What's new

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

oldman

Sleep? I don't have time to sleep, I'm running out of time, see what I'm saying? Time is less and less each passing moment and at 78 I just don't have enough time left to sleep.......

I need to do something..... Having terrible luck with autoflowers, Diesel Ryder to be specific, something is wrong every grow, and the yield isn't worth the trouble. Ideas?

N

noyd666

I know don't sleep just keep firing, buy a bag of coco, steal ,buy, beg a cut of gg4 an yer home n hozed, you will get a bountiful harvest.

indalo

From one old man to another old man , same here . Probs with autos , never again , 2 runs with less than average yield , no potting up , seeds straight into 10 l pots etc. etc. I've gone back to my fems. and regs .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
gotta be more careful where i nod out. took a nap while bowhunting this afternoon. dozing peacefully, was awakened by an odd noise. sat up to check it out & scared the hell out of a buzzard that had landed about twenty feet away... :biggrin:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I'm not really sure I need so many, but I love to take naps.

Acid test for a new couch is how does it feel when I lay on it. If it doesn't pass the nap test, I don't buy it.

oldman

Bros, 10-4, winter is for relaxing and thinking. Bad east tn summer if you know what I mean, saw unmarked helios and unmarked trucks, unmarked 4x4's, unmarked men..... but then I woke up. Not good to sleep in the summer, but now is the time to git some new routines for spring.... like move to another state.....

Unbelievable fall weather, the Bradford Pears were magnificent this year, and now we've got a couple of weeks of 40 to 60 degrees in the middle of Dec...... which likely will bring tears to my eyes.....

Save me something for the holidays anyone ........

oldman

N

noyd666

yep needing more naps, just woke up after restless night, need a NAP right now.

oldman

I know it's my ADHD that I'm dealing with, and I could take even more pills. I'm wide awake at 10 at night and don't get in the bed until 3 or 4 am. Or watch something on the net, and all that. But then I never miss a sunrise either.... And I try not to think of the sand running thru the glass.

So let's hear it for east tn..... gasoline for $1.75 and falling..... but some strange stuff going on. Local law getting military hand me downs and putting it on internet auctions. And now they want more taxes to get more personnel and equipment, and on and on.....

Hey, just the new videos on medical cannabis will keep me up all night. All those long years we used to ask how a natural medicine used in ancient China and India could have NO value to modern science, and got only lies from Hoover, Anslinger, et al. Such a disgrace.

Back to sleep everyone.......

matt11

I hate taking naps, makes me fell lazy and groggy afterwards, and wasting time when I could be seizing the day. But hey everyone different.

oldman

Hey, wake up out there.....

Doctor wanted to put me on a sleep machine a while back. Talk about a bad routine.... tubes and wires and sleeping over in their 'sleep lab' in town about wore me out. And it all cost some cash too. So I started sleeping on my side which works to keep the airways open I'm told. Now if I could just find a way to keep my nasal passages open.

But having to go to the head every 3 or 4 hours keeps me from the really good sleep I think. Plus all these pills, I do wish I could really sleep and forget this routine......

I must be on a dual mission, and the other part of it is to bore you all to sleep, to help get you to that relaxed nap state. Like, I could bore you with my mediocre gardening experiences from a few years back, trying to get a few tomatoes and a little corn from the earth....... And now I'm about too worn out to garden.....

And so on and on and on ...... until we're all ready for that nap. I'd better find another thread......:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

we had a scheduled (16 hours notice) power outage last night that went longer than the 2 hours that they'd predicted. I heat with electric, I was tempted to fire up my propane genny when suddenly power was restored. I buried myself back under my blankets.

and that's where I'm headed now.......

Latest posts

Latest posts