What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Seeds C99

ColaCalyx

C99 outdoor sprouted 4.1.18

C99 outdoor sprouted 4.1.18

Organic soil grow FS c99

Attachments

• 20180620_183008.jpg
    20180620_183008.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180620_183031.jpg
    20180620_183031.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 20

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hey ColaCalyx! Thanks for sharing pictures of one of our favourite varieties, much appreciated :D

Did it start flowering or still not?
Hope you are enjoying or that you enjoyed growing this fruity strain ;)

Take care,
Mr B.

Organic soil grow FS c99

ColaCalyx

Hey ColaCalyx! Thanks for sharing pictures of one of our favourite varieties, much appreciated :D

Did it start flowering or still not?
Hope you are enjoying or that you enjoyed growing this fruity strain ;)

Take care,
Mr B.

Hi Mr. B!
She hasn't begun flowering yet.
The picture was taken on the date I posted. I am transplanting to a 45 Gallon pot this weekend. I hope she won't begin flowering until end of July, start of August. I think I remember it mentioned there are some autoflowering genes in your version. Is it typical for them to begin flowering by now? She had a bit of a tough start and didn't enjoy me topping her that much, but after she recovered, she has since become the comeback kid and is doing very well. Judging by the stem rub, I'd say I have a pineapple version. Lovely plant, and I am excited to taste the harvest!
Irie vibes!:tiphat:

Female Seeds

Veteran
45 gallon pot? Nice man, that's going to be a nice house for this lovely variety ;)
Pineapple pheno? Yeeeeeees! That's the one Colacalyx :dance013:

Well, yes. Some of our strains, mainly the outdoors, have some autoflowering genes. These autoflowering genes, used in the crossing, were used to help these strains flower earlier than other strains. Our breeder wanted plants to be able to flower properly also in low light condition too (Netherlands is not the most sunny place on earth :D)

Anyhow, which is your lat? I am asking because then we may know when it will start flowering, approximately obviously.

One note. When taking cuttings, since you are stressing her a bit, it can happen that they flower by themselves but it is quite rare to be honest with you.

Hi Mr. B!
She hasn't begun flowering yet.
The picture was taken on the date I posted. I am transplanting to a 45 Gallon pot this weekend. I hope she won't begin flowering until end of July, start of August. I think I remember it mentioned there are some autoflowering genes in your version. Is it typical for them to begin flowering by now? She had a bit of a tough start and didn't enjoy me topping her that much, but after she recovered, she has since become the comeback kid and is doing very well. Judging by the stem rub, I'd say I have a pineapple version. Lovely plant, and I am excited to taste the harvest!
Irie vibes!:tiphat:

ColaCalyx

45 gallon pot? Nice man, that's going to be a nice house for this lovely variety ;)
Pineapple pheno? Yeeeeeees! That's the one Colacalyx :dance013:

Well, yes. Some of our strains, mainly the outdoors, have some autoflowering genes. These autoflowering genes, used in the crossing, were used to help these strains flower earlier than other strains. Our breeder wanted plants to be able to flower properly also in low light condition too (Netherlands is not the most sunny place on earth :D)

Anyhow, which is your lat? I am asking because then we may know when it will start flowering, approximately obviously.

One note. When taking cuttings, since you are stressing her a bit, it can happen that they flower by themselves but it is quite rare to be honest with you.

Hello again Mr. B
Thank you for the information. I'm already impressed by this plant.
My lat is 34N
Here she is in her new home!:dance013:

Attachments

• 20180705_154340.jpg
    20180705_154340.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 22

Jonnysact

Very nice, been smoking C99 by female seeds myself for a few years now. It's my daytime strain for all things busy and creative!

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hey CC! Looking lush and nice pot, she will be grateful to you for that ;), I am glad to hear about the fact that you are enjoying such a fruity variety!

Your plants should start flowering around the beginning of August but can happen also around the second week of August too. And besides that at lat 34 you should have quite some good weather too until October at least, so that will help you too in case the flowering starts late.

Anyhow, keep up the good work and hope to hearing soon from you again!

Take care,
Mr B.

Hello again Mr. B
Thank you for the information. I'm already impressed by this plant.
My lat is 34N
Here she is in her new home!:dance013:

ColaCalyx

Hey CC! Looking lush and nice pot, she will be grateful to you for that ;), I am glad to hear about the fact that you are enjoying such a fruity variety!

Your plants should start flowering around the beginning of August but can happen also around the second week of August too. And besides that at lat 34 you should have quite some good weather too until October at least, so that will help you too in case the flowering starts late.

Anyhow, keep up the good work and hope to hearing soon from you again!

Take care,
Mr B.

Hey Mr. B - Thanks for the positive reply! C99 is doing very well and is turning out to be a large plant. Seems to be more sensitive to high temperatures than my other plants, but she remains healthy. If you don't mind I'll continue showing her progress here. Especially when the fun begins in flower!
Irie vibes!

Female Seeds

Veteran
My pleasure :D
And absolutely, feel free to share it here, I guess I am not the only one who's curious to see how she will grow around here ;)
Since she's not a real Outdoor lady, that could be the reason of her sensitivity but no worries, just be sure that she has enough water and she'll do fine.

Until next update then!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Hey Mr. B - Thanks for the positive reply! C99 is doing very well and is turning out to be a large plant. Seems to be more sensitive to high temperatures than my other plants, but she remains healthy. If you don't mind I'll continue showing her progress here. Especially when the fun begins in flower!
Irie vibes!

DoDad

I have been running clones of clones of clones of fs c99 for a few years now. I bought 5 seeds and haven't bought another seed since.

I like the fact it's super low odor, finishes pretty fast, is hermie resistant and finishes under 36". It's well suited for small a tent grow like mine.

It's also a nice wake and bake buzz. I usually vape around 377*F for daytime and also make edibles out of it.

On a side note, I ran it's sister called Sexbud once and liked the C99 better.

I highly recommend FS c99 and they didn't pay me to say that.

ColaCalyx

C-99 in bloom

C-99 in bloom

My C99 is happy and healthy. Topped for two mains, she is very symmetrical. She is pushing out resin early! There she is in the shade beside the house with the tall Queen Mother on her left. I feel she will yield a nice amount - I'm very excited!😃:dance013:

Attachments

• 20180816_130002.jpg
    20180816_130002.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 20180815_102255.jpg
    20180815_102255.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20180815_103047.jpg
    20180815_103047.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 19

ColaCalyx

Another look at C99

Another look at C99

Weather has cooled down and the weather is mild. Still early but by the looks of it I'll have a nice stash of resin filled flowers!
How's she look? Any suggestions? Looking forward to my first C99:)

Attachments

• 20180817_095558.jpg
    20180817_095558.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 23

ColaCalyx

C99 mid flower

C99 mid flower

A refreshing tropical fruit smell developing. When I rub the resin it becomes a strong lilikoi (passion fruit) smell....delicious!

Attachments

• 20180830_175511.jpg
    20180830_175511.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 29

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hey CC, you are plants are doing really great, love how things are developing :D And she grew quite tall! Oh man, that's awesome.
The fence you put should help the branches to spread more, but if you want you could tie some of them down just to see if more sun can reach lower branches.
The plant is looking beautiful and will fill those bud sites with incredible amount of sweetness, pretty sure about it.

Weather has cooled down and the weather is mild. Still early but by the looks of it I'll have a nice stash of resin filled flowers!
How's she look? Any suggestions? Looking forward to my first C99:)

Oh, yeah :dance013: you got a winner, makes me feel about having some more C99 by my side ;)

A refreshing tropical fruit smell developing. When I rub the resin it becomes a strong lilikoi (passion fruit) smell....delicious!

LungCooking

Beautiful Garden ColaCalyx! Happy and healthy plants!

My C99 is happy and healthy. Topped for two mains, she is very symmetrical. She is pushing out resin early! There she is in the shade beside the house with the tall Queen Mother on her left. I feel she will yield a nice amount - I'm very excited!😃:dance013:

ColaCalyx

Hey CC, you are plants are doing really great, love how things are developing :D And she grew quite tall! Oh man, that's awesome.
The fence you put should help the branches to spread more, but if you want you could tie some of them down just to see if more sun can reach lower branches.
The plant is looking beautiful and will fill those bud sites with incredible amount of sweetness, pretty sure about it.

Oh, yeah :dance013: you got a winner, makes me feel about having some more C99 by my side ;)
Thanks Mr. B - she is over 6 ft on both mains and has rows and rows of buds! I would follow your suggestion, but she is pulling the lowers open herself since the last pics I posted, due to the heavy sweet flowers. Now I have added support. Time for another update soon - irie vibes!
Beautiful Garden ColaCalyx! Happy and healthy plants!
Thanks LungCooking! I care a lot for these plants - glad my pics make it look like I know what I'm doing - hope all is well in your garden.:tiphat:

redlaser

Veteran

I was wondering who’s c99 was used to get your Female Seeds C99. Looked around a little but couldn’t find the answer.
I guess I’m assuming it’s from somebody else and not a re creation of some sort.

C99 is a favorite here for sure

redlaser

Veteran
Female Seeds:

Is your C99 a hybrid of Durban poison and Tai?
And then back crossed to other C99’s?

If anyone else has any answers about the makeup of Female seeds c99, let me know.