What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Feminism...Merriam Webster Word of the Year

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
How about Martin Luther King. He had as many woman as any Kennedy. Issues with domestic violence too. He would never survive a #MeToo screening today. If the revisionist spotlight gets turned on him his statues will be coming down too.

I am waiting for a #MeToo Obama scandal to drop one day.

Trump has some issues but he isn't even close to the worst.

Men often think with their dicks and it gets them in trouble. Kings, presidents and prime ministers can be serious cock hounds.

The lustful drive to procreate or just to practice the procedure has long dominated the mind and body of man and women, and I don't expect that will ever change.

Those in power always had the best and first choices with whom to couple with ..What we have been seeing with all of these sex-scandals lately is a boost towards developing more civilized sexual relations between consenting partners, by exposing the guys that have been abusing their power and position over others for ages. It will help to harden the line between what is acceptable or not and turn the spotlight on 'consent' once again.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
I never mentioned any person or family in my statement.

I'm not sure what you are going on about.

Direct your angry old man rambles at someone else. I don't read them.

Oh, I forgot, you and your other banned identity (GK--you know that guy who alleges he earned two Anthropology Degrees) have this reading comprehension problem where you read words in threads that were never typed. Remember that transgender thread? I do...lol.

You said--

I think people are more concerned with abuse of power than the small stuff.

The way to avoid being accused of inappropriate behavior is to always conduct your self the honor, dignity and integrity

To which I posted and examples how the Kennedy Clan, one of America's most POWERFUL political family that exudes "honor, dignity and integrity" (especially when one emphasizes their contributions in public, private & military service)...where unable to keep their dick in their pants. It is real simple, a hard dick has no conscious...even when the mind believes it is with honor, dignity and integrity.

In otherwords, "accusations of inappropriate behavior" will always be made--regardless if one conducts themselves with "honor, dignity and integrity". Even Chucky Schumer was recently "accused" of "inappropriate behavior"...which he claims is false.

Said differently, if what you say is true and correct--then ONLY those "accused" would be those that lack: honor, dignity and integrity. Sorry, your correlation for that that particular "cause and action" lacks credence.

W

Water-

Accusations are not something that can be controlled.
What can be controlled is your own behavior.
The best way to avoid accusations is to act with integrity at all times.

It's very simple yet still over your head.

You are psychological projecting your personal issues on the rest of all male Humans.

If you have no conscience when your dick is hard than that is your own weakness not the weakness of all men.

Hopefully you haven't hurt too many people in your life

DocTim420

Accusations are not something that can be controlled.
What can be controlled is your own behavior.
The best way to avoid accusations is to act with integrity at all times.

It's very simple yet still over your head.

You are psychological projecting your personal issues on the rest of all male Humans.

If you have no conscience when your dick is hard than that is your own weakness not the weakness of all men.

Hopefully you haven't hurt too many people in your life

Ahh, I must have said something to make our "resident double degreed Anthropologist" a wee bit upset. Too bad.

I guess years of living in the basement of mama's house, eating Cheetos and playing computer games eventually does take a toll on one's sanity. Even when you allegedly have "two bachelor degrees"...lol.

And if anyone thinks "integrity" alone will cause a hard dick to "have a conscious"--is, well imo, "uninformed" and "not experienced" in worldly things. It takes a brain and will power to do what is right.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Spam fest over there, troll-fest next to clean up, bin, ban and purge from the site any toxic waste, or explosive words with active detonators ready to cause minced-meat out of mayhem.

....and then I come here and find you two having a 'tiff'.

I don't care much if you guys are in ya Mum's basement eating Cheetos getting the 'Orange Hand'...and want to talk about when ya dick gets hard. Just don't expect to think that anyone else finds it remotely interesting.

*but hey....ya never know.

DocTim420

Or some people should grow thicker skin and enjoy the lively conversation. People should be able to disagree without tossing around personal insults like candy (Water).

Especially those that were previously banned and have returned to continue their "pre-banned tiff" with those they had before being booted off ICMag. Water was Genghis Kush before being banned, and GK didn't do fair too well having "adult conversations" with others...hence, he was shown the door.

And for the record, I have earned 3 "sheepskins" and in my prior life, my business cards had 2 groups of "alphabet soup characters" behind my name. And no, I am not a "MD doctor"--rather "doc" was a nickname I earned about 20-25 years ago and like a sticky booger--no matter how many times I tried to flick it away, that name "doc" kept coming back. So rather than fight it..I embraced it, lol.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
And for the record, I have earned 3 "sheepskins" and in my prior life, my business cards had 2 groups of "alphabet soup characters" behind my name. And no, I am not a "MD doctor"--rather "doc" was a nickname I earned about 20-25 years ago and like a sticky booger--no matter how many times I tried to flick it away, that name "doc" kept coming back. So rather than fight it..I embraced it, lol.

Thanks Doc, I always knew you were 'special'.:redface:

.... as far as Water- being the former Genghis Kush, you're the last one to figure that out and still would be oblivious to that fact if he hadn't made the announcement himself that you found while trolling him last nite!:rolleyes:

So much for degrees, huh?:bigeye:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Or some people should grow thicker skin and enjoy the lively conversation. People should be able to disagree without tossing around personal insults like candy (Water).

Especially those that were previously banned and have returned to continue their "pre-banned tiff" with those they had before being booted off ICMag. Water was Genghis Kush before being banned, and GK didn't do fair too well having "adult conversations" with others...hence, he was shown the door.

OK....right, that puts all of this infighting into perspective....

You have some longstanding feud with some other skin-changing member that always seems to end up with you getting banned under some other sock-puppet name, often with a 'Doc' in the handle, and should I embrace the fact that you 'Stick like a booger?' Are we really adding anything of worth to the site even discussing this sort of piffle?

Oh man......

DocTim420

I think everyone knows Water and GK are one in the same, just so happens he and I went at it in one of the threads that got binned where I called him out for being "what he is". Hmmm, maybe a few months ago; thankfully he chose not to troll me and my posts...until now. So, no--I am not late to the party. And yeah, those degrees did help me make lots of dough in my prior life.

But, I do know this: kindergartners will always throw sand at those they don't like....lol.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i'm confused
feminism is what again?
the struggle for sexual equality?
bollocks!

it is the struggle of women to dominate men, that is not equality.
sorry ladies. tired of the accusations.

neither survives without the other but there is no equality.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets try to bring something positive to the site with our post ... or just backspace your way out... all the way out :)

Gry

Veteran
This thread clearly needs more content on guys.
The best years of my life were spent with a feminist partner.
She was a winner for me in every respect, and I want another one.

DocTim420

Well let's add this to the "feminism" mix--

Alex Kozinski, the powerful judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit who was facing a judicial investigation over allegations that he subjected 15 women to inappropriate sexual behavior, announced Monday that he would retire effective immediately.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/federal-appeals-judge-announces-immediate-retirement-amid-investigation-prompted-by-accusations-of-sexual-misconduct/2017/12/18/6e38ada4-e3fd-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html?utm_term=.f9af48bc1121

The Harvey Weinstein Effect is now hitting the Federal judiciary...and evidence that even those with "honor, dignity and integrity" have a "problem". And this Judge was appointed by Ronnie Reagan...so it is NOT a political issue, but a "morality issue".

Some of us have always respected women (especially in the workplace) and lived our lives accordingly (no incidents to worry about), while others just discovered the idea that women deserve respect and are behaving as if they are trying to make up for their "deficit past". It is as if they are trying to "unring" the bell they clanged for years that said: "move along, there is nothing to see here"...while the recent converts--who were also the primary enablers back in the "day"-- introduced new interns (aka "fresh meat") to the likes of Harvey and Prez Bill.

Oh! What a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive! Yep, truth is like a burst of sunlight after a storm.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Oh! What a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive! Yep, truth is like a burst of sunlight after a storm.

TOU:
12a. Forwarding of Private Messages (P.M.'s) is not permitted without the original sender of the P.M. giving the member who wishes to forward that private information permission 'prior' to the P.M. being forwarded. Any member who forwards a P.M. to another member(s) without first obtaining permission from the original sender will be banned should the original sender, or any recipient of that P.M. make a valid complaint to Admin.

I'd like the truth Tim, you recently forwarded me a PM from Payaso and one from Water-, did you obtain their permission first?

With alla those degrees after yer name, I sure hope so!:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well this thread seems to have degenerated to a shit slinging trolling match. it could be an interesting topic, but not the way it's going.

as far as i'm concerned if people can't discuss this type of topic in the same calm and civil way they would at a discussion face to face with friends, then these topics are causing more harm then good.

this isn't facebook or twitter, we are not at war. we should be able to disagree on a topic without resorting to kindergarten bs and name calling. really we need a password protected area of the site where only people are let in who can discuss things in a civilized and rational way. we need to pretend we are chilling somewhere having a good dabbing session and chatting away.

if we all play by those rules we can have amazing deep discussions and folks can share ideas freely, but if it's all about my side is right and nothing you can ever say or show me will change my mind, then it's really pointless to even have these types of discussions. in the end no one side (right or left), has all the answers or is immune from the problems with lobbying, too big to fail, industrial military complex, prison industry, healthcare, education etc. nowadays parties are a scam, not one of them will do it all right. so whats the point in getting angry about which one of them is better, when they are both pretty shit in one way or another.

Latest posts

Latest posts