 'm e glad I'm organic and got good tap water. This run of my new 818 I'm only using fish hydro with microbe and humate water
I never checked ph of the solution but I think I will now. Not that I would adjust it but just curious.
I read about t h e ph on a root varies all along its surface and the root exudes a gel to adjust it.
I'm not sure of how that buffering works but I'm slowly understanding more about the microbeasties and their interactions with root exudates as I read microbeman posts.
He answers questions but I hesitate till I've read his posts. I have a lot of reading to do.
A lot of his answers are we cover that in xyz posts so I don't want to get that answer myself. You know appear knowledgeable.
By the way
Q. How many people who ask dumb questions does it take to change a light bulb.
A. Change it to what?
Rodehazrd
Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
I'm not a fan of cold and rainy myself. Was really hoping for some sun and warmer weather but what you going to do.

I see myself going organic someday. Maybe sooner rather than later if this keeps up. Lots of great organic reading to be done here. Most of it goes right over my head. I've spent time reading budrunners threads and another great one is the slownickel lounge but I just don't have the base know algae to understand most of the concepts. I took some collage chemistry and did well and enjoyed it but that was a long time ago.

I'm sure there are still some things that go on at the root zone in nonorganic growing but not enough that I don't have to watch my pH in. Like you have said in the past pH is a moving target and it's hard to know what is going on at the roots. I feel like I am learning a lot about what the plant wants and also learning how to correct things. I think it's easer to make corrections with the inorganic methods and once I learn how to keep the plants happy the easy way it will be easer to try organic. Not sure if I'm making sense here. Probably not making sense just excuses. I'll do a search for microbman and do some reading.

Somebody once told me there are no dumb questions, just dumb people. Others have said the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

I hope you are feeling better...Fiddy.

Rodehazrd

Fiddy
I searched utube on cec and Ion exchange found one watched it and felt kinda smarter then the music played at the e nd was yeah forth grade I thought I was up to sixth grade chemistry but I guess not yet
Rodehazrd

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
whats happening guys

hope you all had a great weekend and are adjusting to the time change
i got up late this morning and had to rush out the door
/usually wakes up early on my own and have plenty of time to ease into the day

a good friend had an incredible cook out this weekend
he smoked beef ribs and brisket and some sausages along with some asian pork stuff
the kids were off on their own, so it was just me and mrs chicky rollin two deep
it was a great time man!
we enjoyed the "meat party"* and ended up staying late into the night jsut hanging out

*so mrs chicky says to me: "...look, if im goign to your friends little meat party tongiht, then you can help me clean out this closet"
bes of all, he ended up loading us down wiht leftovers
smoked meat and a good sour cream/chive mash potatoes
im thinking of making some mixed fried rice wiht the sausages he gave us and just eating the potatoes as a snack

things are looking good there fiddy
the plants are looking nice and healthy
i woudl have trimmed a couple more nodes higher but thats jsut me
/could you post pics form the same angle so we can see the true before and after
like you did for lw#3, a side view so we can see the nodes

hang in there fellas,hopefully spring is just around the corner

Fiddynut

whats happening guys

hope you all had a great weekend and are adjusting to the time change
i got up late this morning and had to rush out the door
/usually wakes up early on my own and have plenty of time to ease into the day

a good friend had an incredible cook out this weekend
he smoked beef ribs and brisket and some sausages along with some asian pork stuff
the kids were off on their own, so it was just me and mrs chicky rollin two deep
it was a great time man!
we enjoyed the "meat party"* and ended up staying late into the night jsut hanging out

*so mrs chicky says to me: "...look, if im goign to your friends little meat party tongiht, then you can help me clean out this closet"
bes of all, he ended up loading us down wiht leftovers
smoked meat and a good sour cream/chive mash potatoes
im thinking of making some mixed fried rice wiht the sausages he gave us and just eating the potatoes as a snack

things are looking good there fiddy
the plants are looking nice and healthy
i woudl have trimmed a couple more nodes higher but thats jsut me
/could you post pics form the same angle so we can see the true before and after
like you did for lw#3, a side view so we can see the nodes

hang in there fellas,hopefully spring is just around the corner
Good morning pop_rocks.
I've adjusted to daylight time and my plants are getting close. I like my lights to go off before work and come on after I'm home. That means resetting to daylight time for me. I've been shortening their days and nights just a few minuets per cycle. In a couple more days they will be back in sync with the clock.
I'm like you pop_rocks and haven't needed an alarm clock in years. I don't have to work until after 9 am so I have plenty of time for dog walks and plant chores in the morning. I don't like having to get up and rush to work right away, it makes me crabby.
Sounds like my kind of party you went to this weekend. I don't cook beef ribs very often because they are so hard to find at the store and I never have my shit together to pre order them. Haven't done a brisket lately either. I'm actually in a bbq slump lately.
How was the Asian pork? I have always thought that Asian seasonings go great with bbq, very similar flavor profiles. I've been wanting to do some Asian ribs char siu style soon.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.
That's super cool you are stocked with leftovers. I have some leftover pork country style ribs I grilled this weekend and going to make a stir fry tonight. I hope your fried rice turns out great. I've struggled with making fried rice in the past. It often becomes a glob of sticky rice with meat and veg.
The girls seem happy. I did wimp out a little and only took off the bottom couple nodes. You can see the pile from each plant I kept it minimal. Baby steps for me. I may take a little more off in a week or so at the end of the stretch once I see how the secondaries are catching up.
I'll get some side view pics next time I pull them out for inspection.
I keep telling myself that spring is right around the corner. I was repeating that to myself the whole time I was clearing the 10" of snow from my drive way and walks last evening. Looks like temps in the 40's by the end of the week so let the melting begin.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
sounds like you guys back east have it tough right now
was talking to a coworker in new york who told me about shoveling his driveway, only to ahve another half foot plus fall overnight
then he says it wasnt as bad as they expected
i like snow as far as looking towards the mountains and seeing the white caps, but thats as far as i go

the asian pork was ok
he needed to take them out an hour sooner and glaze them so they would ahev that sticky sweet coating
did i ever tell you i am part asian on my moms side?
the secret she gave me was to add cinamon to the dry rub
it sounds weird but works
for the rice, be sure to rinse it really well to remove some of the starch and when you put it in a pan, toss it with some oil to coat the rice before adding in the other ingredients

i think it will take this whole week to get back in sync with the clocks for me
today wasnt as bad waking up but around mid day i got this crazy headache
the funny thing is, i can stay up crazy late at night as long as i can sleep to about 8a
but even goign to bed early dosent seem to help me wiht the time change
like i said before, im not a fan of messing wiht the clocks

no worries on taking small steps
these are your babies and i can understand wanting to err on the side of caution
like you said, you can always take off more later if you want

Fiddynut

sounds like you guys back east have it tough right now
was talking to a coworker in new york who told me about shoveling his driveway, only to ahve another half foot plus fall overnight
then he says it wasnt as bad as they expected
i like snow as far as looking towards the mountains and seeing the white caps, but thats as far as i go

the asian pork was ok
he needed to take them out an hour sooner and glaze them so they would ahev that sticky sweet coating
did i ever tell you i am part asian on my moms side?
the secret she gave me was to add cinamon to the dry rub
it sounds weird but works
for the rice, be sure to rinse it really well to remove some of the starch and when you put it in a pan, toss it with some oil to coat the rice before adding in the other ingredients

i think it will take this whole week to get back in sync with the clocks for me
today wasnt as bad waking up but around mid day i got this crazy headache
the funny thing is, i can stay up crazy late at night as long as i can sleep to about 8a
but even goign to bed early dosent seem to help me wiht the time change
like i said before, im not a fan of messing wiht the clocks

no worries on taking small steps
these are your babies and i can understand wanting to err on the side of caution
like you said, you can always take off more later if you want
Good afternoon pop_rocks.
Don't feel too bad for us up north and out east. We are use to the snow and cold. I think it makes us appreciate the nice weather all the more when it gets here. Absence makes the heart grow fonder or something like that.
When we get a lot of snow over a long storm it makes sense to clear part of it at a time. If you let it all pile up it can be more work than taking a couple shifts. A foot in your drive way means 2-3 feet at the end where the plow comes through and pushes all the snow in the street into the entrance of drive. Even the best snow blowers have a hard time when the snow gets that deep.
I agree that the sticky red glaze needs time to get that nice thick coating we associate with the char Sui pork. I'm not a fan of sweet bbq sauce but char siu is a different story.
I think you are on to something with that cinnamon. It's one of the spices in 5 spice powder and fundamental to it's flavor. A lot of people around here use cinnamon in sweet dishes like pumpkin and apple pie but it's great in savory dishes as well. I have a rib rub that has a nice cinnamon flavor to it.
Rinsing the rice is a great idea. I don't think I've tried that. Do you use hot rice or do you use cold rice? I had herd cooling the rice changes the starch and makes it less sticky. Do you precook veggies first and then add them back to the rice at the end?
I miss the great Asian influences that there were in the San Francisco area. A lot of my coworkers and friends were Asian American. A heritage to be proud of for sure.
I hope you start getting better sleep soon. I get headache from being tired as well and that's no fun. I'm reading a lot of studies suggesting that messing with the clocks is counter productive to society. I like the extra light in the evenings and think it would be better around here if we didn't set them back in the fall.
I'll probably take a couple nodes off the bottom of the plants this weekend. That should still leave the mid and upper branches for secondary colas. I may leave one little one for and early sample bud that I can harvest a little early to get a taste. Some of what I've read suggests taking the lowers off in a couple steps is less stressful on the plants.

Rodehazrd

Hey guys
Hope all are well
Pop I hope the headache has gone. Mrs Hazard has some but less each year
It seems to be related to humidity for her may be mold.I ripped up all our carpet and put down oak floor 8 yrs ago a d they almost stopped. We put new rug In bedrooms then. Now I have a pallet of cherry floor I'm going g to do bedrooms soon and I expect she will have even less.
Floridian that ph issue really Interest me I'm learning about total alkalinity and ph .
So your water is high in calcium? And you want to filter it out? I have the illusion more calcium is good I use calcytic lime instead, of dolemite and foliar feed in veg width calcium nitrate. Since i added more calcium my buds are heavier.
We get our tap.water from.a limestone shelf. I'm interested in what yours and fiddys come from. I've always been a rock hound of sorts.
Check out seamaiden she rules on water issues
Rodehazrd

Floridian

Veteran
Hey Rh calcium in small amounts is definitely needed but too much calcium results in a magnesium deficiency every time,there is no way around it.In florida the aquifer is highly calcified the fact was driven home to me just looking in my dogs clear water bowl,inside of a week after cleaning with CLR there would be a huge calcium buildup,and that's what I fed my plants for the first 6 months.R/o may not be such of a gamechanger in some areas but as soon as I started using R/O and learning by trial and error how much and how often to use calmag plus,my results really changed drastically for the better.I needed to used a lot more Ph up when I used tap as opposed to R/O I mean a lot more,It's like the R/O was just totally more sensitive to the Ph up.The only time I have ever used Ph down is to soak rockwool cubes,and from I've heard I don't know if that's really necessary.I always toyed with the idea of not worrying about nutrient solution at all as I've heard so many folks don't,Its just that using GH Ph solution and indicator for so long,I just can't bring myself to pour an orange or god forbid RED solution on my girls.I love that yellowish/lime green 6.5 color it just feels right lol.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you will find cinnamon used in a lot of asian and middle eastern dishes
it give this taste that you will recognise and adds a lot of flavor
just a pinch is enough
as far as the rice goes, i usually use the left over rice out of the fridge
but you can use hot rice fresh from teh cooker
the trick is to get it going in the pan over a low heat and mix in a little oil until the grains are well coated
i isually add the veggies last, depending on what they are
i want them to be just barely cooked
some things like brussel sprouts need to be cooked first and then added but for like brocolli or cauliflower i kind of cut it small and throw it in at the last minute
i add a touch of water and get that steaming and then put a lid on the pan
its great way to use up left overs

thanks for the well wishes, rhode'
i think it was from lack of sleep and drinking coffee
the headache seems to have passed for now and i am slowly adjusting to the new time
those wood floors sound sweet and are going to look great!
mrs chicky has alergies so we went with all wood
be sure to get yourself one of those dirt devil steam mops too ,brother
the thing is great for quick clean ups and isnt that much money

i do the same thing fiddy
i leave a smaller branch alone knowing thats the sample bud

hope you are all having a great week
so looking foreward to spring

Fiddynut

Hey guys
Hope all are well
Pop I hope the headache has gone. Mrs Hazard has some but less each year
It seems to be related to humidity for her may be mold.I ripped up all our carpet and put down oak floor 8 yrs ago a d they almost stopped. We put new rug In bedrooms then. Now I have a pallet of cherry floor I'm going g to do bedrooms soon and I expect she will have even less.
Floridian that ph issue really Interest me I'm learning about total alkalinity and ph .
So your water is high in calcium? And you want to filter it out? I have the illusion more calcium is good I use calcytic lime instead, of dolemite and foliar feed in veg width calcium nitrate. Since i added more calcium my buds are heavier.
We get our tap.water from.a limestone shelf. I'm interested in what yours and fiddys come from. I've always been a rock hound of sorts.
Check out seamaiden she rules on water issues
Rodehazrd
Greetings Rodehazrd.
I agree carpet sucks. We are lucky the house we bought only has carpet in the living room. The rest of the house is all hardwood from the 1950's when it was built. I can't wait to rip out the carpet in living room and do wood there too. It's so much easer to clean with dogs.
The spring water I was using is also very high in Ca. You are right that Ca is a very important nutrient and our plants (annuals) love it. But like everything good in life too much of a good thing is never good. Too much Ca locks out Mg and K. I'm convinced that I had a Mg and K lockout late in my first grow. I think excess Ca can also cause pH issues at the root level. This may not be the case with organic methods because of everything the micro herd does to convert nutes. If you notice things going south later in your grows you may have a Ca imbalance due to watering with too much Ca.
There is a lot of discussion about Ca in the slownickel lounge.
Too little Ca can lead to leaf curl and hollow weaker steams.
The pH affects how all these micro and macro nutrients are absorbed.
I think I can start using the rock powders in my soil now that I know I'm not putting a lot of Ca in with the water.
I've seen a couple of seamaiden posts but will do a thread search. I'd love to see what she says about this. I have a lot to learn and she seems very knowledgeable.

Fiddynut

Hey Rh calcium in small amounts is definitely needed but too much calcium results in a magnesium deficiency every time,there is no way around it.In florida the aquifer is highly calcified the fact was driven home to me just looking in my dogs clear water bowl,inside of a week after cleaning with CLR there would be a huge calcium buildup,and that's what I fed my plants for the first 6 months.R/o may not be such of a gamechanger in some areas but as soon as I started using R/O and learning by trial and error how much and how often to use calmag plus,my results really changed drastically for the better.I needed to used a lot more Ph up when I used tap as opposed to R/O I mean a lot more,It's like the R/O was just totally more sensitive to the Ph up.The only time I have ever used Ph down is to soak rockwool cubes,and from I've heard I don't know if that's really necessary.I always toyed with the idea of not worrying about nutrient solution at all as I've heard so many folks don't,Its just that using GH Ph solution and indicator for so long,I just can't bring myself to pour an orange or god forbid RED solution on my girls.I love that yellowish/lime green 6.5 color it just feels right lol.
Greetings Floridian.
I defiantly agree that RO water should be easer to move in either direction of the pH range. All those minerals in tap water buffer it and make it resist change. I didn't need a lot of pH up to bring up the pH when I mixed the cal/mag. I'll be mixing the tiger bloom again in a day or two so I'll see how much I need this time.
I'm with you on loving the yellow green when testing with the drops. I don't think putting a bunch of water/nutes that tests at 5 or 6 into the pots is a good idea. I've heard of adjusting soil pH with nutes but if it drops below low 6's you get pH lockouts and other bad things.

Fiddynut

you will find cinnamon used in a lot of asian and middle eastern dishes
it give this taste that you will recognise and adds a lot of flavor
just a pinch is enough
as far as the rice goes, i usually use the left over rice out of the fridge
but you can use hot rice fresh from teh cooker
the trick is to get it going in the pan over a low heat and mix in a little oil until the grains are well coated
i isually add the veggies last, depending on what they are
i want them to be just barely cooked
some things like brussel sprouts need to be cooked first and then added but for like brocolli or cauliflower i kind of cut it small and throw it in at the last minute
i add a touch of water and get that steaming and then put a lid on the pan
its great way to use up left overs

thanks for the well wishes, rhode'
i think it was from lack of sleep and drinking coffee
the headache seems to have passed for now and i am slowly adjusting to the new time
those wood floors sound sweet and are going to look great!
mrs chicky has alergies so we went with all wood
be sure to get yourself one of those dirt devil steam mops too ,brother
the thing is great for quick clean ups and isnt that much money

i do the same thing fiddy
i leave a smaller branch alone knowing thats the sample bud

hope you are all having a great week
so looking foreward to spring
Greetings pop_rocks.
You are right a little cinnamon goes a long way. I didn't know that it is used in middle eastern foods but that sounds interesting as well. I actually haven't had much exposure to Mid East flavors.
I'll try making fried rice soon. I always have leftovers around and I'm always looking for something interesting to do with them. I'm with you that you can put just about anything into fried rice. Great tip about starting on low heat and using plenty of oil.
I love my hardwood floors. That's interesting you recommend the steam mop. My wife loves hers. We haven't used chemical cleaners on our floors for a couple years. The steam mop does a great job and dries super quick. Just through the pads in the wash and they are ready for next time.
Good thing your headache is gone. I use to get migraines when I was in my teens and they sucked a lot. Totally disabling. Not sure why but they just went away on their own and I only get one every few years now.
How are your plants doing? Getting any smells yet on the dog nutz? My LW's are smelling of lemon skunk and vomit if I give a little stem rub. Can't wait until they throw some stinky buds out. I hope my carbon filter is enough that they don't stink up my house too much. All of our visitors are 420 friendly anyway so not a huge deal. I've dried the last couple harvests outside of the tent in basement so my house always stinks for a week or so.
Glad to here I'm not the only one who leaves a lower branch for a sample bud. I'm really looking forward to sampling these LW's.
I've been keeping a close eye on these girls for hermies. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I really want these to finish without seeds. I keep hearing that weeks 2-4 of flower is when you have to watch them closely.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i will ahve to give the new plants a rub next time im in there
ive been kind of busy lately so i havent been messing wiht them too much lately
just watering the containers and misting the clones
i dont really push plants on their first run because i want to see what they can do on their own
maybe a couple light feedings if needed but nothing too special

the steam mop is the bomb
like you said, it dries quickly and its the perfect size for quick cleanup
i used to use a bucket and ringer and that thing was a pain
you have the original hardwood floors from the 50's?
they must look great!
have you ever refinished them?

i bet our houses smell similar
i usually have a few branches drying in a closet
i dotn mind the smell until i can smell it coming up the front walkway

so do you ahev any plans for st patricks day?
im prob heading over to a friends house but nothing too exciting
im just glad its almost the weeeknd

Fiddynut

i will ahve to give the new plants a rub next time im in there
ive been kind of busy lately so i havent been messing wiht them too much lately
just watering the containers and misting the clones
i dont really push plants on their first run because i want to see what they can do on their own
maybe a couple light feedings if needed but nothing too special

the steam mop is the bomb
like you said, it dries quickly and its the perfect size for quick cleanup
i used to use a bucket and ringer and that thing was a pain
you have the original hardwood floors from the 50's?
they must look great!
have you ever refinished them?

i bet our houses smell similar
i usually have a few branches drying in a closet
i dotn mind the smell until i can smell it coming up the front walkway

so do you ahev any plans for st patricks day?
im prob heading over to a friends house but nothing too exciting
im just glad its almost the weeeknd
Good morning pop_rocks.
Yes steam is the way to go. My mom always told me the mop just spreads the dirt around anyway. And a huge pain int the ass. The key is getting everything swept well first.
Our hardwood floors are original. We bought the house from the people who built it. It's very 50's. They refinished them at least once you can see they use to be darker in a couple corners that they couldn't get the sander in. We have been there a few years and they are in good shape so we haven't had to do anything with them. The rest of the house could use some updating. Everything was so well built that it's lasted this long and never needed a remodel or updating.
I'm looking forward to having some harvest smell in the house again. The autos I harvested last month didn't stink a lot and the smell of them was more sweet and fruity. The Larry's stunk up the house a bit. My wife isn't a huge fan of the smell but tolerates it pretty well. I'd have to take action if it got bad enough for my neighbors to smell. Going to have to watch for that in summer when we and our neighbors have windows wide open. I'm sure at least one of my neighbors are anti cannabis and wouldn't hesitate to turn me in. We use to have a cop right across the street but he left his wife and young kids for another woman and moved out. I use to move a few p's when he lived there and it was extra exciting when we would bring the duffel bags in from the driveway knowing he could be watching. Glad I don't have to do that anymore.
Not sure if I'm going to go out tonight or not. Around here the bar scene is kind of a drunken amateur night on st.pats day. The bars by my house were full already at 9:30 am when I was headed to work. Maybe I'll go out for a couple and some entertainment. The early starters will all be falling down drunk by the time I get off work and get somewhare.
Have a good time whatever you do. I hope your weekend gets off to a good start....Fiddy.

Rodehazrd

Hey guys I'll have to checkout that steam mop. Sounds great.
The ph and calcium issue sure varies depending on location. Water source is sure key. I found one thing odd though your water went acid with the nutes and was harder to restore with tap as opposed to RO
If it's buffered on the way up why did that not prevent the downward swing in the first place?
Rodehazrd

Latest posts

Latest posts