What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sleep when I get the chance ,got to be ready for the fema boys when they show up for my guns

you do realize it would be the national guard, and the ATF that show up, not FEMA. your getting your nazi's mixed up here. lol

catbuds

I call myself a night owl, but what I am is a full blown insomniac. If my mother was alive, she'd call it lazy, I coined the phrase bi-polar sleeping routine. Yeah. Come day time, I fall asleep all over the place. Usually unexpectantly! Once woke up in the backyard, pouring rain in the middle of a hurricane!

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Laid down for a moment yesterday, and the wife poked her head in and asked "you OK?"
I referred her to the George Carlin routine that states, being 70+ has it's perks.
You can gracefully leave a boring event just by saying "I'm tired".
And you can kip up for a nap whenever you wish.

And for my younger brothers?
You are not lazy, your are future-ists.
Like to take a preemptive nap before you actually get tired. :D

Aloha,
Weezard

Well Stoner4Life I guess your still napping, and over a year. Old bear hibernating. Time for a nap, but still no rest. Someday. peace...
tiphat.gif
SR

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well Stoner4Life I guess your still napping, and over a year. Old bear hibernating. Time for a nap, but still no rest. Someday. peace... View ImageSR

I found that snuggling up w/my dog Scooby has a very comforting effect, when the planets align and it's time for me to lay down I call Scooby to my side.

I should have named her Ambien.......

tommygh

I'm taking more naps lately. Sometimes they're a great equalizer. Other times I just feel weird the rest of the day, but considering the day is almost over, it's not that bad.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I sure as Hell needed one today. I make KILLER cookies. approx. 50Mg Ea. I had 4, or 5 by 1:00, and by 5:00 I was giving My pillow head. 90minutes later The Wife came Home, and now I'll probably be up till 2;00. A dab, or 3 might get Me there a bit sooner.lol

Twisted

N

noyd666

soon as I started to read this !!I started bloody well yawning, lol 4.15 in arvo.

i used to laugh at friends and loved ones who would nap. i didn't get it. somewhere in my mid 40s i got really wasted on a weekend and took a nap. holy cow was that great.

i've since retired and take one every day. after my gram or so of vaping. :)